Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 03:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relaps (Nova)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-08-2013, 05:26 PM

It wasn’t hard to break into Luca’s apartment. The kid barely had a security system and all the drugs he had, one would think he would invest a good system. It didn’t take long to find the stash but the door had opened and I needed to get out of there. Luca’s voice came closer to the bedroom and I slipped out the window, my back pressed up against the wall.

You’re fucked then…what do you want me to do?...No…look Nazi, if you want it done you need to be the idiot who does it…So what if I’m his friend. That has nothing to do with him hooking up with…Hold on…Someone was here…Some of my stash is missing…It’s a big deal to me so I’ll call you later.

I heard the phone click shut and I froze, dropping down slightly to keep from Luca’s sight. His head stuck out the window and he looked around for the person who broke in.

Fucking bastards…I’ll find you.

Luca pulled back and I sighed softly, waiting for the bedroom door to shut before I dropped, landing softly on the sidewalk and walking home. I didn’t trust his drug choice but I didn’t care right now. I needed to forget, needed to not feel anything. The doors of the resort were still busted so I scaled the wall, slipping into the bedroom and landing on the bed. I stared at the baggy, wondering what I grabbed but I didn’t want to think, didn’t want to feel.

I thought I was clear of the memories, clear of the flashbacks but I…I knew it wasn’t the case. Not after the nightmare I had last night about Kain and the look he gave me just before he died on my OR table. I pulled out a pill bottle and dumped it out on the end table, realizing it was coke. Damn….I was lucky and grabbed something I used to take. Within minutes, it was gone and I was on my back, staring up at the ceiling. That familiar rush made me smile but it didn’t erase the memories.

I took another pill bottle and cracked it open, sitting up and dropping the bottle on the table. Some of the pills fell on the floor unnoticed but I grabbed a handful, shoving them in and chewing. That’s when the pain started and there wasn’t much I could do but wait. The last thing I heard was the very soft crack of Nova showing up just as I succumbed to the blackness.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ZakMisery's post:
(10-08-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (10-08-2013)
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-09-2013, 01:04 PM

I stayed on my stomach, keeping my head away from him.

"I didn't want to remember...I didn't want to feel it again...Just wanted it to leave and never come back..."

Nova's hand gripped my shoulder and rolled me over to face him, "Remember what?"

"That I failed. Failed as a Brother, a Doctor and a man. I couldn't protect the people I love...couldn't keep away death."

"You were a doctor?"

"One of the best until one case...never had a death on my table until Micah's four year old son...he looked at me...knowing he wouldn't make it...he spoke in my head...told me to keep her safe...and I failed...I failed Alexandra when she was pregnant with our sons...failed my sons...failed as everything..."

I shook and the bag, still half full of Luca's stolen drugs fell out of my pocket and landed on the floor. Nova bent down, picking the bag up and his eyes widening, "Where did you get these?"

My eyes fell, looking at the drugs and back to the floor, "Does it mat-"

"Your the one who stole from Luca..."

"

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-11-2013, 10:09 AM

My eyes opened and I stared at the roof, realizing that I wasn't in the body Nova or anyone was used too.

"Fuck..."

I stood and placed my feet on the floor, sniffing slightly, catching Nova's scent in the air. It didn't take long before I stood in front of Nova's bedroom door. I sighed and pushed open the doors, dodging the attack from Nova.

"Is that anyway to treat your lover?"

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-11-2013, 12:58 PM

"This is my real body. This is what I really look like. Your shock to the chest caused that bodies heart to beat and die. It sent me back to this one."

I stepped in, grabbing his arm and pulling him in for a kiss. I shoved him against the wall and moaned, loving his taste and the way his body pressed against mine.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-11-2013, 07:20 PM

I'm sorry, my love. I lost control of myself...I still need to face Luca and admit my wrongs before he starts killing everyone in his apartment complex.

Nova shook slightly in my arms and I smirked, my hands sliding down to his ass and forcing him to wrap his legs around my waist.

I love you.

Nova's eyes flashed and he slammed his lips against mine, forcing another moan from my throat as I laid him down on his bed.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-11-2013, 10:07 PM

I promised that I would treat him like a King and I fell short back on the island but tonight, I was going to make up for it. My hands took their time as I pulled off his shirts, my lips ghosting over every inch of his exposed flesh. A grunt of frustration reached my ears and I looked up, smirking as Nova fought with the black chains that held his hands above his head.

What the fuck?

I'm the Heir to the Underworld, love. They will leave when I want them too.

A smirk danced across my lips and I tilted his head, biting his neck and gripped him through his jeans.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-11-2013, 11:26 PM

I growled softly and the rest of clothes vanished, along with the chains. Nova's nails dug into my back as I slammed into him, moaning as Nova's back arched and his moans filled the air. Each deep thrust made Nova moan louder and his nails claw into my back, hell...it was getting harder to keep from releasing right now.

Nova's hands tangled in my hair and he slammed his lips against mine, his scream of release being muffled out. My hand gripped his hair, forcing his lips from mine so I could rip my fangs into his throat. I drank deeply as I released deep inside of him, his blood tasting sweeter now than it had before.

Azrael...

He smiled softly before kissing my blood stained lips. Nothing could taste sweeter in this moment but my mate...my Azrael...

Hate Post Like Post