Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 10:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Searching the Roots
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-24-2013, 08:37 PM

Just about everything in small quantities can be a great thing, wealth, power, intelligence. But what about snow, and not in a little quantity but in the worst snow storm Aurora, Colorado has seen this year! Precipitation in the form of crystalline water or ice that falls from the majestic clouds above, would define this beautiful tragedy stricken in Colorado. Why is it a tragedy some may ask, Crimson Cobra would be able to answer this as he had gone back home to rekindle and look for an answer to his problems in his roots. The airport, D.I.A. Denver International Airport, was jam packed with people having so many flights delayed from the snow storm that was not just in Aurora but throughout the state of Colorado. The limo driver who was waiting with a sign that had “CC” written on it was looking through the televisions displaying the flight status.

From _________Flight ___________Due at________Status
Phoenix, AZ____US Airways 16______1:30 P.M. ____Delayed Due to Snow
Charlotte, NC___Delta 1818_______1:45 P.M.______Delayed_____Due to Snow
Mexico City___Aeromexico 404______1:45 P.M._____Delayed____Due to Snow

Toronto______Air Canada 320_______1:50 P.M.____Delayed__Due to Snow

The list only continued like this but the driver saw what he needed to see, the man he was waiting for from the Toronto flight was still in the air waiting to land. So the man shook his head walking away, hating every minute of his underpaid job in the downed economy. He was always so sure he would be something big, someone famous in the world but yet he was a simple limo driver for the famous people. The man set off for the Starbucks in the airport’s food court knowing a nice hot chocolate might be just what he needs to get the bad job off his mind while waiting for whoever in the hell “CC” was.

Meanwhile back up in the plane that was still in mid-flight Crimson Cobra sat in the first class seats. An extra cushioned chair, a television with the movie “The Warrior” playing, a half-eaten steak on a fancy plate lay at the personal tables every seat had. This was no problem for Cobra when he was told that he would be waiting an extra hour to hour and a half. He sat back relaxed and tried to enjoy the trip that was meant to get his mind off things.

*DING!*
“Please buckle your seatbelts and prepare for landing, the current time is 4:37 P.M. here in the Mile High city, the weather is going to be a frosty 10 degrees, flight attendants please prepare for landing.”

The pilot’s voice boomed over the silent flight’s intercom and woke most of the passengers up. Almost every window opened and for the first time in many of the people’s lives they got to see snow falling from just about the same height as they were in the sky right at that moment. To see a crystal form from the rain was something so different, beautiful, majestic that the plane was almost dead silent, except for that D*mn crying baby that is on every plane. Eyes glued to the windows as the plane lowered into the snow covered runways at Denver International Airport. Cobra was finally able to truly rest after the tires of the plane touched down and the plane slowly came to a halt rolling into its gate.

“Please keep your buckles securely fastened until the plane has come to a complete stop.”

The annoying message after every flight that almost no one listened to came over the intercom from the pilot. Cobra unsnapped the belt and got up to stretch his legs after the insanely long flight.

“Not much warmer here then up in Canada”

Crimson Cobra thought to himself as he waited to be let off the plane and leave the airport as soon as possible. The snowstorm was going to be a major traffic problem and with Aurora being a good two hours away he was going to be in the car longer then he would like either way, but the faster he got out the faster he got home. Crimson not trying to draw attention to himself made his way to where the drivers stand when flights arrive yet he saw no one holding a card for him. He was confused, and began to walk towards the food court, he was starving after forgetting that he had half of a steak on the flight. As Cobra walked up to the food court he passed a Starbucks, McDonalds and a few other highly known food companies but he also passed a darkened hallway but he could of swore he saw a man lying on the floor of the hall that was nearly pitch black. He looked over both shoulders to make sure no one was watching him and he made his way down the darkness to attempt helping this man. A sign laying on the ground as he continued was too dark to make out what it said. He made it to the blob looking man and whispered to him, with no response he tried talking in a louder voice with still no response he grabbed the shirt of the man and tugged on it and felt a liquid on the shirt. It was wet but why was the shirt wet. Crimson pulled the guy out of the hallway and kicked the sign until he got to the light. The sign read, “CC” as the driver of Crimson’s limo’s sign had read but under this it also read, “is going to get whooped by Flynn again!”

