Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 10:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monday Night Madness - 2/25/2013
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2013, 02:30 AM

[Image: Madness%20logo.jpg]

Date: February 25, 2013
Event: Monday Night Madness
Arena: Time Warner Cable Arena
City: Charlotte, North Carolina

The opening credits and video package roll as Monday Night Madness hit’s the air along with its theme song, “Long Way to the Top” by AC/DC plays throughout the arena.

Pyro explodes throughout the Wells-Fargo Center as the camera pans the roaring Philadelphia crowd. The pyro stops as the cameras continue to give live shots of the crowd.

Steve Sayors: “WELCOME EVERYONE… TO MONDAY NIGHT… MADNESS LIVE FROM THE SOLD OUT TIME WARNER CABLE ARENA IN CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA!…

“I am the voice of Madness, Steve Sayors and along side me tonight is Liz Weinberg! Liz, we are coming off the heels of Shove It, this past Saturday as many men found themselves swimming for their lives!”

Liz Weinberg: “It was a crazy night indeed, Steve, so many men plunged into the seas on Saturday and have been fired! Not just anyone, I’m talking some of the XWF’s heaviest hitters!”

SS: “Names like Mark Flynn, Mister Mystery, Cyren, Griffin MacAlister, Sebastian Duke among others!”

LW: "With all of these names free agents, I'd like to see Paul Heyman sign these men to exclusive contracts!"

SS: "Rumors have been flying today! The Administrator Network announced its intentions to finally give Madness its own roster! Will Paul Heyman have anything to say about this?

LW: "I'd imagine he will! He's not one to shut his mouth about anything, let alone something of this magnitude!"

SS: "Tonight, two huge match ups plus an XWF superstar making their return tonight!"

LW: "I can not WAIT to see who that person is!"

SS: "In the first match, two up and coming rookies, Neil Capra and Crimson Cobra meet one on one in a 2 out of 3 falls match!"

LW: "Those two should put on one hell of a show!"

SS: "A big time main event tonight! We will see Jeff Hardy defend the coveted European Championship in a ladder match against Craig Davis!"

LW: "That match should electrify!"

The X-TRON lights up and shows the door to the office of Madness General Manager Paul Heyman. An unknown man knocks on the door and enters the office.

As he enters, Paul looks at him. The man takes a seat across from Paul and says nothing.

Paul Heyman: "Um. Can I help you with something? I have a show to run and I'm not particularly fond of having people in my office unnanounced."

???: "Hello, Mr. Heyman, my name is Alex Shawn. I've been working the independent circuits for awhile now and I've decided to give it a go here in the XWF..."

PH: "Let me stop you right there, Alex Shawn. You seem to be mistaken. No one seeks out the XWF. The XWF seeks you! Given that you sit here in my office, I guess someone sought you out. Wallace, Shane, maybe the Administrator Network. I don't know. The name missing there is Paul Heyman. I didn't seek you out. Now, if you'll excuse me, Alex Shawn, I have work to do."

Paul looks back toward his computer screen and Alex Shawn continues to sit there undeterred by Paul's comments.

Alex Shawn: "Mr. Heyman, I know you're a busy man, but if I could just have a minute of your time. One minute is all I need."

PH: "A minute huh? Fine. One minute. Go."

Alex Shawn: "Just hear me out! I have wrestled my entire life, I started at age 14 and my dream is to become a worlds champion in a pro wrestling promotion and I promise you Mr. Heyman, if i get a chance I promise I will be XWF's biggest star I just need that one...shot! I'm good, I will never...give up! Thats just not what I do! What I do is win or at least put a good show on. Thank you for listening, just please I want one...shot! I will be the next..big..thing.."

PH: "Do you have any idea, over the years, how many people claim to be the next big thing? Alex Shawn, it's thousands. Do you know how many of those thousands that actually did become a major player? Less then 1%."

Paul stands up and walks around the desk. He sits on the desk with one foot on the floor. He looks into the eyes of Alex Shawn before continuing.

PH: "With that said, Alex Shawn, I am inclined to give you a shot! I like initiative. Next week, right here on Madness, you will be in action. I'll decide on an opponent later. Maybe tonight. Maybe I'll email you tomorrow. If you win next week, I'll let you continue to be a part of Madness. If you lose.... you better make yourself look damn good doing it!"

The camera fades back to ringside with Steve and Liz.

