Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 08:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's not all good for new comer Talia Lea {Background CD}
Talia Lea Offline
You can look but you can't touch

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-16-2014, 02:17 PM

- | SCENE ONE | -

He slams the car door of the Skyline hard enough that he thought the window would break. The whole drive here had been a nightmare. Ever since she posted on twitter that she was alive he had been playing their whole relationship back in his head. The trouble was, there were so many good times running through his mind that it was hard to focus on the bad of the last year. They had been happy once, right? He would have been lying to himself if he said that his heart didn’t jump when he saw her post. She was the love of his life, still to this day. Part of him knew that. Part of him rejected the thought altogether. What should he expect when he unlocks that door and steps back into their apartment… their place? What would the sight of her do to him? Maybe that part of him that hated her would be able to push him through the conversation that he knew that they had to have. Or perhaps the part that loved her would cause him to just melt in her arms. She had broken his heart 374 days ago. He hadn’t even left the hospital with Emily, but he already knew that Talia was gone. She was gone almost as soon as they pulled Emily from her. He never got told why. He never got his closure. There was a chance for that tonight. Of course, that would have to come some time after he shattered her to pieces. She had no idea what she was walking back into. If she had known anything she wouldn’t have talked to him the way she did on twitter. Jay paces back and forth in front of the stairwell. Once he went up them he knew that there would be no turning back. His legs wobbled worse than they had the first time he came back to the apartment. The only thought that wasn’t about her was the nagging voice in the very back of his mind that told him he should have stopped off at a bar on the way here. Some kind of liquid courage would have steadied his thoughts, but this was a conversation that he needed to have clear minded. The piece of him that hated her wanted to savor every second of her heart breaking. It didn’t want anything in his system that would cloud that memory. That sick section of his mind would replay this conversation over and over and over again, eventually laughing at her for being so naive as to come back. He took a deep breath, exhaled it slowly and then took the stairs two at a time at a run. When he got to the door unwavering hand hit the door and pushed it open. It was time to deal with this. He was anxious to get it behind him.

- | JHALC | -
Talia?

The lights were on, but he didn’t see her. She wasn’t in the kitchen or the living room area. He looked down the hallway to see that the lights were on in every room. The doors were all open like she had gone exploring. All of the doors were open…. Emily’s door was open. The door that he hadn’t been able to bring himself to even touch in all of the attempts he had made in the last few months. It killed him to see that she had gone in without even a second thought. Then again, she didn’t know, did she? He doubted that she had read the letter in their bedroom. That sliver of his heart that loved her was glad she didn’t find out that way. That wasn’t the right way for a mother to find out the news about her daughter, even if she had abandoned her.

- | JHALC | -
Talia? Are you here?

He found himself hoping that she wouldn’t answer. Maybe she had left. Could he be so lucky? He moved into the hallway and there still wasn’t any sign of her, which was pretty unusual. She told him that she was back at the apartment and that he told her to stay there, but she couldn’t bring herself to stay. She had found the letter on the bed but she didn’t dare to open it. Talia had left them both and she carried it around with her for so long that standing in the apartment about to confront it face to face was unbearable. She had broken her promise and gone downstairs. The small coffee shop on the corner was still open. She had seen his car pull up and heard the door slam shut behind him. If she was honest, she was even more afraid after that. She had waited for him to go up the stairs, and had followed not long after. She took a deep breath and slowly made her way up the stairs. She wasn’t looking forward to this encounter with her past but she had to do this as she got to the top of the stairs and stepped through the door. He had left it ajar, she doubted he would even hear her come in. Much like he did she surveyed the living room and kitchen area, not seeing him. She started to walk along the hallway as she called out.

- | TALIA LEA | -
Jay?

