Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 04:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Same old Shit
Levi Storm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

01-26-2014, 10:19 AM

Levi Storm is in the locker room preparing for his match with The Linguist. He sits on a bench and finds the camera. He obviously has something on his mind after viewing The Linguist’s rebuttal.

Levi:Here we go again. Same monotonous bullshit we hear from you every damn time you open your mouth. I beat Levi Storm twice. I don’t think Levi is intelligent. Levi can’t read. Blah Blah Blah.

Look there, Mr. Isaac. I just delivered your exact same speech. Only difference is no one fell asleep when I was giving my version. So to respond to your statements would seem a bit redundant. I don’t give a shit what you think of me. I do value my looks, they have got me everything and the will get me more. But in reality, Linguini, my actions will inevitably speak louder that all of your needless and meaningless words. I made the mistake of looking past you before. But know this now. I have my sights clearly set on you.

No book is necessary to teach me how I need to take care of you, and I will take care of you this time. I learned all I need to know to make you tap in the real world. No intense strategy will save you from the many ways I will have you shouting for mercy. Doubtless you will use as many words as you can but all those words will end up saying the same thing. “I Give”

But you know what Linguist? You did say something I have to agree with. I am sick and tired of dealing with you and am delighted to rid myself of your scrawny ass. This is it. And when you submit you will know that you have finally been put in your place. And maybe you’ll go off and eat some snails or something and let the big boys play!

Levi addresses the camera man.

Levi: Now get the hell out of here so I can get ready to shut this guy up once and for all

[Image: Levi_zps1cc1274c.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post