SS: "A newcomer by the name of Alex Shawn gets a shot at greatness right here next week!"

LW: "That boy better be impressive, because if he's not, you never know where Paul Heymans buddy, Brock Lesnar is hiding."

SS: "So very true. When we come back ladies and gentlemen, the big 2 out of 3 falls match gets under way. STAY WITH US!"

SS: "We're back here on Monday Night Madness folks and we are just about ready to head to the ring! First though, standing backstage, is Neil Capra! Now Neil, you have a match with Crimson Cobra..."

Neil Capra: "No shit, Sayors? I mean, being that it is one of the TWO previously announced matches on this card, I FUCKING KNOW THAT I AM BOOKED! God, why can't you get fired, or at least never interview me again?"

SS: "As I was saying, you have a two out of three falls match against Crimson Cobra..."

Neil flashes the camera a dirty look.

SS: "Getting right to the point, what's your thoughts on this match?"

Neil Capra: "My thoughts? MY THOUGHTS?! I'll tell you what my thoughts are, Steve. my thoughts are as irrelevant as you are. I don't think I need to go over what I think about this match. Had you been paying attention, I think I said how I feel about this match already!"

SS: "I'm, I'm just doing my job Neil..."

Neil Capra: "Do it better next time! Also, word of advice, don't call me Neil, fuckstick."

SS: "Well, there's been some fans asking questions about fact that your manager, Christine Arlo, hasn't been coming to ringside with you lately... Any thing to clear up that situation?"

Neil begins to frantically look around. His eyes are wide open, his pupils extremely dilated. He looks at the camera and begins shaking his head furiously. Steve's expression has turned from one of anxiousness to one of fear. Neil cracks an unnerving smile, and clears his throat.

Neil Capra: "No Sayors, there is nothing I can say to clear up this situation. Everything will just make it more confusing, really..."

Neil starts mumbling.

SS: "Neil can you speak up?"

Neil Capra: "Don't ask me about my personal affairs, Sayors. They're as irrelevant as you are..."

Capra walks away from the interview abruptly.

SS: "Neil Capra folks."

LW: "Yeah I don't think he likes you."

SS: "Lets send it to the ring."

Neil Capra
- vs -
Crimson Cobra
2 out of 3 Falls

Ring Announcer: "The following contest.... is a 2 out of 3 falllls maaatch!"

“Click Click Boom!” by Saliva erupts over the X-tron.

Ring Announcer: "Introducing first! Being accompanied to the ring by his partner, Crimson Deadly.... From Aurora, Colorado... weighing 1 hundred 85 pounds.... CRRRRIMSOONN COOOOOOBRAAAAAA!"

This is odd as it’s the Crimson Crest’s entrance song but they will be competing in a fatal-4-way and haven’t really shown the good ol’ friendship that they have since that match was announced. But here they are! Out from the back walk both Crimson Cobra as well as Deadly. The two sporting Crimson Crest wear and liking the crowd pop for them to be entering together once again. Crimson Cobra is rocking his head back and forth to the beat of the song and then both men start to walk down the ramp headed for the ring. Cobra walking side to side slapping the fans hands as Deadly walks down the middle focused on the ring. Deadly walks up the steel steps and under the top rope getting into the ring. Cobra walks around to the announcer tables and picks up two microphones sliding into the ring he hands one of them to Crimson Deadly.

.:+Crimson Cobra+:.
The cobra isn’t alone on Monday Madness this week!

The crowd pops again to the two men in the ring a chant “CRIMSON!” on one side of the arena and “CREST!” on the other to show who the audience likes.

"I’m just going to assume that this was a good idea. You see, me and my good buddy here Mr. Deadly are in a competition this week, it’s not what you’re thinking… No the fatal-4-way is very important but I am already in the lead 5 to 2 on getting an attractive woman’s phone number… You see this is a simple task yet us Crimsons, we like challenged. So the catch is not only do both of us have to agree that the lady is at very least an 8.5 but she also must be married!"

The crowd gives another cheer as they begin to laugh and applaud at the silly contest the two claim to be playing.