He had lost the battle with himself over whether or not he was going to make a drink. Part of the reason why was because he wanted to see the look on her face when she saw the glass in his hand. She hadn’t been the fondest supporter of their standing bar, it had caused a pretty good fight the day he brought it in. By the time she made it back into the apartment he had moved to their bedroom. The letter on the bed wasn’t opened. It had been a relief that she hadn’t looked at it. He would have to be the one to explain it all to her. No doubt she would ask why Emily wasn’t with him.

- | JHALC | -
In the bedroom…..

He bit back any kind of snide remark, and then let out his next words with just a tinge of disappointment in them.

- | JHALC | -
I thought you said you were going to stay here.

She could hear him swirling the ice around in his glass as she got closer to the end of the hall where the bedroom was. He could hear her steps. As each one got closer, his heart raced. He hadn’t seen her in more than a year. Would he feel the same when he laid eyes on her? She left without a word and didn’t mention it to anyone. As she walked into the bedroom she looked around and noticed him sitting there on the edge of the bed. She had changed a huge amount since they last saw each other, but he looked almost exactly the same. If there was a change it was that weathered look in his eyes that she didn’t quite understand. She didn’t say anything but just looked at him. Her heart was racing. Was she right in coming back? She wasn’t sure but she was about to find out what they had done in her absence and he was going to find out on why she had left them.

- | TALIA LEA | -
I was going to stay here. I just… I couldn’t bare to be sat here alone waiting, I wasn’t sure if you were going to turn up or not.

He laughed. There was a whole lot of only thinly veiled rage in it. His head shook on it’s own, he was quickly realizing that the part of him that wanted to hate her was a lot bigger than he had allowed himself to believe on the drive here. He raised the glass to his lips and took another drink.

- | JHALC | -
You couldn’t bare the thought of being here? Hold on so I can look for a fuck to give about how
you feel. How do you think I felt coming back here after you left?

His eyes started to water, and he gritted his teeth to hold that pain inside. He wasn’t going to let her see it. At least not now. The anger was all she deserved from him right now. That was one of the reasons that he didn’t dare look up to meet her gaze. She took a step into the bedroom her head was down, she understood he was angry or even the fact he could possible hate her at this point. She couldn’t help but feel that she would of felt the same way if he did it to her. Cautiously she took yet another step inside.

- | TALIA LEA | -
It wasn’t that I didn’t want to be here… Just after everything... I know that you have probably found so much hate towards me…. and I do get it.

She hated herself for what she had done but what could she do now? She messed it up and it was all her fault. He could hear the regret in her voice and it curbed some of the voices in his head that told him to lash out at her. He closed his eyes, and thought carefully about what he was going to say. He could attack her and be angry, but it would get them nowhere. What good would seeing her cry do?

- | JHALC | -
I want to hate you. Oh… you have no idea how much I want to hate you. You don’t know how much I hate myself that part of me still loves you and always will. Sometimes that thought makes me sick.

He had started speaking with an intent not to attack her, but it quickly turned that direction. He stopped, and took another breath before trying again.

- | JHALC | -
Where have you been?

Hearing those words cut into her. She felt so much regret. He had the right to know where she was and she found the strength to walk closer to him. She wanted so desperately to stop and throw her arms around him but she moves past him towards the window. As she looked out her back was towards him. It was easier for her to talk that way.

- | TALIA LEA | -
I have been across the seas in the United Kingdom.

She turned back to looked at his profile, she knew how much she had hurt him to a certain extent but she was also going to find out what he has been through. She was curious, to say the least.

- | JHALC | -
It’s funny, you know? I was just there. Not even two weeks ago I was sitting in London, alone. To think that you were somewhere close by is almost laughable. So close and yet no idea you were there. I never looked for you. Not once in the last year. You left, and I assume that meant that you didn’t want to be found. Having a good time, were you?

He looked at the floor, resting his elbows on his knees and leaning forward off the corner of the bed. He was still having a hard time believing that she was here, in their bedroom. She looked down at him her heart ached seeing him this way but she could understand. She sighed as she turned back towards the window as she looked out as her voice is heard.

