Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 02:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Strange Bedfellows Part 4
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-14-2014, 09:06 AM

Continue from where we left off.

Alex: I have a reputation to protect and...

Alex felt his throat clamp up. He wasn't sure what he was experiencing. He just completely lost his ability to focus and see clearly while breaking into a coughing fit. Kristy leaned somewhat back for a second before leaning in and placing a hand on his shoulder showing concern. Google and medical books could only take you so far. She was still for him going to the hospital, even if he did refuse and stood his ground on NOT going. Granted Kristy still felt the need to try.

Kristy: You’re sick, and you need....

He raised his hands up to his throat and sat up just enough to be almost to her face, managing himself as his air passage way cleared itself once more and he was able to breathe again. Kristy moves the pillows behind him a bit as she tried to make him as comfortable as possible.

Alex: Please, if I am a bother I’ll call someone else and....

Kristy: *Gently easing Alex back a bit, causing him to lay back a bit. She sighs a bit, but she would be just as stubborn as he was* You’re in no shape to go anywhere else but a hospital and if you refuse that then you’re just going to have to tell me what happened.

He considered this for a second, sighing lightly under his breath as he re-situates himself. He considered this, debating over whether his pride was really worth this and decided it was. He would tell her just enough at this time for her to get an idea of where to start. It was apparent he was sick. If he needed more then she could legally acquired he was fucked without being hospitalized. Alex looks at Kristy as he decided where to start. He wanted to be a bit vague for now as he was still leery. Yeah Kristy had taken care of him, but in Alex's mind, this could somehow still be a plot.

Alex: I was attacked by two psychopaths here in the city and held against my will. I am a bit of a celebrity and it's not worth it to me for this to ever be public. That's all there is to it.

Kristy looks at Alex for a moment, she was now more curious, but was going to respect Alex's wishes to keep things private. Though she wonder now just who he was. Not for any personal gain, just out of pure curiosity. Kristy gently dabs Alex's forehead once more as she speaks.

Kristy: Wow, I'm sorry. They must have had it out for you. I mean you were near death when I found you. No offence, but you're a very lucky man. I mean I have done some research to try and help you and well if everything is right you wouldn't have made it through the night.

Alex: *Laughing sarcastically as he speaks* Well then good thing I decided to fall off the curb and at your feet then, huh?

Kristy: Yeah, good thing. *Smirking a bit as she raises a brow at Alex* So, Alex....tell me, how did you piss these psychopaths off?

Alex gives Kristy a dry sigh; of course he knew he was far from innocent. He knew he had done so many things that pretty much everyone had a reason to hate him and want him dead. Though Alex was going to; continue to be vague for now, to protect his own interests.

Alex: And why can't you just think it was a random act of violence? Happens all the time.

Kristy: Just cause of how sever your injuries are. You sound like your coughing up a lung, you have a gash in your head and you are paler than my wall. But I won't push, you can tell me what you want when you want. You're secrets safe with me.

Alex: I am a celebrity. I’m a leader singer in a rock band. It's a tough job, but it is entertaining.

Kristy: A Singer? *Laughing a bit as she leans back on the palms of her hands* Funny, I am just starting out on a career of my own its pro - wrestling. Hopefully we can get you back in singing condition. Though I guess I should feel special since I am in presence of a celebrity.

Alex: It just means I am spoiled. Not a major celebrity, I have yet to be in the Rolling Stone Magazine.

Kristy: Well I'm sure you will make it there one day. Something tells me you aren't shy.

Alex: With fans like these I don't need the status. I feel awkward talking about it to be honest with you. I don't much deal with the fans. What exactly do you do?

Kristy laughs a bit, but nods as she respected Alex’s honesty. She looks around for a moment before tapping her nails gently on the table as she speaks.

Kristy: I'm an artist, in a way. I sell my drawings to support my wrestling training and my "mystery" father sends me a check every month I use for bills and such.* In Kristy’s mind he was still a deadbeat father; Throughout her childhood he didn’t do a damn thing for her. Suddenly when she is adult he decisions to be in her life.* Not all that glamorous, but I am not looking to break into the business for glamour.

Alex: So many people want to a rock star these days. Doesn't pay well for most people despite the popular belief that all big league performers are millionaires,*Look at Mick Jagger!* and if you don't have an ego the size of Texas most people start to feel they don't belong. I'm glad to meet someone who doesn't recognize me. I hope you become a house hold name in wrestling.

Kristy: *Nodding a bit as she studied Alex's expression for a moment before speaking* Good thing I am getting into it just because I have a passion for it and it seems like a good way to get some aggression out. I'm not looking for money, I figure I have what I want and if I don't, well I have to work to get it or I wasn't meant to have it.

Alex: Sounds like the philosophy of some of my co-workers.

He stops a moment seemingly in deep thought.

Alex: I hate to be Devil's Advocate given the circumstances then, but I'd be more than happy to help pay for the rest of your training. I don't know where you go, or who you deal with. There are only about a billion wannabe trainers out there. We could go look for one I should I be able to move off your couch at some point. I am definitely not shy. Quite frankly I have a lot of friends in the network business. I am sure they know people in wrestling.

Kristy: I couldn't ask you to pay for it. *Looking at Alex for a moment as she thought to herself. Couldn't hurt to have training from someone who says he has been in the business for a while* But I will accept your help once you're able to get up. *Glancing at the clock for a moment before looking back at Alex* I mean if you can get a trainer that’s welling to help me out into going into the big time, then I am eager for the help.

Alex: I am sure there is someone out willing to train and upcoming star. Just so you know we are going to looking for a trainer that the real deal. It wouldn't be easy task for your training.

Kristy: I'm not looking for easy. Nothing in life is easy, besides what fun would that be to simply coast through? I look forward to it and you helping me find a trainer can be one of our many little secrets. *Laughing a bit as she gives Alex a sarcastic smirk* Since you like your secrets and all.

Alex: They do have a natural charm. Besides, you're too nice to be associated with me.* Alex wasn't used to people being nice to him; But that's if you didn't know about his dark past.*

Kristy: How do you know? Of course I have to be nice to you....the other option was leaving you laying in the gutter. *Shaking her head as she laughs*I'm not always nice. You just don't know the other side of me. Besides what would I have to gain from being cruel to you in your condition? Unless you are into that kind of thing?

Alex: That's quite alright. I think I've had enough of pain and bondage this week to last me for a while. Sorry to let you down there.

Alex groans again, having to stop himself from going into another coughing fit. The sickness was not as bad as it was, but it wasn't a joy ride. Kristy whispers "well damn, there goes my fun" as she helps Alex lay back down once more. She walks out of the room for a moment and comes back moments later with a cool washcloth. She places it over his forehead and gives him a small smile. Under normal circumstances, Alex probably would be damning her to hell, if he even cared that much. But at the moment she was the one keeping him out of the hands of his captors. Kristy tells him to rest. Normally Alex wouldn't listen to any one, but at the moment he wasn't going to put up a fight. He closes his eyes slowly letting the coolness of the towel sooth his body. Kristy watches Alex for a moment as the scene slowly fades.

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kristy Jackson's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-14-2014), Theo Pryce (02-14-2014)