==Crimson Deadly==
"Okay. So what? You’re winning. Well watch this…"

Crimson Deadly drops to his back and rolls out of the ring, he walks up to a woman who is standing with a man and begins speaking to her. Cobra’s jaw drops as he sees how gorgeous this woman is and the dropped jaw soon turns to an evil smirk, Cobra thinking there’s no way in hell that Deadly will get the number. Crimson Deadly then pulls out a pen and paper he had in his pants and hands it to the woman. The man that she is standing next to looks infuriated and is staring down Crimson Deadly. Cobra laughs again but is in shock that the woman is actually writing down a number. She finishes and Deadly pockets the small paper and pen then looks at her husband and says,

==Crimson Deadly==
“Nice doing business with you…. Minion.”

Deadly goes back to the ring and looks Cobra in his shocked face.

==Crimson Deadly==
"Come on COBRA! This is Monday night Madness, of course these women would all be dying to see, give a phone number too, and try to sleep with the greatest superstar of all time, THE MINION MASTER!"

.:+ Crimson Cobra+:.

"Well her husband sure did look like he was up for all of that, especially that last part!"

The men in the ring smile and the camera looks back at the couple who were approached the man now fuming at the head, his face a crimson red full of anger ready to hop the barrier and attempt to attack the Crimson duo in the ring.

"As long as that guy stays on his side of the barrier he won’t have to feel that same way that Neil Capra is going to be feeling tonight. Once you and me step into this ring Neil I want to promise you that it will no longer be this joking, fun having, careless Cobra, oh no I will not be toying with you like the mouse my pet cobra had for breakfast, I will strike hard, and fast just as my pet did to the tarantula that someone put in its cage in an attempt to see my animal die, the man was only disappointed. My cobra will not be defeated and neither will I!"

Ring Announcer: "...and his opponent..."

As the opening notes of Metallica's Welcome Home (Sanitarium) are played throughout the arena, The lights flicker on and off, as Neil Capra makes his way to the ring, with Neil shouting obscenities at the crowd. He makes his way to ringside, where Neil enters the ring.

Ring Announcer: "From the streets of Detroit, Michigan.... weighing in at 2 hundred 1 pounds.... NEIL.... CAAAPPPPRAAAA!"

SS: "We are just about to kick it off here on Madness!"

The referee gets set to point to the timekeeper to ring the bell when suddenly...

"WAAAAAIT a minute!"

Attention is directed toward the X-TRON as it lights up and the General Manager appears.

PH: "This match was signed as a one on one contest and that is exactly what we're going to get! In order to ensure this match goes off without a hitch, I am directing security to the ring as we speak.

"I am hereby ordering Crimson Deadly to vacate ringside immediately! Ring the bell!"

Crimson Deadly looks toward the entrance way and notices as security steps out into view. He gets the message and reluctantly heads toward the back. Seconds later, the bell rings.

SS: "The boss has spoken!"

Capra and Cobra lock horns in the center of the ring. Capra seems to be the stronger of the two as he pushes Cobra back against the corner. As they reach the corner the referee notices Capra has a hold of Cobras hair and begins his count.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Fiv...

Capra breaks his hold just in time to avoid the disqualification. Capra backs off. Cobra bursts out of the corner and tackles Capra to the mat with fists of fury.

Down on the mat, Cobra nails Capra with numerous rights and lefts. The referee starts a new count:

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

Five...

Instead of signaling for a disqualification, the referee grabs Cobra by the arm and forcibly pulls him off of Neil Capra. Cobra to his feet and in the face of the referee.

From behind...

A schoolboy roll up from Capra...

SS: "He rolls him up!

"One...

"Two...

"Kickout from Crimson Cobra!"

LW: "Capra almost stole a fall there!"

Capra to his feet, grabs Cobra in a side headlock. Cobra struggles then pushes Capra off. Capra off the ropes...

Ducks a clothesline from Cobra...

Springboard moonsault from Capra...

Cobra sidesteps...

Capra lands on his feet...

Cobra turns...

CRACK!

Kick to the skull from Capra and Cobra falls to the mat in a heap. Capra,, quickly hooks the leg...[/i]

SS: "One...

"Two...

"Kickout just in time as the referee's hand was coming down for the three!"

Capra in the face of the referee momentarily before returning his attention to Crimson Cobra. Capra lifts him off the mat and tosses him to the corner. Capra follows in behind him. Capra lands a few shots to the face then lifts Cobra to the top and follows him up. Capra with a suplex from the top rope...

SS: "BLOCKED by Cobra. Another attempt! Another block! FRONT SUPLEX FROM THE TOP!