- | TALIA LEA | -
That wasn’t it at all, It was hard for me to do what I did to you and the baby. You think I was off having a whale of time in the United Kingdom? It sure as hell wasn’t like that Jay. You might think it was, but it wasn’t.

Her eyes began to water but she wiped them away before he could even tell. He didn’t want her words to be true, but he could always tell when she was lying. She could undoubtedly do the same with him, even after all this time. He tapped his foot on the floor, a clear sign of how nervous he was.

- | JHALC | -
Was leaving harder than staying would have been? See I have asked myself a thousand times every day why you left. I have racked my brain trying to figure out the right answer. I thought we were going to spend the rest of our lives together. I thought we both wanted a family. I thought that was why we left XWA. What about us wasn’t good enough for you?

The words hurt to say, but once they got rolling he couldn’t stop them. He had waited an entire year for answers and he couldn’t stand the thought of waiting even another second. The word he just spoke cut deep inside, she knew she was going to get it from him for just up and leaving without a word or even a letter but it was now time for him to know what she was feeling and why she just up and left.

- | TALIA LEA | -
It would of been a lot harder to stay, the way I was feeling when I had just up and left it was really hard for me. You might think it was so easy to up and leave the man I wanted to spend my entire life with and have a perfect family with you? It was heart crushing for me. After giving birth to our daughter... it was like the best thing to happen to me... but... then I felt my whole world crashed down in front of me in an instant…. I got scared... and I ran.

The tears began to roll down her cheeks and again she wiped them away. It was the truth, she was scared and all she could think about was run. He leans forward and drops his glass on the floor gently. He didn’t have any more use for it. Her words numbed him better than the contents of the glass could even hope to. He wanted to hold it all against her but the pain in her voice was overwhelming.

- | JHALC | -
You weren’t here when she needed you. You weren’t here when I wasn’t good enough. We were supposed to do it together. She needed both of us. I couldn’t do it by myself. I failed. I fucked up. I let her down. I let everyone down.

He closed his eyes in an attempt to stop the tears from coming but they started rolling down his face and dropped to the floor. He had been dreading this part. Sure, he had come to get answers from her, that was part of it, but he had mainly come to tell her what she needed to hear. It was going to crush him to say, and it was going to kill her to hear, but there was no use trying to dance around it. There was no more frustration in him. No more rage. There was just the bitter sorrow that he had carried around, waiting for this moment to come.

- | JHALC | -
I’m sorry.

She didn’t understand why he was saying all this or even why he was sorry. She wiped the tears from her cheeks as she turned and looked over at him, he was leaning forward and he has yet to meet her gaze. She could understand that he couldn’t look at her for her walking out on them but there was clearly something she didn’t understand.

- | TALIA LEA | -
You don’t have to be sorry, I know sorry ain’t going to cut it because I know it might not mean anything to you but I am sorry for what I did... For walking out the way I done it.

She couldn’t bare to look at him seeing him in so much pain, and cowardly she looked away from him. She felt awful. She hated herself for what she had done already, and there was still so much that she didn’t know.

- | JHALC | -
After you left…. It wasn’t long…. She just got sick…

It was like he didn’t hear her words at all, and was just trying to find a way to continue what he had to tell her. Every time he tried to continue he stopped. Every word that came out of his mouth wasn’t the right one.

- | JHALC | -
She was so small…. Such bright green eyes…. It was just… I… It didn’t…

He was stumbling. No, that wasn’t it. He was free falling and couldn’t find the right word to grab to stop his descent. None of them were right. Everything about this was wrong. This wasn’t how it was supposed to be. He cradled his head in his hands, begging the tears to stop so that he could say what needed to be said. The words just stopped coming. She turned and looked back at him not knowing what to do, she wasn’t sure if she should move closer or not, she didn’t want to step over the line with him, especially now. It was heartbreaking for her to hear such things. Their daughter had gotten sick, was that enough to cause him to be this way? Seeing him this way tore her heart more.

