Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 05:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Who is Wyatt Reynolds? ++RP 1++Battle Royal++
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-03-2013, 01:23 PM

A young black female journalist stands outside a small ranch style home in suburban Birmingham, Alabama. She paces nervously on the front sidewalk. Behind her, flowing in the warm afternoon breeze, and hanging from a fifteen foot pole, is a Confederate flag.

Not yet live, the woman panics.

++++JOURNALIST++++

Seth, I can't do this!

Seth, her producer enters the picture and places both of his hands on her shoulders in an attempt to calm her.

++++SETH – THE PRODUCER++++

You can do this! This is the story you've been waiting for! The story that will put you on the map! Angela, I know this is a tough spot. Think about it, Ang!

A young, relatively unknown African-American journalist sitting down in the home of one of the most notorious white supremacists in the history of this nation!

The whole world will be watching! Are you gonna cave under the pressure? Or are you gonna rise to the occasion and make yourself famous?

++++ANGELA – THE JOURNALIST++++

You're right, you're right. I can do this.

Now, he's expecting you. We'll walk up to the porch, we'll go live with an introduction and then you're going to knock.

He's going to answer the door, then you're going to sit down with him inside his home and conduct the interview of the century! Got it?

Angela, burying her nervousness, begins her walk up the sidewalk toward the front door of the home. She reaches the front door and turns to the camera.

We're live in Five!

Four!

Three!

….

….

Good evening. My name is Angela Ashland for NBC Nightly News. What you are about to see, is a sit down with one of the most notorious white supremacists of modern times. One currently under investigation by the FBI on suspicion of planning numerous bombings and murders of minorities and minority gatherings.

Churches. Schools. Social centers.

It is thought that he targets mainly African-Americans.

As you can plainly see, I am an African-American and I can tell you, that I am nervous. Very nervous in fact, that moments ago, I nearly left. He's widely regarded as a very dangerous man with dangerous friends. It's been an established fact for years that he is indeed a white supremacist and has very little tolerance, if any at all, for people of color.

I come here today, not to become famous by virtue of a standard interview with a deranged man. But to bring to you, the American people, the story of Wyatt Anderson Reynolds.

In his own words.

When we come back, I'll be inside the House of Hate.

Annnnnnnnd we're out!

Great introduction, Angela! You got 'em hooked. Now, get inside and reel 'em in!

Seth knocks on the front door. Seconds later, he we can assume is Wyatt Anderson Reynolds. He's not a large man. Maybe about 6 feet tall. Bald headed, no facial hair. He wears a light blue button down shirt. As he stands in the doorway of his home he can't help but notice the person about to interview him, is obviously black.

Angela's eyes meet Wyatt Reynolds' cold stare in his ice blue eyes. After an awkward silence, Seth tries to break the ice.

Mr. Reynolds, I'm Seth Goldman. Angela's Prod...

Seth gets interrupted by Wyatt Reynolds' thick Southern drawl.

++++WYATT ANDERSON REYNOLDS++++

Did I say you could speak? Are you gonna stand here on my front porch, and on my property, knock on my door, and presume to speak before you are invited to?

My apolo...

Haha! Relax, Mr. Goldman. I'm just playin' around. Allow me to show you some Southern hospitality. Come on in. There's fresh iced teas on the coffee table.

Wyatt Reynolds stands aside, holding the door for the NBC crew to enter his home.

Come right on in here and make yourselves at home. My house is your house.

Angela's nerves have seemed to calm a little bit as she notices Wyatt being very polite and hospitable. There are two large, comfortable looking chairs set up in the corner of the living room. Both almost completely facing one another.

Angela chooses the chair to the right of the camera after selecting a tall glass of iced tea. Wyatt Reynolds has not taken his eyes off of Angela Ashland.

He does however, take a seat and wait for the interview to begin as Seth gets the crew in their proper positions.

Alright, Angela, Mr. Reynolds, we're going live again in FIVE!

FOUR!

THREE!

….

….

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to this very special, in depth interview with perhaps the most dangerous man alive, Wyatt Anderson Reynolds.

Now, Mr. Reyn...

Please, Ms. Ashland, Mr. Reynolds is my father. God rest his soul. Call me Wyatt. And I do not prefer to be labeled as a dangerous man. I'm a family man, first and foremost darlin'. I'm married to a beautiful wife who bore me three wonderful children.

I apologize for the interruption, Ms. Ashland. I just wanted to set the record straight. To, uh, clear up any, uh, misconceptions of what and who I am.

