Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-13-2024, 10:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Tides of Darkness (RP 1)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-26-2013, 02:31 PM

ACT 1: Moonlight Sanata

We open up in a sanctuary, our location unknown. There are candles lit everywhere in this compound. We see religious painting across the walls and religious artifacts scattered here and there. Our camera pans around as we see John Austin sitting on a golden throne with red velvet cushions. He is not wearing the robe like we seen in his last promo. This time he is wearing his normal attire of raggedy blue jeans and a t-shirt of the band, Gang Green.

John looks around like he is in-front of a gathering of individuals but yet there is no one around. This explains a-lot with this psycho.

Never once have I met a man so willing for battle. The thrill of defeat replenishes his thirst, yet the thrill of victory is something he has yet to obtain. See Matt it seems fate has reared its ugly head again as we get to face off one more time on Madness. It is almost like a running joke with you and I...isn't it? I personally think management has it out for you. They realize what kinda of skill you lack and they put you up against the true prince of darkness. For what? merely for a laugh...or shits and giggles as they call it.

See Matt, what you don't understand is the forces that have taken over my soul has made me such a powerful man. I win wars without having to lift a finger. I consider myself extremely dangerous when I am in the ring. I do things that make others wish they could sit at the throne of righteousness. You are probably wondering why I am not talking in riddles or speaking with dark overtones. See Matt, the voices...they are sleeping. They needed their rest for the hell that awaits you.

I am not your average, everyday Joe. I just don't roll-over and play dead for anyone. Ask Griffin MacAlister and the rest of those who were lucky enough to beat me. They may hold a victory against me but it came with a price. I took their souls and placed them in my pile of servings to the dark lord. I feed the beast with only the best I can bring back. You hear those screams in your dreams Matt?...DO YOU?? ...its the souls of the undead.

John raises his head down and raises his hands up. He opens them up slowly to reveal what looks like a dagger...wait no....the infamous rail road spike from his past. We see dried up blood around the tip, quite possibly from Scott Charlotte that night on Madness. John holds the spike in his finger tips and begins to move it around and around.

We fight for honor and integrity "they" said. We fight for what's right but you see, when I became the keeper of the keys and found the path to the galaxy, my soul has raised higher in the upper echelon we call life. No longer do I feel sorry for the weak and poor. With the new woman in my life, Christine Nash has made me realize that my dark soul is pure. As cold as ice that it is, she made me realize that my dark soul needs to shine brightly in the moonlight. When you look up to the stars at night and pray to that so called God in the sky... realize this....that "God" as you call him, is nothing more than a fallacy.

No-one will be able to help you from the pain and hell you will receive. No God in the cosmos will be able to save your sad pathetic soul. I am the maker and the clock of death has began ticking for you Matt Lennox. This is not a battle of good versus evil or America versus Canada. This is a battle for victory and liberty in the first degree. I have no problem coming into Madness and taking your tired ass out for the fifth time.

It will be a sad day in your life when you back is on the canvas and you are looking up to those bright lights in the sky. I achieve my wins by any means necessary. I got my fans who cheer me and I am forever grateful. They know who the true prince of darkness is. They know that I hold the key to the galaxy and they respect me for it. Matt you need to realize this and heed my words very carefully

John takes the spike and sits it down on the arm rest of the throne. He extends his legs out and has one big stretch. He relaxes deeper in the chair and begins to smile as they camera pans up close

They all fall down. Just like pieces of a domino line. You move one piece and the rest come tumbling down the line. You are next in that line Matt Lennox. Our past is relevant but the future is now and there comes a time when you have to cut your losses at the door and say "fuck it...I am a failure" and that you are Matt. You are nothing more than that...a failure.

So here we go, the days are counting down man. I am the master and ruler in those deep and darkest parts of the universe. I slither like a snake and attack with then time is right. I know the ins and outs of everyone I step in the ring with and if there is one person I should know, it is you Matt Lennox.

Tick tock....tick tock....tick tock.... the countdown to your own personal hell has begun Matt. It is time for unruly anger and vengeance. Good luck Lennox...you are going to need it.....

The camera pans away and fades to black as we come to a close.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John Austin's post:
Christine Nash (09-27-2013), Matt Lennox (09-26-2013), MattWard (09-26-2013), Sarah Parsons (09-28-2013)