Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 03:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

02-25-2013, 08:33 PM

Narrator:Alex Shawn
Part 1:Tears
It all happened 8 years ago, My parents died in Iraq in huge assault. No soldier survived, When i first got news about it i broke down into tears. My best friend Brandon Michael was there to comfort me in my time of need. I was angry, frustrated, depressed so i took my anger out on my opponents inside the ring. I grabbed a kendo stick and just ballastic with it. I cracked skulls, broke bones, even assulted my former manager Evan Svandit with it. I won championships with that kendo stick in minor promotions. It took me an entire year to finally calm down, Brandon Michael talked to me and i thought about what he said.

Alex Shawn: "Brandon maybe you're right...I really do need to tone it down a little bit, I need try to forget what happened, maybe think about something else."
Brandon Michael: "Thats exactly what im saying Alex you need to focus on maybe winning major titles. Theres this one company called XWF maybe you should go check that out there might be some really good competition there man."
" You're right maybe i will check it out, but for now man im going to go try and get in better condition with the fans and maybe work on my temper."
" See there ya go man you're already a little better, thinking positive. Maybe we could go workout at the gym tommorow?"
" It sounds like a plan to me Brandon...oh and...thank you for talking with me, I really needed it, thanks."
Part 2: Blood
Me and Brandon went to the gym yesterday and it was probably the best workout ive had in a really long time. Brandon really showed me how much of a good guy he was, I'm glad he's my friend. Once me and Brandon split ways after the gym i went through back alley to get home a little quicker and then i see three guys following me, I don't know what they wanted but i was going to try to ignore them. They started yelling at me calling me a Bitch and Psyco.

Thug #1:" hey yo Shawn, where the Fuck you think you going ya little prick!?"
Thug #2:" C'mon man we just want to talk a little!"
" I dont want any trouble ok guys I just want to go home and not be bothered by you guys"
Thug #3:"Maybe we want trouble asshole!, You're the one who kendo sticked us 2 months ago and now its time for payback!"
" This doesn't have to happen guys c'mon
They attacked me and I didn't want to fight back because I just changed my ways and i didn't want to go back to what I did I dont want to hurt anymore people like I did. I layed there a Bloody mess, I could barely move. They left me alone after about 10 minutes of beating me up. I started crawling out of the alley and a girl saw me and starting checking me.
Allison:" Oh my god what happened?"
" get help for me please..."
" Oh my god. Some one please help! this mans hurt!"
I got taken to a hospital, where they gave me stiches and and bandages. Allison who checked on me after the doctors had finished doing what doctors do.
" hi umm I never got your name?"
" my names alex its nice to meet you.."
" My names Allison"
" Thanks for uh, Helping me I supose I owe you a Drink or Two"
" I guess that would be nice, I'll see you around Alex"

Part 3:Sweat
When I had that conversation with allison Really opened my eyes. I think I wanted to see her again, But for now I have to concentrate on XWF and think about women later. I stayed home the next day but that didn't stop me from working out. It was more painful than usuall obviously but it gives me more of a challenge, and I love challenges. I was doing pullups and I started to break a sweat and I didn't stop because I wanted to do 100 pull ups like I usually do and when I hit about 55 I was hurting, I mean It was bad MY wound around my Rib cage was pounding. At around 80 The door knocked and I just yelled "come in" it turned out it was Brandon HE stoped me at 87 and told me I really shouldn't be working out. I just grabbed my head and sat down on the couch. Brandon sat next to me and said something that really made me feel better
" It's going to be ok man just take a break, im sure you want to work out and get in tip top shape for your debut on XWF but man you need to calm down with the working out for at least a week man."
" Its not that Brandon It's just After we left the gym yesterday I got jumped by 3 guys and I went to the emergency room. I just don't want that to happen again."
" Alex man, it's ok to defend yourself but don't start the fight, that shows your below them. If you need to fight them, then fight them dont let them bully you like you did."
[/color]" You're right I'm gonna go rest, I'll see ya around ok Brandon."
" yeah i'll see ya around."

I rested up for about 5 days and then I got back to working out. I did have those drinks with Allison and my deal with XWF was confirmed and I can not wait untill my Debut match. The assholes who jumped me were arrested and taken jail for robbing a gas station. I got started in a new gym with another one of my friends Chris sabre or his real name Christopher Jackson. We work hard on our techincal and high flying skills, and i'm sure I will be at my best for my debut. i am the next big thing.

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post