Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-15-2024, 08:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
You bullied my friend? You think you're funny? GUESS WHAT!
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

10-30-2013, 01:35 PM

Before the promo begins, a few pre-recorded words from PAYBACK

^PAYBACK talking about the LL battle royal and proving he is entertaining

Season 1, Episode 1 - Sticking up for a friend in need
[Image: 7jGfWM4.jpg]

There have been reports of some wrongdoing at a very popular restaurant in a very populated area. Rumors are circulating that one man was denied the same service that everyone else around him was able to receive. One man - singled out because of his reputation for eating restaurant chains out of business... singled out because he doesn't want to conform to stupid bitches' rules. This restaurant must not be allowed to get away with it. They must know what it feels like to experience LOSS, just like the feeling they put in that innocent man's stomach.

Our story begins...

The unnamed restaurant was known worldwide for their delicious food. Why is there an ambulance pulling up to the restaurant with all of its lights blinking?

[Image: HhE6YjB.gif]

The ambulance actually backs right through the front of the restaurant, sending glass and debris flying. Once backed inside, the ambulance comes to a stop and THE MAN steps out from the back of his chariot.

[Image: DZX7WvN.jpg]

He barks like Rick Steiner or a dog. Nobody knows what the fuck to do as he scans the entire restaurant from left to right, making definite eye contact and barking aggressively at every single customer. Once he finishes his scan of the vicinity, he makes official what everyone already feared...

PAYBACK IS COMING!

He stops and thinks for a second. He smacks the side of his head a couple times really fast as if to re-align his brains.

No! Payback... IS... HERE!

I heard you mother fucks wouldn't serve my friend Peter Gilmour the other day and I'm here for...

...wait for it!

...wait for it!

PAYBACK!

A large black man steps out from the back and introduces himself as the manager but PAYBACK won't listen to him. Instead, PAYBACK plucks the manager from the ground like a daisy and starts parading around the restaurant with him on his shoulders!!!

[Image: SqDyq27.png]

PAYBACK has a big ass smile on his face as he marches around, high stepping and kicking over people's tables as he screams.

You fucks aren't going to bully my friend!

He marches around with the black man on his shoulders for another few minutes, banging the man's head into walls and bumping him into corners. The rest of the restaurant staff is in shock and doesn't know what to do.

This is for my friend, and I'm PAYBACK!

He stomps around with the massive black man on his shoulders and kicks some chairs around before finally stepping up into the ambulance with the man still on his shoulders.

PAYBACK moto fuckers! I'm taking this big bitch with me! You won't serve Peter Gilmour? YOU LOSE ONE OF YOUR MANAGERS! PAYBACK!

The ambulance doors close by themselves as PAYBACK stands inside with the man on his shoulders. The ambulance slowly pulls out of the hole it created in the front of the restaurant and the structural integrity of the building has been so severely fucked that it collapses on top of all those people!

PAYBACK!

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE!'s post:
Liz Hathaway (10-30-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-30-2013)