"Capra! Sent face first to the mat! RED FANG!"

LW: "Capra got the knees up!"

The impact with the knees of Neil Capra sends Cobra rebounding off in a load of pain...

SS: "Caprs from behind...

"Rolls him up...

"His feet on on the ropes!

"One...

"Two...

"Three!"

LW: "Neil Capra picks up the first fall!"

SS: "Crimson Cobra now has an uphill battle! He has to pin Neil Capra in back to back falls here!"

The bell rings to start the second fall and Capra goes on the attack instantly. Capra lifts up the once defeated Cobra and lifts him up over his shoulders...

SS: "Death valley driver! This could be it!

"One...

"Two...

"Kickout from Cobra!"

Capra lifts Cobra off the mat then whips him towards the ropes...

Cobra rebounds...

Capra lifts him in a Tilt-a whirl....

Cobra counters and lands on his feet...

Cobra with a kick to the gut forcing Capra to his knees. Cobra off the ropes...

Rebounds....

Shining Wizard!!!

SS: "Hooks the leg!

"One...

"Two...

"Kickout from Capra!"

Cobra to his feet, he lifts Capra to his as well before sending him down again with a side russian legsweep! Cobra to his feet... He grabs the ankles of Neil Capra... Double leg grapevine.....

SHARPSHOOTER!!

SS: "Crimson Cobra! Has Capra trapped in the Sharpshooter! Capra! Inching toward the ropes! Can he get there!?"

LW: "C'mon! Reeeeah Neil! Reeeeeeeacch!"

SS: "HE GOT THE ROPES!"

Cobra refuses to break the hold so the referee begins his count:

one...

two...

three...

four...

fiv...

He releases just in time to avoid being disqualified. Cobra lifts Capra by the leg and drags him back to the center of the ring. He starts wrapping the leg for a figure four when...

Capra counters with a reversal into a small package pin attempt!

SS: "Quick roll up!

"One...

"Two...

"DID HE GET HIM?"

LW: "Cobra kicked out just in time!"

SS: "Capra arguing with the referee over the pace of the count! COBRA WITH A ROLL UP!

"ONE...

"TWO...

"KICKOUT! Capra kicks out!"

LW: "Now Cobra's arguing with the ref."

SS: "LOW BLOW! The ref didn't see it!"

Cobra falls to the mat in obvious pain. Capra is to his feet. He lifts Cobras leg and decides hes going to attempt his own figure four!

CAUGHT!

Cobra rolls him up in his own small package reversal!

SS: "The referee in position!

"One...

"Two...

"Three! He got him! He got him! This match is tied at one all!"

LW: "Neil Capra is beside himself!"

The bell rings to signal the sudden death, deciding fall. Cobra taking advantage of the fact Capra is still pleading with the referee. He charges at Capra and delivers a devastating tilt-a-whirl DDT and quickly goes for the cover...

SS: "Cobra hooks the leg! One!

"Two!

"Kickout at the last possible second!"

LW: "He's not wasting any time here! To the top rope!"

SS: "Cobra leaps...

"MISSILE DROPKICK!

"Hook of the leg! One!

"Two!

"HOLY SHIT A KICKOUT!"

Cobra proceeds back to the top rope and he eyes up Capra as he struggles to his feet! Cobra leaps again....

SS: "BULLDOG from the top rope! He could have him here!"

Cobra signals for Red Fang and the crowd goes nuts as he leaps to the top. He looks toward the entrance way where the ladder is for the match later. Cobra leaps to the floor and darts toward the entrance way. Quickly, he folds up the ladder and heads back toward the ring. Just outside the ring Cobra sets up the ladder and quickly scales to the top....

SS: "Cobra! To the top!"

LW: "Capra is still out!"

SS: "RED FANG!

"CAPRA MOVED! CAPRA MOVED!"

LW: "Cobra crashed hard, Steve!"

SS: "Capra to his feet! He has Cobra set up! MIND BREAKER!"

LW: "That's gotta be it!"

SS: "Capra, with the hook of the leg! ONE!

"TWO!

"THREE! HE GOT HIM! CAPRA WINS!"

LW: "The daredevil extraordinaire does himself in for the second week in a row!"

WINNER: NEIL CAPRA

SS: "Crimson Deadly has come out to help his friend and tag team partner to the back. Cobra could definitely have a concussion!"