“You’ve got to be f*cking kidding me”

Cobra was dumbfound when he saw this not to mention when he pulled the driver out of the darkness and saw that he was beaten to a pulp. The liquid on his nice dress-up shirt was blood that was pouring from the wound on his head. Cobra perched the man up against the wall and checked his pockets. KEYS! He had found them and left the man there as people started to crowd around and someone shouted “CALL AN AMBULANCE!” Cobra wanted nothing to do with this, he didn’t know how serious the XWF fans were and when they didn’t like you they really didn’t like you. But a Flynn fan, Cobra was going up against three men this week, none of which were Mark Flynn. So this XWF fan must believe that Crimson Cobra was going to be the victor in this fatal-4-way at the very least this “hater” as some may call him was giving Cobra respect at the same time.

Cobra is annoyed he escaped Canada expecting peace and quiet but only getting harassed in his own home state. This has got to be enough he thought to himself entering the limo that took him almost half an hour to find in the blistering cold snow that was still pouring out of the sky. After getting the windshield scrapped off he realized that the limo was stuck and wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon with the back tires spinning out as fast as they possibly cold.

*SLAM!*
“This couldn’t get any d*mn worse would it?!”

Cobra shakes his head then drops it head butting the car horn and the honking sound began to peer out of the car. No flinching from cobra no movement he was extremely angry and this situation wasn’t going in his favor at all.

Cobra is forced to revert to thinking of what to do. He enjoys the silence that he has now found in the limo, the heat forced out of the air conditioning vents in the car. He rubs his frozen hands together for friction heat and holds them out to the vents attempting to warm himself up. His mind begins to spark and thoughts pound in the brain of the Cobra.

“The weather is why I left and now I come back to this sh*t! Well atleast I’m not driving that could have proven to be quite deadly… Hah, Deadly, My partner…. Crimson Deadly he was at a damn zoo recently and I can’t even get out of a parking lot. He was looking at a Cobra I do remember that.”

A smile appears over Cobra’s face he lays his back against the chair and realizes that it is a heated chair, he rests his head looking up at the car ceiling and closes his eyes. He still holds his hands up to the now hot vents, the cold windows have now heated up and they fog over needing the defrosters to clear them but Cobra would rather have the heat upon himself.

“The Cobra is such a magnificent creature, but then again if I didn’t think that I wouldn’t have the name Cobra. The world’s largest venomous snake, aggressive, faster than most, more agile then even more. A cobra is raised into the world as one of the best snake species there is, with the ability to kill an adult human in less than 15 minutes after a bite! The hood flairs out when defending them self, much in the same way as I with a ladder. The higher up the easier it feels to defend myself. A cobra is different than most snakes though it builds a nest for its young and that’s where I’m trying to get back to. My nest, Aurora is my nest and I need to get back to see what I have been missing!

But Deadly… he knows not to trust me in our upcoming match-up, very wise of him because with the stakes of this match being so high there is only a very slim chance of us working together. I know not to fully trust him as well, any of us four have the chance to go on for the United States Championship match. A match I must have, a man I must get my revenge on, a lost I MUST avenge!

Crimson Deadly you and I one day will make this company run red with the Crimson victories we achieve but that will be when we are together, when we crush, abolish, and diminish the oppositions…. Our power, our trust, and faith in each other will be tested but the Crimson Crest will not break for a simple title shot!”

Cobra now too hot in the car turns the heat down from 5 to 2. The blasting sound is dampened and he is able to think even more clearly now. He reclines the driver seat as much as possible, with a wall behind him separating the limo driver seat and the passenger area in the back of the extra-long limo.

“But there’s more than crimson in the four way there will be a Duke and a Monolith. Sebastian said how I need not worry of Deadly but worry more of him as the most difficult opponent. I see this as true after I take Crimson Deadly out of the mix. Duke you’ve been called an undertaker wanna be, or told that you and crane are going to “dispose” of me and Deadly early. Mind as well call it a tag team math at that point but then the better team would win. Duke there is no possible way that I see you standing above all else especially above the Cobra! You will be filled with the venom strong enough to take down an elephant in seconds and you will fall just as Crane!

And of course there is crane. “The Monolith” who will paint the night black over the red of Crimson that will steal the match? I think not! The red will bleed through the black to rise as the next contender for the championship Flynn owns. Benjamin Crane will not be able to stop the most deadly creature in the world, the aggressive, speedy, deadly, cobra!”

Crimson closing his eyes while being laid in the recliner slowly dazes off and losses consciousness. Fast asleep in his home state still a few hours away from the home town, Cobra just needed something like an empty limo and he didn’t even know it. His thoughts much straighter now, more prepared for his match in a stable mind-set as the blistering cold surrounding the warm limo continues to freeze anything that steps foot in it.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Cobra's post:
(02-27-2013)