- | TALIA LEA | -
What is it…?

She stepped a little closer. Her eyes were still filled with tears but she kept trying to wipe them away.

- | JHALC | -
She never cried. She was so well mannered. Not even when she was hungry or needed to be changed. It was effortless…. but…

He knew that she was moving closer to him. He wanted her comfort and knew that as soon as he forced it out that she was going to crumble and he was going to have to do the same for her. He wasn’t so heartless as to think that he would let her fall by herself. No mother deserved that. Even one that had left them.

- | JHALC | -
… we went to the doctor… They told me nothing was wrong. She just had to sleep it off. In a couple days she would be fine. She wouldn’t stay down though. For two days we didn’t get any sleep. She just kept coughing up this stuff that would get caught in her throat. I had to be there to help. I thought she was going to be ok.

Around and around he danced, without actually saying much of anything. It was a way to kill the time, but he knew the longer that he held on to it the worse it would be. He brushed the tears out of his eyes and bit down hard on his tongue. Swallowing whatever emotion he was feeling he looked up. His bloodshot eyes met hers. She looked different, but her eyes were the same. The same as they used to be when they lived here. The same as his daughter’s.

- | JHALC | -
I fell asleep. I didn’t hear her coughing. She didn’t make it. I tried…. I tried to revive her. There was no bringing her back. She died Talia. April 10th. I made one mistake and it cost her entire life. I’m so sorry.

She stopped a couple of feet away from him. She couldn’t believe him. It couldn’t be true. She thought her world was crushed when she left but this was more than she was prepared to hear.She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. The tears rolled down her cheeks, and just like they fell, she did, dropping to the floor. She couldn’t speak. To say she was at a loss for words would be an understatement. She buried her head in her hands, realizing she made a huge mistake. Everything began to spin for her. Her head was filled with regret and she couldn’t take it back. She finally understood the weathered look in his eyes. She finally got why he had rushed to see her once she posted on twitter. This was what he had been through this entire time.

- | JHALC | -
Its my fault. You don’t get to apologize to her. You don’t get to see her laugh, or her smile. She was beautiful. I took away your baby. I fucked up. I am not someone that you have to apologize to for leaving. I made a bigger mistake than you did, and I can’t take mine back.

He moved forward off the bed and put his arms around her, kneeling on the floor next to where she had fallen.

- | JHALC | -
I’m so sorry.

He drapes his arms over her, and pulls her head close into his chest. She was crying uncontrollably now. He wanted to tell her that she didn’t deserve to feel that way, that she had left and therefore wasn’t allowed to feel the loss that he felt. Those words wouldn’t come though, he couldn’t force them even if he wanted to. He had brought down her world around her, and unlike what he had thought for all of those months, he took no joy in doing it. He just wanted to make it better for her. He couldn’t stand letting her go through it alone, because more than anything, he had wanted someone to be there when he had fallen apart. He was going to be there for her like nobody had been for him. Some mistakes shouldn’t be allowed to repeat themselves.

- | SCENE TWO | -

What was there to say? The two of them had talked. It didn’t go how he had pictured it for the last few years. When he told her he had watched her heart break, just as he knew it would. His response wasn’t what he expected it to be. He had held her once she fell. Tears rolling down both of their faces he had tried to comfort her even though she wasn’t there to comfort him through it happening almost a year ago. He was there for her because despite whatever feelings of anger or frustration or even hatred that he had for her there was something else. The part of him that still loved her hand didn’t want to hurt her any more than he had to. In that moment everything else fell away. Instead of being a father who was abandoned and a mother that had turned away from her family, for a moment that seemed like it lasted for days within itself, they were the two people who had moved into that apartment. They were the two that loved each other. However, when the moment had passed, and they broke apart, he felt all of those feelings rush back to him. He was almost mad at himself. He could see in her eyes that she still had the same feelings. It was then that he had turned away and taken the letter off the bed, the letter that would have crushed all of those feelings that she had. It would have broken her already shattered heart into a million pieces to read that single piece of cheap paper. He had agreed to stay with her in the apartment. Not that he would have left her alone anyways. He had a feeling that she was going to need someone close by, and their conversation wasn’t near over. There was still so much left to say and he intended to be there whenever she was ready to say it. He had gone into the guest room, leaving her in their bedroom and he hadn’t come out since their conversation. Hours had passed, and he had watched the time tick off the clock in silence. When she finally knocked on his door he was startled. The doorknob turned, and she peeked inside, probably expecting him to be asleep. How could he sleep right now though? It was the furthest thing from his mind.

