Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 04:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Here's what I think (RP 1)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-29-2013, 07:25 PM

Me and LJ don't have the same views on different things, but he can speak for himself and I'll do the speaking for me right now.

Cam Lang is shown in none other than a church, standing in the middle of the isle and walking around.

It takes too much effort and time out of my day to pronounce your names so I guess I'll just refer to you as the Church, that is what you're going after isn't it?

Allow me to introduce myself, it's Cam Lang. I haven't been around here for too long, but me and my Extreme revolution have already kind of stirred up the XWF. You're going to be facing me and another member, his name is LJ Havok. He's already competed for the crown, in case you don't know which is held by ''Juan'' Madison.

I made a little bit of a name for myself by speaking my mind, there was a discussion based on religion and I had to step in and say what I truly think. But to my understanding, you go by the teachings of the mormons?

Lang laughs to himself, it echos around the church and catches Lang off guard a bit.

Usually, I'd just be a prick or an asshole and call out how you're religion makes absolutely no sense and you're brainwashed pathetic excuses as human beings... but I've bit my tongue and decided to do a little bit of research before I judged you?

And you know what my conclusion was?

Lang laughs to himself even more, coming up with...

I was right on the fact that you are all in fact poor excuses of human life. After two minutes, the honest truth is I got so fucking bored of what anyone that stood for the mormons had to say. I can see right through your eyes and all I see is bullshit.

Lang stops laughing and looks around the church, seeing a statue representing the moment of Jesus being crucified.

Regardless of religion, faith, beliefs, all that nonsense... it's a shame the two of you need to be put in your place by myself and LJ in your debuts. We're known as the EXTREME REVOLUTION for a reason. None of your thoughts and prayers are gonna get you through the brutality at which is going to be delivered by myself and LJ. Not even ''god'' is going to save you two.

But's that enough of that, if you want to come back at me I'll be more than happy to rebuttal on why we're going to kick your asses. But after you two are done with, we have serious business to get over with. How's the brotherhood doing?

Lang seems ready to lay down the opening sayings against the tag team of Duke and MacAlister.

Please let me know how Pete's doing, hopefully he can still go around under his own power. Is it a shame that you carry him along? You saw what I did to him, wouldn't he be simply dead weight at this point?

I cannot tell a lie, you two are some of the best this place has to offer. I haven't even been here for a month, in fact my Extreme revolution hasn't even been here for a month and even the two of you must be impressed by what we've accomplished...

Lang looks up once again at the statue of Christ, feeling absolutely nothing. He knows after all, it's just a statue. He walks away and continues his way out of the church.

Sebastian Duke, I will not lie it's hard not to appreciate what you stand for. Against the Catholic church? It's like seeing a replica of myself... but yet you're still so different. You stand for the darkness don't you? I'll let you know what I stand for, neither the light or the darkness... none in fact. I simply stand for my own being, and it's made me a greater man.

As for MacAlister... I don't know much about you. You seem to be a man that lives within mystery, or at least that's my impression. After we get through the church, it should be very interesting when we meet inside the ring.

The matter of the fact is, this is only a small message. I will definitely be back, maybe even alongside my partner LJ. I'll leave you with this quote.

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
- Albert Einstein
Edit Hate Post Like Post