Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 02:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Fire and Fury (RP 2)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-20-2013, 09:14 PM

Fire and Fury

The Scene opens with Radio sitting on Alexandra Callaway's couch in her house and are watching Television. Radio has his arm around Micah and are just sitting casually until Micah starts a conversation with Michael.

"Hey Michael, Why don't we ever go to the park anymore? I miss the chats we had there."

Radio looks at Micah and puts his right hand on the back of his neck and starts rubbing it. He raises his eyebrows and lets out a small sigh.

" I guess we just don't have the time. I'm either training for a match, doing the stupid show, or getting ambushed by damn interviewers. If you want we can go there tonight."

Micah puts her hand on Michaels chest and smiles. She puts her head on his shoulder.

" that would be nice. The last time we were there was one of the best days of my life. It was when we truly fell in love. The things you said, what you did, what I did. I just loved it all just because I got spend many romantic hours with you."

Radio looks to his right and looks out a window. What a beautiful day it is, maybe I can go buy Micah some things before we go to the park. Nothing cheesy like those brown candies that get stuck in my teeth. Dam I really need to learn more about romantic earth things. Flowers! yes, I can get her some flowers and maybe some of that liquid that supposedly tastes good but isn't that great for your liver. I'm thinking too hard, She would be fine if I just showed up. Getting her something would require me to spend money and I just spent my last pay check on new clothing and ammo. Radio snaps out of his conversation with himself when Micah touches his face.

" What are you looking at?"

Radio turns his head towards Micah and puts his hand on the top of his head.

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking to myself about stuff."

"What kind of stuff?"

"Um, I'm just going to say that I was thinking about...My title match! yeah, that's what I was thinking about."

Micah laughs and kisses Radio's cheek. Oh Shit I forgot she could read minds! Did she laugh at what I was thinking about or about how that sentence came out? Wait, Is she listening to me right now?

"Yeah"

Radio turns his head and has a shocked expression on his face. Instead of thinking of stuff he nods his head and puts his right foot on his left knee and continued to watch the Television with Micah.

8:32 P.M.
Outside of Radio's room in Alexandra's house.

Radio had just put on his good clothes and steps out of his room and looks at himself in the mirror that is outside of his room. While he was looking at himself he senses Zak's presence behind him. He can't see him in the Mirror because he's a vampire obviously. What the fuck does this guy...

Zak grabs Radio's collar and slams into the mirror shattering it onto the floor.

" You son of a bitch! I know what you're getting dressed up for and I'm going to warn you now, If you hurt Micah tonight I will hurt you. You're lucky I'm even letting you stay with her you bastard!"

This Fucking guy and his over protectiveness. Radio pushes Zak off of him and straightens out his jacket.

"I would never do anything to hurt Micah. I love her way too much to even think about anything bad about her. The only sort of bad things I've thought of about Micah were not really bad but more of dirty. besides that you don't need to worry so much Zak."

Zak gets in Radio face and snarls before turning away and begins to walk down the stairs. Radio raises and eyebrow the n shakes his head. That guy really gets on my fucking nerves sometimes.

Welp, time to go get Romantic with Micah! What am I going to get her though? ah fuck it I don't have time to think about this again."

8:55 P.M.
Parking Spot in front of the park.

Radio drives up and puts a big smile on his face. He looks around but doesn't see Micah sitting at the benches or by the tree they have sat every time they have come here. Did I get here before her!?

Radio steps out of the car and Micah comes out of nowhere and hugs him then kisses him amorously. After they stop kissing Radio and Micah both smile at each other.

"I'm so happy that you came! I thought you were going to forget. you have a cut on your arm, what happened?"

Radio looks at his arm and touches the cut. I guess I just didn't feel the glass cut it. Fucking Zak, why did he have to ruin one of Alexandra's mirrors?!

I don't know I guess I must have nicked my arm on the side of a counter or something. I doesn't matter though , what matters is that I'm here and we're both happy."

Micah kisses Radio's cheek and smiles and grabs his hand and they both start to walk over to the tree where they always go. c'mon Radio think of something romantic to say! got one.

"ya know every time we kiss I just come up with random scenarios and I really do think that those scenarios just might be true. Maybe, Maybe not. You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught."

Micah blushes and lens in and kisses Radio slowly. We locked lips for more than a minute. Damn I'm good.

" I think you might be right about that. I like to savor each time that we kiss because you are pretty damn good at kissing."

She's on to me.

"I might as well just say what I'm thinking right? I was talking to my brother Shawn once, I've told you about him. I used to talk to him about my ex wife and one thing he told me that I decided to keep in my memory was Don't Fall in love with someone you can live with, Fall in love with someone you can't live without. Shawn was always good with coming up with inspirational quote like that."

Micah gazed into my eyes while I told her things about love and history and so on. She is probably the best partner a guy could ask for. her beautiful eyes, her hair, her face, just everything about her was just everything a guy could ask for. Plus she's not shy and she will just rip my shirt off when she gets frisky. I love that.

Radio grabs Micah's hands and gazes at her eyes.

"The spaces in between your fingers have always been meant to be filled with my fingers."

Micah blushes again and jumps on Radio and kisses him while laying on top of him. Once she stopped I opened my eyes and saw her beautiful face and her eyes twinkling from the moon. I looked to the left a bit and saw someone sitting in a tree staring at as. Was it who I think it was?

[Image: to_be_continued.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
Liz Hathaway (09-21-2013), Minxs (09-20-2013), Rebel (09-21-2013)