Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-29-2024, 10:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Crossing The Desert To Your Demise (RP #3)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-05-2014, 08:40 AM

Andrew Morrison sits in a chair in a dark room illuminated only by his black candles. He is alone, sitting in his trademark black hoodie with his hood up and hair in his face. He looks at his hands and he begins to speak.

"John Raide, you are quite amusing. You seem to act like your words phase me. To tell me how I am just like Eli James or John Austin, and then to tell me how I am "boring" or "insignificant". Please tell me how that makes any sense, peon. Why, Eli James and John Austin are two of the best in this business and they are both former champions! And I am only a couple of victories away from possibly getting a title shot. To sit here and tell ANYONE they are boring or insignificant is laughable! Why, until I saw your name across from mine on the booking list, I forgot you were even still in this company! So, tell me who is boring and insignificant."

"And, that was a beautiful attempt at trying to fuck with me by making the comments about my parents. You really don't pay much attention around here, do you? My mother died from cancer when I was young and my dad was a drunken drug addict who died years ago. So that was a cute little touch to try and phase me. But really, all you did was pour gasoline on the fire. The only tool I see here is you. Why, you are trying to do the same thing that so many others have tried and that is play mind games with one of the best at it! Why, you are nothing more than a glorified wannabe Johnathan Cross! Why, you even share the same name! What is next, Raide? Are you going to have your siblings or your wife show up and try to talk shit too? How well did that work for ol' Johnny? I basically ended his career!"

Andrew clenches his fists and he looks into the camera and speaks once more.

"John, you are right about one thing, I don't know you, but then again, you obviously don't know me. So if I am a "tool" and a "device", would that not make you the same, hypocrite? If that is the case, I guess we will see which "device" is deadlier, come Warfare. And your word obviously is about as false as your career, why, as I said, nobody truly realized you were still around. People KNOW I am around. Why, ask Eli James! He would love nothing more than for you to cross the desert and destroy me and deliver my carcass to his feet in the "promised land".

"You, like many others, may grow tired of hearing me speak, but let's face it. Eli, Wallace, and the rest have decided to make you their first symbol of hope in derailing the "crazy train" that is Andrew Morrison, the first to try and alter the path of the storm. You are not the first, nor will be the last. You will grab your weapons and you will bring your war to my doorstep. You will cross the desert and you will go at war with me! I shall drag your body and create a river of blood that you will not be able to stop...NO..you will drown in it!"

"You shall not be their "Moses", John. You shall not be the one to take me down, especially for good. You can attempt to discredit me, you can attempt to take personal shots, and you can attempt to do what many others before you have done. And like the other Johnny, you will learn that you are over your head, and you are completely and utterly outmatched and you will realize you would have been better off staying away...far away..but alas, you shall join me on Warfare and you shall fall as you cross my path. Because I am not just "the storm", and I am not a "tool" or a "device". I am Andrew Morrison, and I am the beginning of your end.

Andrew raises his hands to the sky and smirks as Tera Vincent walks into frame and walks behind him and lifts his hood so that Andrew's hair falls and then Tera blows the candles out as the camera feed ends.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post