- | JHALC | -
Need something?

She had stepped into the room, leaving the door open as she looked over at him on the bed. She was still crushed from the news but she knew that it was time they talked more about what had happened.

- | TALIA LEA | -
Do you think we can talk? I mean I know it isn’t the right time or place to talk about what happened but. I do honestly think you need to know what I was going through and why I left like I did.

She looked over at him stepping in a little further, she was wondering what was on his mind also. But then again she kinda already knew he was angry and heartbroken because of her.

- | JHALC | -
You don’t have to ease your way into the room or anything. You can sit down. I don’t bite.

He moved his legs closer to him on the bed so that she could sit down on the end. Rolling his shoulders, and probably biting back the first thought that came to mind he let out a sigh. He knew the conversation was going to happen eventually and was actually impressed that she had come to him instead of waiting for him to go to her.

- | JHALC | -
I wasn’t going to rush you into telling me anything. I figured that you deserved time to process everything that we talked about.

She was still processing everything that they had talked about, She hated the fact that he went through it alone but she knew he had the right to know why she left him like she did. She wasn’t proud of herself, she was angry and upset with her. Even more so now more than ever. She walked over and took a seat on the end of the bed as her head was tilted towards the floor as she softly spoke.

- | TALIA LEA | -
I know that you think I deserved time to process everything but what I did was unacceptable and I know that. But you do have the right to know. I don’t know whether it’s the right time or place to talk about it but then again I’d rather you know now than later.

She tilted her head up a little to look over at him. He remembered why he had fallen in love with her in the first place. She was honest. Even now, when she was hurting the most, all she cared about was telling him what she thought he deserved to hear. It was one of the qualities that he looked for in people, and only rarely found. That was what had made her so special back then, and it is what was special about her now.

- | JHALC | -
If you are up for it, then go ahead. I am not going to shoo you away or anything. I only came in here to give you space. Telling you about Emily wasn’t the easiest thing. I thought I would feel one way about it, and instead I feel nothing. I thought I would be angry seeing you, but instead I am angry at myself for all of the hateful things I have said about you in the last year. You know as much as I may not like it, I still love you. I probably always will.

It wasn’t where he thought he was going to go when he started talking but the words just kind of slid out before he could stop them. The truth has a way of doing that when you least expect it. She was a little taken back from his words but she knew deep down that she still felt the exact same way. She may not of shown it when she just up and left.

- | TALIA LEA | -
I just really don’t know where to start just so much is going on in my head like it’s hard to put everything together but All I know is right now, I have to be open and honest with you. You shouldn’t be angry at yourself for the things you said in the past year about me. I wasn’t around when you needed me, or when Emily needed me. But I never once stopped thinking about you and her.

She stopped for a moment to collect her thoughts, she softly sighed as she turned her body around to look directly at him. After a couple of minutes she knew exactly what she was going to say but didn’t know how to put it into words.

- | TALIA LEA | -
That day when I left the hospital, when I could eventual walk out those doors, I did have second thoughts. But I felt like you would of been better off without me, Like I know women get Postnatal depression after giving birth. I just felt like I wasn’t going to be good enough for you or for Emily. You know when we left XWA, It was everything I wanted and when it finally hit me like I was going to be a mother I got scared.

