Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-11-2024, 04:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Somebody's getting fucked up RP1 of hundreds
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-17-2013, 11:58 PM

"Somebody's getting fucked up."

Those words exit my lips as I stand in pitch blackness and crack my knuckles. Don't adjust your set-

-unless your name is Sabastian Duke; a man whom I'd advise to locate his "set." When he stands across from "The King Of Wrestling" Peter Gilmour and myself on Saturday Night Shove It, he's going to need a set and a half -- and here he comes without even a third of one.

Oh, but that's where his partner may come in.

A far fetched thought that exits my mind faster than it entered any of yours -- Why? --Why? -- Because we're dealing with Sebastian Duke; a man who hasn't done one single solitary thing in his career that is noteworthy. Who might be his mystery partner? Who might be the one to stand by his side? Who could be blatantly stupid enough to sign a contact for a guaranteed loss?

I refrain from wasting further time killing my own brain cells at the thought of a man of such low caliber being able to locate a noteworthy partner. Instead, I walk through this pitch blackness you see before you and I press a button.

'ding' -- Music to my ears.

A light and gentle echo that brings me what I need. The sound of something mechanical follows and then I step inside. The mechanical, metallic sound repeats but a few second later; I press another button; my ascension begins.

Every few seconds a light tone is heard as the only sign of light above me changes: B-5, B-4, B-3, B-2, B, 1, 2, 3...and freeze.

Three -- that's my cue.

I step out and am completely blanketed in bright lights--illuminated--empowered again.

That, my friends, is your cue to look away. You know better than to lay your eyes upon me just yet.

If only they knew.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
(02-18-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-18-2013)