Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 06:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Regaining my memory {Part 1}
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-18-2014, 06:33 PM

Alexandra is sitting on the roof of the building where her loft apartment was, below her the big city nightlife was bustling in the ebb and flow of movement. She watches, silently as the stop lights flash their different colors. And the music from different cars flows up to her ears, mixed with the ambient sounds of the growing neighborhood. She looked over them, always, a silent hero. Memories of her past began to flood into her mind. It brought back old pains, long forgotten, but how? When had she become this fallen angel? How did it happen? Would she ever be able to remember that time? If she tried hard enough she probably could remember it. She closed her eyes, pushing everything from her mind.

--Flashback--
It felt as if Alexandra had fallen into a vortex. A vortex that had taken her back to the beginning of her relationship with Zak. They had been happy once, human, still full of love and admiration for each other. They had been married. Zak was a medical student, full of life and he had a bright future. Alexandra was already a mother to three adorable children when Zak came into her life, just like a knight out of a fairytale, her own Prince Charming. They had only been together a few months before Zak asked her to marry him. She said yes and by the end of a year into their relationship, they had married. A month after they had been married, she informed him that she was pregnant, twins. Zak was ecstatic, a proud papa from day one. But there was someone who wasn't so happy with the announcement of Alexandra's pregnancy, Zak and Micah's uncle, Aubrey. He was furious. He planned to kill her. He tried many times, however it always got foiled, until one day, he managed to catch her alone. He threw her across the sitting room, over a table, through a chair and into the wall. He proceeded to choke her against the wall, and when he had his fill of beating on the pregnant woman, he tossed her out the window. She fell down, hitting her body on the large flower vase, made of porcelain and her head hit the rocky border of the flowerbed. Blood began to pour from her head, just as she began to blackout, Zak had ran to her side. The doctor in him flew into action, trying to save her life. Micah stood over her calling the hospital. Alexandra faded in and out, their voices keeping her tethered to the world, keeping her fighting. From the first black out until she work up three weeks later, she wasn't too sure, what had happened. She was in serious pain, that was the one thing she could be sure of. She awoke with Zak at her bed side, his hand holding hers. The first thing she checked on was her stomach, it hurt. Had she had the twins early? She tightened her hand around Zak's, causing him to look up. She tried to move and he smoothed her hair back. He began to check the machines that were hooked up to her.

"Zak, talk to me. Where are my babies?"

She asked looking up at him. Zak turned around, giving her a shocked expression. She didn't know.

"Zak, talk to me. Where are my babies?"

She began to cry, Zak tried to soothe her. However it wasn't helping. Her pulse began to race and he could tell that she was upset. Nothing was helping, he was going to have to tell her the truth.

"Their gone.. Ally I'm so sorry. My love, I tried."

Zak looked down at her. She looked up at him, before letting her head fall to the side. Tears flowed from her eyes and down her cheeks. She never even got to hold them. Inside, she died a little. Her hand trembled as she reached out for Zak. He took her hand, kissing her forehead, before letting it go. His watch went off.

"It's time for your medicine."

He left the room and returned about ten minutes later. Placing the medicine in front of her, he moved to the window and looked out. She took the medicine and then spoke softly as she could feel herself start to get sleepy.

"Why? Why did Aubrey do this to us?"

He moved back to her side and brushed the hair back from her face, as she melted back into his hand, closing her eyes again, drifting back to sleep. Still her heart raced wildly. Zak rubbed her back softly, there was a hard rise between her shoulder blades. He moved around her, discovering wings trying to pierce through her skin. He shook his head, knowing he was going to have to suppress her heart rate, keep her calm, and put an end to Aubrey, so that no one would ever know her secret. He couldn't allow anything else to happen to her. He wouldn't let someone else hurt her.

"Don't worry about that right now. He'll pay for what he has done."

--Present Day March 18th, 2014--

Rain began to fall, dripping onto the top of the building around her. A scream pierced the silence of the rain. It could have been heard for blocks. Another life cut short. She didn't have to look, she knew, Vampire, older than Zak and Micah.. stronger. It couldn't be... could it?

"Seems I am not the only dark one out tonight."

Footfalls could be heard behind her. She heard a very British voice sound from behind her.

"You really should give the chap a break, he tried to save them."

"Marcus?"

[Image: tumblr_mpiujugOXC1rwigwvo2_400.gif]

He walked up behind her and started speaking. Inches away from her ear. She knew who it was, without having to turn around.

"You really should show those wings off more.."

Finally she turned to look at the vampire who changed Zak. Marcus, his sire. She was curious if he was the one who had taken the life of the screamer. She could smell the fresh blood, that was clue enough.

"Marcus, what are you doing here?"

He held a finger up to his lips as the sirens wailed below.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
MattWard (03-18-2014)