It was everything that he had expected it to be. The voice in the back of his head, somewhere under all of those screaming obscenities about her had always known what the truth was. It was the same way that he had felt in the delivery room when Emily was born. The first impulse was to run away. Like nothing he could do will have been worth the life he held in his arms.

- | JHALC | -
I don’t blame you for feeling like that. I am sure most people have the same thing run through their mind. Do you think that I didn’t?

It was a question that he didn’t need an answer to. He didn’t even pause long enough to allow her to answer even if she had wanted to.

- | JHALC | -
The difference is, even though I wanted to run away, the only thing that I wanted more was to be with you, and to be part of this family. The only thing that kept me in the room with her, even after you left, was the hope that I could make something better of my life. That’s the reason that I left XWA. To be with you, here, and start something that actually had meaning. It was scary, but I weathered that storm because I wanted to be with you. All this time I knew, somewhere, that you didn’t feel the same way. You ran because your fear was stronger than your love for either of us. Like I said on twitter, we weren’t good enough for you to stay. And I already proved that I wasn’t good enough to take care of her on my own.

Maybe he said the words because he had been holding the truth about it within himself for all this time. He spoke without regard for her feelings, in the bluntest way that he could. She had mentioned being open and honest, so why couldn’t he do the same? He played all of his cards, and laid out what he thought at her feet. The only hope he had was that she wouldn’t just run away from it. Hearing those words did cut into her but she knew he was only being open and honest with her. She took a moment to take in everything he had just said to her but he was wrong about one thing.

- | TALIA LEA | -
Jay, you need to understand that I didn’t run away because you or emily weren’t good enough. I ran because I did get scared. Like I made myself think I wasn’t ready to be a mother even if I was carrying her for almost 9 months. I wasn’t expecting it to go so quiet and it hit me all at once. I thought about you both all the time and I hated myself every single day. My love for you and for her never changed. You might not believe me but it’s the truth.

- | JHALC | -
You could have called. Anything to show me that you were thinking about us. It was painful being here, isolated from the world, and not even knowing if you were alive let alone if you even remotely cared. I didn’t know what I was supposed to tell her Talia. I didn’t know what to do. I guess it doesn’t much matter now. Maybe it’s me. Maybe I am just not supposed to be happy. I couldn’t have both of you at the same time. I couldn’t have a family. It was just us, then it was just Emily, then I was alone for eleven months. I have just started to be able to open myself up to people, to even trust anyone enough to call them a friend…. and now you’re back.

He closed his eyes and shook his head, trying to shake whatever thought he had loose. He opens his mouth several times trying to find the right words, and eventually is able to mumble something. Something he dared not to say any louder.

- | JHALC | -
I don’t know what to do with that….

She tilted her head down, she wished she did call him. She wished she didn’t leave. but she couldn’t take it back. She did hate herself and she understand what she had done to him. She couldn’t look at him for a short while as she stared down at the floor as she softly spoke.

- | TALIA LEA | -
I know coming back now is too late, I should have called you. I should have written to you or something but I didn’t. I have made some massive mistakes in my life and I can’t take them back… And I wish I could.. I am so sorry I have caused you so much pain over this past year. I know that you’re not going to trust me anytime soon and I accept that, It was my own fault. Maybe I should have stayed hidden.. but I couldn’t because I knew deep down I was a coward for running away from my fears and losing the two most important people that was in my life.

She closed her eyes, looking away from him as she brushed her fingers across her cheek wiping the tears from her face. He sat up from the headboard of the bed, and slid down the side until they were practically right next to each other. He put an arm around her and leaned his head on her shoulder.

- | JHALC | -
You came back now. That’s a step in the right direction at least. You are here facing the things that you left. I never said what you are doing now is easy. It took a lot for you to come back. I can’t be mad at you for that. I can be mad that you left, of course. But I can’t fault you for actually coming back.

She brought out a softer side in him. Against everything that he thought he would feel, and all of the pain that he wanted to unload on her, he just couldn’t bring himself to vocalize it. When she was in front of him it just evaporated. She felt his arm wrap around her and his head on her shoulder, the comfort he was showing her made her feel worse but also better. Leaning into him she softly spoke.