LW: "He didn't hit his head, Steve, so I hope for the best! The whiplash effect from the impact though could have done it!"

SS: "When we come back folks, I'm told an impromptu match has been signed and we'll see that next as Monday Night Madness rolls on!"

Madness is back from commercial and the arena is pitch black. Suddenly the X-TRON lights up. We see Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus walk through the halls whistling a tune. His demeanor seems happy, like a pleasant thought rolls around in his head. In Nathaniel's hands is a brown box tied with twine. He stops at Paul Heyman's door and raps a few times with the knuckles of his free hand before the door finally swings open. Paul looks at Nathaniel with a expression of suspicion and anger. Nathaniel simply smiles.

N.A.Z.I.: "Paul Heyman, general manager of Madness. You wanted my attention, my acknowledgement of your employment here within the XWF. Well here I am! Welcome to the company, Paul Heyman! To show how much I'm welcoming you I brought you a present."

PH: "I don't know whether to smile or run. What bring you to Madness?"

Nathaniel hands the brown box to Paul, his smile never faltering.

N.A.Z.I.: "You look like a guy who enjoys to eat so I brought you a treat that hails from my native homeland, Germany. A box Vanillekipferl, just to show how alright I am with you being an employee for the XWF. I know once you try one, you'll sure to be addicted to them."

Paul looks down at the box and back to Nathaniel, a confused and distrusting look residing on his face.

N.A.Z.I.: "Well I really have to take my leave. It was good to finally meet you Paul and really from the bottom of my heart.... welcome to the XWF."

Nathaniel pats Paul on the shoulder and then continues off down the hallway picking up where he left off from the tune he was whistling. Paul is left standing there still looking confused with a box of German pastries from Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus. Could Nathaniel really have just wanted to welcome Paul Heyman to the XWF? Paul opens the box and observes it's full of small, crescent shaped biscuits covered in a dusting of vanilla sugar. Paul continues to stare at them as Craig Davis comes walking down the hallway. Craig Davis sees the box of delicious sugary looking pastries and before Paul can say anything, Craig is devouring one.

Craig Davis: "Oh! Wow! These are so good! Thanks Paul!"

PH: "You mean they're actually good?"

Craig Davis: "Hell yeah! They're delicious! Where did you get them from?"

PH: "From Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus, as a welcome to the XWF gift."

Craig Davis: "Oh that's swell he must be a real stand up guy. With a name like Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus though, that's very clear. Well, I'm off to get ready for my match. See ya, Paul!"

PH: "See ya, Craig."

Paul Heyman stares at the Vanillekipferl and just as he's about to remove one from the box Craig Davis, drops. Just literally drops onto the floor like a sack of potatoes and lays there motionless. Paul tosses the box of goodies and yells for the medics. Heyman leaves the scene.

SS: "Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! We'll try to get some kind of update on the condition of Craig Davis! I'm not really sure what we just saw!"

LW: "I think we just saw one of Carvers Black Circle nutjobs try to poison the Madness General Manager!"

SS: "The show must go on, so let's send it to the ring."

Agony
- vs -
"The Olympic Warrior" Martin O'Connor
Xtreme Rules

Ring Announcer: "The following contest, is scheduled for one fall... it is an Xtreme... RULLLESS MATCH! Introducing first..."

"The Red" by Chevelle begins to play throughout the arena.

Ring Announcer: "Coming down the aisle, weighing in at 2 hundred 30 pounds... AAAAAAGONYYYYYYY!"

Agony makes his way to the ring. Slowly and with purpose.

Ring Announcer: "And his opponent..."

The Olympic Trumpet fan fare music plays throughout the arena.

Ring Announcer: "Being accompanied to the ring by his manager, Theodore St. John. From St. Paul, Minnesota weighing 2 hundred 49 pounds... the Olympic Warrior.... Martin.... OOOOOOOO'COONNNOORRRR!"

Walking to the stage he stops at the top of the ramp and flexes his muscles sending red white and blue fireworks exploding behind him. Old Glory unravels behind him.

SS: "These two are set for battle. The bell has rung and this match is underway!"

Martin O'Connor strikes Agony with a couple chops to the chest followed by a Russian Leg Sweep. Agony slams to the mat and Martin O'Connor goes for a Leg Drop. Agony rolls away just in time. Agony climbs to his feet and hits Martin O'Connor with a Superkick followed with a Northern Lights Suplex...

