Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 08:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Things Keep Getting Weirder PART 1 (RP #2)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

12-17-2013, 10:42 AM

It had been a week since LJ Havok and Chris Mancini had set up the cameras in the Pentacostal Church and it had been quiet, too quiet. Maybe the preacher really had taken the "safe" road, the road where LJ Havok didn't ruin Brother Thompson's life. LJ knew, however, that it would be too good to be true. He had such little faith in those around him with the exception of Eli and Elisha. Mystica was a different story. Mystica reminded him of this preacher guy in a lot of ways. The capability to twist words to benefit himself. What could be more beneficial than to be crowned number one contender for the United States Championship and the replacement for Luca Arzegotti. Nothing. Havok believed that Mystica had Shane in his pocket, but he would be happy to be proven wrong by both men; Mystica and the shady preacher asshole.

Still at the crappy apartment in Brooklyn, LJ Havok is sipping on wine straight from the bottle. Chris is watching the live feed of the church from both cameras. He notices the lights are off in the gathering area..Candles are lit. It almost looks devilish.

Hey, Lee, get over here and check this shit out.

What?

LJ walks into the living room area and sits down on the couch next to Chris in the computer chair. Both notice the man walking in with the mistress.

Oh shit! Alright, now we are getting somewhere! Let's catch this bastard.

So you're just going to ignore the fact that it looks creepy as fuck in there?

Fatty is just setting the mood. You of all people should know that.

Just as expected they start fornicating on the stage next to the pulpit. LJ Havok sits laughing.

I really don't think I have ever been so happy...

Chris cuts LJ off.

Wait! What the fuck is that?!

You have one of those, Chris. I really don't wanna have this conversation with you..

No not that you asshole...That!

Chris points at the screen with the cursor. Brother Thompson has pulled a dagger out from under the podium, and it appears as if his mistress is out cold.He appears to be chanting something..

Turn it up, he's saying something!

Can't the cameras don't have built in cameras, you cheapskate.

Oh.

It doesn't matter this is enough to bring him to his knees.

Brother Thompson drives the knife into the woman's heart. He pulls back. Then he stabs her in the stomach..Blood is everywhere. He wipes it all over himself, laughing while looking up seemingly to the heavens. Havok and Mancini are in disbelief.

I stand corrected.. THAT'S enough to bring him to his knees.

Brother Thompson looks towards the camera. He gets up, moving creepily towards the tree. He seemingly disappears...until he pops up right in front of the camera. The two other guys jump and are visibly scared. Brother Thompson's eyes are pitch-black, and he is smiling sadistically. He licks the blood off his face...with what appears to be a serpent's tongue. Then he disappears.

WHAT.....THE.....FUCK!

I- I-I have no fucking clue!

Thompson reappears in front of the baptism area which is covered by a thin curtain. He removes a zippo from his pocket, flips it open, lights it, and sets the curtain on fire. It goes up fast and soon enough it was spreading throughout the whole area. Then Thompson appears on the ladder by the tree again. He grabs the camera, and then he crushes it with his hand with almost super human strength.

Havok and Mancini simultaneously look at each other with worried looks.

He's going to come for us. What do we do?

Go about your business, and pray. The guy is obviously a demon or something.

How do you know that praying will help.

I don't. I'm going to stay up all night. What you need to do is sleep. If I need you to act like nothing is wrong. If I need you, I will call you.

Chris hesitantly gets up and walks towards Andre's old bedroom. LJ stays in the living room and lays back on the couch. He is frantically trying to figure out what the fuck to do.

TO BE CONTINUED

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post