Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 08:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smells Like a Setup.... And Tea.
Jenny Alvin Offline
Nothing Beats Tea

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

10-24-2013, 12:00 AM

OOC: Madness spoilers..... Meh, I guess everyone's checked it out, though! XD

Jenny Alvin is laying back on her couch at home, clearly enjoying some unwind time. This is all being shown from a camcorder over her shoulder. Something on the TV in front of her is paused. Jenny looks at the camera.

Something smells like a setup.

She turns towards the TV and unpauses it.

Quote:Jenna stands up as the referee walks over to raise her hand in victory. Meanwhile, Ward rolls out of the ring and starts to head up the ramp. Just as Jenna's hand is raised, someone comes out from underneath the ring. Was this person underneath the ring the entire match? It looks like a woman in a grey hoodie! The woman turns towards a ringside camera... She's wearing a scream mask! She runs and slides into the ring. Jenna spins around and gets punched in the midsection. A second punch connects with Jenna's skull!

CRACK!!!

Jenna drops to the mat and is busted open. The camera zooms in on the attacker's hand....

Is that....?

A pair of brass knuckles?

But the attacker isn't done yet. She tosses the knucks to the mat and snatches Jenna up by the hair before ramming her backwards into the turnbuckle. Jim Ward, who was waiting on the ramp, has seen enough and sprints down to the ring! The attacker staggers Jenna further with an elbow to the face, causing her to drop into a seated position in the corner, and then runs at Ward, who just entered the ring. Ward goes for a clothesline, but the attacker ducks it and rebounds off the ropes at full speed... Then connects with what looks like some kind of running blockbuster on Ward! Jim Ward is down, but Jenna comes up from behind and has the attacker in a side headlock, pulling at the mask! It's coming loose, and Jenna finally pulls the mask away from the face of the attacker! The hooded attacker finally gets away, covering her face and rolling out of the ring, but not before Jenna sees something very distinctive of the attacker...

Bright orange hair!

The attacker sprints away up the ramp as medical staff, along with Sarah Parsons, tend to Ward and check on Jenna in the ring.

She pauses the recording of this week's Madness and turns her head back to the camera.

Really?... That hair... Orange. Pretty sure I'm the only girl... No, the only person in XWF with bright orange hair. But the color looks a little off, to me. I thought I should address it before it raises issues for me. This is clearly a set-up. I was nothing but nice when I arrived. And I have nothing against Jenna Silver. Why would I?... I don't even know the gal.

I have a couple of ideas as to who might set me up like this. But nothing concrete. I really don't think I have any enemies. And if you didn't think that the orange hair was conclusive to someone trying to immitate me... Well, check this out...

Quote:Ward goes for a clothesline, but the attacker ducks it and rebounds off the ropes at full speed... Then connects with what looks like some kind of running blockbuster on Ward!

That looked like a sloppy attempt at my Snowfall.

Now that I've exposed that some coward out there tried to play Jenna off against me... I want to know who. And why. Grow up and bring your dislike for me to my face, for goodness sake. Thankyou.

[Image: JA.jpg]

Could legitimately be a 1x, 2x or ... 3x ... WTF UFO E1999 Champion

Nobody really knows.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jenna Silver Offline
A part of Twerk Team U.S.A 2013/2014

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-24-2013, 09:12 AM

My face hurts. Why would someone do such a thing! I'm a nice girl and I didn't do anything to deserve it! I thought you were nice, Jenny

[Image: lPLDvvG.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Alvin Offline
Nothing Beats Tea

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

10-24-2013, 09:16 AM

I am nice. Believe me. If I had any issue with you, I'd say so to your face. Unlike somebody who clearly doesn't. Somebody who isn't me.

[Image: JA.jpg]

Could legitimately be a 1x, 2x or ... 3x ... WTF UFO E1999 Champion

Nobody really knows.
Hate Post Like Post