SS: "Northern lights! One...

"Two...

"Martin O'Connor surges and breaks free!"

[i]O'Connor rolls to the side and pops to his feet. Martin O'Connor then slides from the ring and begins fidgeting under the ring. Martin O'Connor pulls out a chair and slides back into the ring with it. Martin O'Connor charges towards Agony smashing Agony with the chair. Agony drops and Martin O'Connor smashes Agony with the steel chair a second time. Martin O'Connor covers for the pin.

SS: "A couple of chair shots! A cover!

"One

"TWO

"Kickout by Agony!"

Agony shoves Martin O'Connor off and climbs to his feet. Agony then dives towards Martin O'Connor with a Spear that takes Martin O'Connor down. Agony lifts up the steel chair that remained in the ring and begins smashing Martin O'Connor with it over and over again. Martin O'Connor head splits open and the chair is rendered to nothing more than a bent up piece of metal that Agony flings from the ring! From there Agony hits Martin O'Connor with the Suffering. It's too much for Martin O'Connor to take and Martin O'Connor taps.

WINNER: AGONY

SS: "Agony picks up the submission victory here tonight!"

LW: "The main event is coming up next!"

SS: "It is indeed! We'll take this short commercial break and I hope to find out more on the condition of Craig Davis. Keep t right here!"

The arena is completely dark.

SS: "Folks! We seem to be having some technical difficulties! Um... Right after we went to break the light flickered then went out. They came back on for a few seconds, flickered again, then went out again and have now been off for roughly two minutes."

LW: "I feel like its the Super Bowl all over again!"

SS: "We don't have any crying murderers though."

Just as Steve finishes his comment a loud explosion is heard in the arena as the X-Tron ignites in continuous flames. The arena, still covered in darkness.

SS: "That scared that hell out of me!"

LW: "You didn't piss yourself again did you?"

SS: "Don't judge me, Liz!"

Suddenly, amid the burning X-Tron, the image of Sebastian Duke emerges in the darkness. Only his face Illuminated by the random but constant flicker of a fire that remains out of sight of the cameras

"If you think it's that easy to defeat me, then why is it that it takes a conspiracy of 3 or 4 individuals to get the job done? See... You may think yourselves safe now that I don't have a contract, but believe me when I say this... I am coming for you...

"If you think a minor setback like losing a contract will deter me from my goal, then I'm here to inform you that you are wrong! The list of names on my ever-growing hit list continues to climb! Four were added on Saturday night! Make no mistake I will come for you in time...

"When? Now that's up to me. Could be Wednesday... Saturday... Monday... Whenever the fuck I see fit! That's how I operate... My own terms...

"I'll admit, I did not see Mr. XWF screwing me over! I didn't see that coming! Perhaps my incessant rage got the better of me by sacrificing myself just to take him out! Perhaps I already planned for that...

"The question remains, though. How do I get back home? What people may or may not know is a have connections. World wide connections, and I WILL get back home! I will find my father! I will eliminate Johnathan!

"I will be back... I have a match on Warfare and I don't intend to miss it! I will be on Warfare this week and I will win the #1 contendership and I will go on to win the United States title...

"Trust me!"

Sebastian Duke disappears into the background as the fires on the X-Tron extinguish and the arena lights finally come back on.

SS: "An ominous warning from former XWF star Sebastian Duke!"

LW: "If Sebastian Duke says it, I tend to believe him!"

SS: "We still have not been updated on the condition of Craig Davis. The main event is next! Don't go away!"

SS: "Folks welcome back to Madness! Jeff Hardy is already in the ring awaiting his opponent! Will it be Craig Davis? Will it be someone else?"

MAIN EVENT

XWF European Championship

"The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy
- vs -
"Electrified" Craig Davis
Ladder Match

Jeff Hardy awaits. He stares toward the entrance way waiting for someone, anyone to appear. Waiting for music. Waiting for an X-Tron video. Waiting for Paul Heyman to make some kind of announcement.

Suddenly....

The lights go out again.

SS: "No way! This can't be!"

LW: "Ohh it might just be!"

SS: "There is no way he got here to Charlotte in time!"

The lights come on and standing in the corner behind Jeff Hardy, unbeknownst to him is...

SS: "HOLY SHIT! IT'S...."

LW: "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!"

SS: "IT'S..... IT'S...

"URSULA AREANO!"

