Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 12:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Promo 1
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-16-2013, 08:31 AM

The scene opens up to Steve Sayors and a camera man walking around backstage at the War Room in San Diego.

Steve- He has gotta be here somewhere. I was told nobody has heard from Matt really much at all about Lethal Lottery. The last time they saw him was on Monday where he was attacked by Hunter Payne. I hope he made it to San Diego at least for tonight's show.

Steve finally makes it to the parking lot where a limo is pulling up and out steps Matt Lennox and Joy Giovani. Both are dressed nice and begin making their way into the building.

Matt- So this is that hell hole that Warfare takes place in week after week. This is why I don't participate on Wednesday Warfare Joy. Not only is their arena disgusting but some of their talent is a fucking joke. But you know I guess the Warfare fans are due for someone with real talent to finally come over to their show and put on a decent show for them.

Steve- Matt! Joy! Where have you guys been?!

Matt- What the fuck are you talking about Steve?

Steve- Nobody has heard from you at all this week, the last time we really heard anything from you was on Monday when Hunter P....

Matt- Steve, lets not talk about that. Alright? Now listen, me and Joy have been out thinking of ways to get back at Mr. Payne. Next week on Madness he is in for quite a treat because we have hired a special friend to assist us with Hunter. But lets move on from Hunter Payne. I am sure you are out here to talk to me about Lethal Lottery right? Well, there isn't much to say about my opponents or my teammates. I work alone usually, not with other wrestlers.

Steve- How do you feel about Joseph Kain picking you for his team?

Matt- I honestly don't know much about the guy, I guess he knew what he was doing though when he picked me. The guy obviously wants to win! So I will give him props because he knows that I want to win this tournament as well. I am a little iffy about the other two he picked especially before me. Those two whores, Jessica Diaz and Christine Nash. Those two remind me of hunchbacks compared to my beautiful goddess Joy Giovani. They wish they could have the body of her and the career. She has wrestled for WWE, they haven't even won a major title here in XWF.

Steve- That's not true, Diaz has won the UFO FTW title!

Matt- Who hasn't Steve! I have already won that belt twice! And don't fucking interrupt me again or I will knock you out last time me and you met up. Moving on, I appreciate you picking me up Kain, but be warned if you want to win this thing stay out of my way and let me handle the match. I am the real powerhouse back bone of this team, you guys are nothing more than wingmen or should I say wing women. I saw the card on my drive over and I saw we are facing John Austin, Nazi, Steve Davids, and Matt Ward. All four of these men are you could say are respectable individuals. Matt Ward is a guy I know nothing about, I have never faced the guy. As far as I know he could be the next Hulk Hogan or John Cena. I will give him some credit though, he does have a good name haha.

Joy- A very sexy name indeed baby.

The two begin making out as Steve begins looking on at the two very awkwardly.

Steve- Umm, Matt can we finish before you two... you know..

Matt- Sorry Steve I forgot you were even here. Steve Davids I faced against him and that asshole John Austin at Wild Card Weekend. My paperview debut where I was the Xtreme Champion. Do you remember what happened Steve? They locked my in a fucking car trunk. Pathetic right? Anyways let me not dwell on the past. Steve I respect you to say the least but you are standing in my way to win this Lethal Lottery tournament so I am putting all respect aside and I am going to wipe the floor with you. Now John Austin, wow. We meet again! I could stand here all day and say "I am going to get my redemption John, you have beaten me every time we face but I am gonna get you this time". John! I'm done talking the talk! I am ready to walk the walk mother fucker! I don't give a rats ass about our past, I am worried about tonight. Even if I don't get my hands on you in tonight's match, at least I am going to move on past you to win this tournament. Last but not least, Nazi. As if his name didn't speak for itself! He is an obvious racist prick and I don't believe XWF should hire people like that here. You would think Shane would want more people to watch this show, I will bet you every Jew that watches this program shuts it right off when they see this guy. I only faced Nazi once in a battle royal a few weeks back on that Shove It Into Space shit I think it was. I don't care how much history he has in this company because I am the new future of this company and the next face of it.

Steve- It sounds like you have plenty of confidence going into the Lethal Lottery.

Matt- You know it Steve, tonight begins the march of Matt Lennox to the top of XWF. Nobody will get in my way even if that means my own teammates! Now I got a match to go get ready for Steve.

Matt and Joy walk into the building as the camera fades on Steve Sayors
Scene Over

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Matt Lennox's post:
Hunter Payne (10-16-2013), Juan Madison (10-17-2013)