My apologies as well.... Wyatt.

You talk of clearing up misconceptions. Tell me, tell the world, about any other misconceptions.

The world, you say?

Yes sir. This is live on NBC as we speak. You're accused of a great many acts of treachery. Plotting murder, bombings. Tell us, Wyatt. Where's the misconception?

I can not say a great deal about the charges levied against me, other than to say that they are unfounded and completely untrue.

If they are, indeed untrue, then why not discuss it on the air?

You truly are a tough one, Ms. Ashland. I respect that.

It's simple, really. The United States government, more specifically the Federal Bureau of Investigations doesn't have one iota of proof that I did or planned anything. I can not get into specifics, mind you, on advice of my attorney.

You are a white supremacist, are you not?

You, and the rest of the world can label me anythin' you, or they, like.

To answer your question, ma'am. I do believe that the white race is the supreme race. More intelligence, stamina, strength than any other race that graces God's Earth.

Wyatt, I am obviously a black woman. Does that upset you? I mean, me being inside the House of Hate?

Ms. Ashland, let me ask you something. How do you feel, being here? How do you feel, that your white boss, sent you, a nigga, and her Jew producer into my home? Into the supposed House of Hate? Does that make you uncomfortable?

Angela remains seated. Squirming a little, but says nothing.

If I was so filled with hate, Ms. Ashland, would I have allowed you, a nigga with her Jew producer, into my home?

This is what I mean about misconceptions, Ms. Ashland. Was I not a perfect gentleman when you knocked on my door? Did I not show you enough hospitality? Did I not give each of you a nice tall glass of ice cold tea on this hot Alabama day?

Yes, you did.

I fail to see the blind hatred in all of that.

Wyatt Reynolds stands up out of his chair. The camera follows him as he grabs Seth by the hair and viciously pulls him into the shot with Angela Ashland.

Moving fast, he pulls out a switch blade knife and holds it to Seth's throat. Screams are coming from all over the room, including Angela.

It's become obvious to me, that this is the type of thing y'all are lookin' for! Somethin' to spike your ratin's! This man I have here...

YOU!

Put that phone down! If anyone tries anythin', I promise you, y'all regret it. Am I clear?

Good.

Now, as I was sayin', this man I have here is a Jew. The Jews were a victim of blind hatred for many years and continue to be to this very day. If I had so much blind hatred within me, none of you.... NONE OF YOU... could have walked into my home!

Ms. Ashland, you come into my home and you're tryin' to get famous by tarnishin' my good name.

That, that pisses me off. Like y'all haven't been handed every opportunity under God's sun! Affirmative action, equal housin', equal employment. It's all bullshit! If you're gonna be famous, Ms. Ashland, you'll have to use somebody else! It won't be at my expense!

Nobody moves a muscle. In their infinite wisdom, NBC decides to stay with the interview rather than cutting away.

I apologize, if I offended you, Wyatt. Please, sit. Shall we continue?

No, no we can not continue. I got somethin' to say, then this interview is over!

See, there is a common misconception that has been goin' on for decades. That, southern men, such as myself, those that believe the things I believe, are misguided, inbred, hillbillies. People have been led to believe that people like me have a brother and a father that are the same person. Or a mother and a sister.

That is just not the case.

Hate such as mine, is a sophisticated brand of hate.

I speak with a southern drawl, that much is obvious. What you don't know, is that I graduated from the University of Alabama with a law degree at the top of my class! I'm a very intelligent man with intelligent friends. My father was also a brilliant man. My mother, a warm, caring, loving mother.

I'm well taught, well read, well bred, ladies and gentlemen. Ms. Ashland here, and her superiors at NBC, would like you all to think that all racists are the same. All supremacists are the same. Southern, inbred, stupid hillbillies and I'm here to tell you at this very moment that y'all are wrong!

Dead wrong!

How dare you judge me!? HOW DARE YOU!?

You ask if I'm dangerous? Do I fuckin' look dangerous? I have a knife to a mans throat with a nigga askin' me stupid questions that don't mean shit!

Yeah, I'm a dangerous man. And I'm comin' to the Xtreme Wrestlin' Federation to spread the hate! To wage WAR. And ultimately, to bring forth the White Aryan Revolution!

CUT!

Wyatt's ice blue eyes are burning with outrageous fury. The scene cuts as he shoves Seth Goldman into the camera.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Wyatt Reynolds's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (11-05-2013), ZakMisery (11-06-2013)