LW: “She has returned to XWF. But what is she doing here?"

Jeff Hardy turns around as he hears the crowd reacting.

SPEAR!

Hardy takes the spear from Ursula and lands on his back looking up at his title hanging high above the ring. He lays there clutching his midsection. Hardy struggles to his feet. Ursula from behind...

GERMAN SUPLEX!

Ursula grabbing Jeff by the hair lifts him to his feet. She rears back...

FIST OF FURY!

Hardy ducks. Ursula turn around quickly and receives a kick to the midsection. Here it comes!

TWIST OF FATE!

Ursula pushes Hardy off. Hardy off the ropes....

CRACK!

She jacks his jaw with the Buenos Aires Superkick!

SS: "Hardy is out! Hardy is out! Is she his opponent?"

LW: "I don't think but I'm not sure! Jeff Hardy though is out cold and she is staring up at the title!"

Ursula jumps out of the ring and grabs the ladder. She folds it up and slides it in the ring. Areano slides in after it and sets it up...

She looks down into the face of Jeff Hardy and motions for a microphone. Ursula receives one quickly.

SS: “Looks like Ursula Areano is going to give us some sort of explanation!"

She looks again into the face of the unconscious Jeff Hardy. Ursula gets ready to speak but climbs the ladder instead. She sits on the top of the ladder with one hand on the microphone and one hand on the European title suspended above the ring. She once again lifted the microphone to her soft pink luscious lips, and began to speak over the mixed reactions from the fans. But she pauses for a moment, looking at the fans.

Areano gets ready to speak then stops and looks again at the champion below her. Ursula begins to smile at her handy work and brings the mic to her lips.

Ursula Areano: “Right now I bet I know what all of you are thinking. Why did attack Jeff Hardy? Why did I attack the XWF European Champion? You are asking why I have come back. Well, I could have come back at any time I wanted to.

"The time I was gone.......I had time to think. What will be my next move? I watched from behind the scenes with the increase of new talent. Am I impressed by them? Fuck no! The rating for XWF has dropped. That is why I am here. To save this place from this new talent. This is why I kicked off the champion’s head. The European title needs to be cleansed. I will be the one to take on this job.”

Ursula releases the championship from the clasp on the cable and poses with the title. She climbs down the ladder and gets down on the mat, lying next to the unconscious champion. Ursula lies on her side and looks at Jeff Hardy and holds the microphone at the ready.

Ursula Areano: “You see here champion, that title you are holding. Keep it warm, because I am coming for you. Someone like you doesn’t deserve this title. Which is why I will do my job and take It away from you. I hope you hear me champ, because you will be my bitch.”

Ursula gets up and off the mat as Weight of the World is being played. She picks up Jeff Hardys title once again and looks at the crowd and smiles. Ursula holds up the European title over her head and closes her eyes. She is sucking up the glory of being your next European champion.

Ursula then drops the European title over the waist of Jeff Hardy. She exits the ring making her up the ramp way. Throwing her hands up again as she walks backward up the ramp...

WINNER: STILL XWF EUROPEAN CHAMPION - JEFF HARDY

Suddenly....

Her music cuts out....

Heard, but not yet seen....

"Wait just a damn minute!"

Ursula Areano stops near the top of the ramp as Paul Heyman emerges from backstage. He stops just a few feet in front of Ursula.

PH: "Ursula Areano! In the flesh! See, I don't take kindly to people ruining my main events! Furthermore, I don't take kindly to those trying to insert themselves into the title picture without earning it! One more even further! I don't like wrestlers making their own matches without my consent!

"You are the talent, I am the promoter! You do the wrestling! I do the booking! You see how that works? Does that translate into Spanglish well enough for you to understand!?

"You want a shot at the European Championship? You'll have to EARN IT!

"Next week, here on Monday Night Madness, Ursula Areano will compete... in a Triple Threat Xtreme Rules Elimination Match! Your opponents?

"I'm just not going to tell you yet!"

Paul Heyman emits an evil grin and points over Ursulas shoulder. She turns to look....

TWIST OF FATE

Jeff Hardy just laid out Ursula Areano on the entrance way!

SS: "We're out of time! Hardy just laid out Ursula Areano!"

LW: "Who will she have to face!?"

SS: "Join us next week on Madness!"

The cameras fade out!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Agony (02-26-2013), Alex Shawn (02-28-2013)