Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-04-2024, 10:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Chance (RP 2)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-28-2014, 04:08 AM

"Shhhhhhh!!!!!"......"Ahhhhhh!!!!" ....The sound of John Austin making noises fills the airwaves. You try to turn your radio to the next station and it is still John. What about the Spanish radio station, nope still John. You go to put in a CD instead of listening but something in your mind is telling you "no" ....You want to turn the channel but you feel like you have to listen to what this man has to say. Finally you say "fuck it" and await for John to speak....

You know, sometimes in life, great things happen to those who wait. You have waited long enough Ezekiel and NOW the best thing to ever happen to you is standing right here. You have talked your shit and like the rest of the pieces of shit in the back, you attack me off guard but now playboy, you get your wish. You get to step one on one with the ruler of the darkness.

Like the old saying goes, be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. You see this is a six man tag and we have some larger than life partners but to me, they don't mean shit. This match is one on one as far as I am concerned. You have no idea what tree limb you have climbed up upon and as far as I am concerned, this tree limb will be the fucking death of you.

Marshall Cage, Scott Charlotte, Smoke-Man, they ALL took my hand and I lead them down the bloody shores of hell. They met my army of the undead and felt their flesh rip as I took their soul away. You meet the man who bathes in blood and thrives in damn-nation Zeke. I hope the God you pray to has mercy, no, FUCK THAT!...You better hope I have mercy on your sad, pathetic soul.

I am a dangerous man Zeke. You see, I take the souls of my opponents down back through the embankments of hell. I take their heads and place them on my wall and admire my work. I let them feel my PAIN and my SUFFERING. All those stories you have heard about me are true and you get to experience them first hand.

Go ahead and start preparing yourself. Do whatever you need to do to get ready for this one pissed off monster. Snort you some meth, fuck some bitches, beat off into piles of one hundred dollar bills and throw out some mad rhymes, whatever the fuck gets your rocks off and helps you prepare for this match, I suggest you do it.

Because the darkness awaits you Zeke. I love the darkness and I live in it. I spend my life in it and it gives me peace. So get ready for the most important battle of your life cause John Austin and his band of brothers and sisters are coming. We will not stop till every last one of you, including you Zeke are holding our hands and following us back to the darkness.

Time is ticking away Ezekiel and remember, I am watching you...I watch everything you do

"Head my words because when the lights go out in your homes, I can see all of what you do" ....You sat in silence for a few more minutes as you hear the car horn of the person behind you telling to move the fuck on. You turn the radio back to the horrible modern day music you listen to and drive down the road.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Austin's post:
Andrew Morrison (01-28-2014), Christine Nash (01-28-2014), Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (01-28-2014)