Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 07-01-2024, 01:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The nWo Controversy...
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-29-2014, 05:37 PM

The "nWo" Controversial Skit

We see that Tommy was wearing a suit and standing in an XWF podium with a mic to speak on this incident...

As you all know...This skit was to intentionally rag the hell out of nWo members...namely Scott and X-Pac. Since I got an E-Mail from Scott personally this afternoon... and I'm here to say, that I paid an Impersonator to impersonate Hall and managed to get my friend Guillermo to impersonate Pac. So Hall, you can calm the fuck down and move on with destroying XWF with nWo with your old pals who need to retire , Okay!

Oh yeah, nWo STILL sucks...

That is All...

The news feed cuts off into satic...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Hollywood Hulk Hogan Offline
nWo 4 Life Brother!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-29-2014, 06:03 PM

"Tommy Wish are you kidding me brother? You paid some greasy beaner to pretend to be someone that isn't even in the nWo? Have you been paying attention at all brother? Is that really what you are telling me? How about you stop acting like a scared little child and step into the ring with the nWo? In fact, I'm not even asking, I am telling you, right here, right now brother. Monday April 7th Tommy Wish vs a random member of the nWo. It's too late to hide your face now brother. You called out the wrong group bra. Whatcha gonna do when the nWo destroys you?"

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

[Image: ICEfL.jpg]

n.W.o
4 Life Brother

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hollywood Hulk Hogan's post:
(03-29-2014)