- | TALIA LEA | -
Moving to the UK was a huge regret, Leaving you and Emily was a Massive regret. I should of come back a lot sooner.. No.. I should not of left you like I did Jay. There wasn’t a day go by that I was angry or upset with myself. I.. Love you Jay and it hurts me for what I did to you.

She couldn’t forgive herself, not now.. but who knows down the line she might be able to. He reaches up with a hand, turning his head so that they are eye to eye. He takes his head off of her shoulder and brushes her hair back with his hand. The last of her words escaped him. He couldn’t remember what it was that her voice had trailed off to saying. The words “I love you” just rolled around in his head. He was lost in them. His hand fell down to her neck, and he pulled her in. It was the first time they had kissed in almost a year, and it was like they were never even apart. His heart fluttered and when he pulled away he closed his eyes and shook his head. He pushes himself up off the bed and takes a few steps away, seeming to be disappointed in himself.

- | JHALC | -
I shouldn’t have done that.

As he stepped away her eyes followed him. She was in a bit of a daze feeling his lips against her once again, making her heart race. She looked up at him a little shocked by what had just happened and seeing how he seems so disappointed in himself, she let out a sigh as she got up off the bed and made her way towards the door.

- | TALIA LEA | -
I think it’s best if I give you some space.. I know things are rough between us and I do hope we can work things out…

She was still in shock with the kiss that just happened between them. It did feel like they hadn’t been apart for that long and She knew she made massive mistakes but feeling his lips against hers did feel right.

- | JHALC | -
Wait….

He had to stop himself from saying what he opened his mouth to say. She stopped in front of the door, and he knew that she was, at least a little, hoping for him to say what he had started to. He had to let that thought go though. This wasn’t something that he could let happen again and he knew the reason why….

- | JHALC | -
You know that I love you. You have to know that I always will….

He let it hang in the air, there was a sliver of him that wanted to just leave it at that, but he knew there was all a catch.

- | JHALC | -
…. but you’re right. I don’t trust you. I can’t. Not right now, and I don’t know if I will ever be able to. I don’t know how to process all of this. You being back here, it would be so easy just to let things go back to how they were…. but I am not going to let myself do that. This can’t happen again. Because letting it all repeat itself is not something that I am going to be able to stand.

It was the last thing in the world that he wanted to say. Being forthcoming about his feelings was not something that he was used to.

- | JHALC | -
I’m sorry.

She knew that it was going to be hard for him, It was hard for her but she was always open and honest with him. She wasn’t going to stop loving him and she knew that he had other things on his mind as well but she wasn’t going to pry into them. She knew that he still loved her because he wouldn’t of kissed her like he did. As she tilted her head down softly as she spoke.

- | TALIA LEA | -
Its not your fault…

She turned away and left the bedroom and made her way down the hallway to the master bedroom. The words he spoke did hurt but she could understand where he was coming from. Walking inside and closing the door behind her tears roll down her cheeks as she slides against the door to the floor.

[Image: yECDuUS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Talia Lea's post:
(03-16-2014), AlexandraCallaway (03-16-2014), Julian Martin (03-16-2014), Theo Pryce (03-16-2014), ZakMisery (03-16-2014)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-16-2014, 02:21 PM

((OOC: Oh wow.. this would have made and amazing rp for a show))

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
ZakMisery (03-16-2014)
Talia Lea Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-16-2014, 02:30 PM

Thank You, It was just like a back ground story On her and her past :)

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Talia Lea's post:
Julian Martin (03-16-2014)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-16-2014, 02:33 PM

Well it's amazing. I just wanted to let you know. A lot of us do background stories, or current outside of trash talk wrestling for our pieces. I think you are quite talented.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Talia Lea Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-16-2014, 03:38 PM

Thank You :)

Hate Post Like Post