Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 08:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
War? // part two
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2013, 09:30 PM

The sun is beginning to settle at The Village. Eli and Wild are still in the dark room with a lantern lit. Sincere Lee Wild decides to leave the house and go outside for some 'fun'. Eli stands up from his rocking chair and continues to keep his back towards the camera.

Eli James IV "I reached out my hand to many.. wanting to show them the way to a better place.. a better world.. a better home. Some completely rejected my offer. Some wanted to postpone the opportunity. And few accepted. Narrow is the path that leads to life and few find it.. Broad is the path that leads to destruction and many find it. In fact, man.. many are on the broad path right now. I've offered and I've been rejected.

Eli grabs his lantern and starts to walk through some of the rooms in the house. After he quickly examines the rooms he decides to leave the dark and torn home to go to the dark and cold outside. It's a bit chili outside with the wind blowing a little. Everyone is inside their home. Some have fires burning to keep it warm at night. Eli walks off the porch and starts walking around the Village.

Eli James IV "When people see this place, a lot runs through those corrupt minds. It's boring. It's dull. It's the evil and dark side of Eli James. Heh. Boring is just letting your mundane surroundings win in a war against ya. Dull is you being useless in the environment you're placed. Evil and dark? Hehehe. That's the thought many have..

This place is like it should be. You people depend on so much and yet you die before you live. You might be breathing, but you're all dead. A waste of life. What would ya do without your precious inventions given over the decades? How would you survive a harsh winter without an electric heater, or without your expensive clothes? How would ya eat if all the restaurants and grocery stores were closed down? How would your simple mind be entertained without television, internet, or radio? How would ya get to places without a airplane or vehicle?

You couldn't. You would die. You would sit in a puddle of depression.

You see a diamond.. or clean gold.. or a woman who hasn't slept with another.. and ya call it pure. Heh. You don't know what pure is, man. The place.. the world you live in is far from bein' pure. Everything in it is corrupt, and brings death and destruction. PURE is where I am. PURE is right here. What you see before your eyes is pure.

We have a simple life here. We don't need any fancy gadgets to consume our time and lives. We don't need to know what's going on in the world. Why? It doesn't affect us. We are a free civilization.. a free world. a PURE home. Anyone found impure will reap destruction. This.. is the real Promise Land. This.. is the real fountain of life and I'm its foundation.

War is cleaning out the dirt.. making it pure. War Games is just the beginning of the war. Angelus, Griffin, Callaway, Steele, Santos, and Turner.. you are in the middle of a war you know nothin' about. Tony left Warfare because he lost to me and my prophet Elisha. Angelus decided to come back and try to make a mark on the XWF by attackin' me. Boys.. and gal.. I hope you're comin' to fight. I hope you're ready to walk inside a battle ground.

What ya'll need to understand is you're whole concept of War is nothin' but a scrape on your knee to me. It's a joke told around a camp fire. This war we're going into is for an opportunity at something big in this company, but I must tell ya there's somethin' bigger. It's the sin in your life. It has blinded your eyes and corrupted your minds. Adam was once like a clean glass of water. He was made pure.. holy.. his mind, heart, and soul were in sync as one.. until he chose to disobey. An illusion was placed before him and he took it like it was reality. Ya'll do it every day. He thought it wouldn't do anything evil, but would make him in closer union with the Almighty. It was a slick lie covered in the best seasonings to make it taste good. It looked and sounded so pleasing. It sounded too good to be true. It was, man. He took it. He was destroyed. He was split. He became a lessen creature. An imperfect person. A man whose time was ticking and death would be coming up shortly. He could have had the perfect world.. a sinless soul.. a heart and mind consumed with the goodness, love, and compassion of the Almighty! He.. Dis.. Obeyed. He believed and accepted the plate of lies served with the best china possible. It looked good.. sounded good.. seemed good.

You boys all heard about this match. War Games. A chance to prove yourselves to everyone. A chance to show yourself strong. Heh. You looked at this opportunity and thought the same thing the first human thought.. it's good. It looks good.. it sounds good.. it just seems good. It's just a perfect opportunity, huh? I'm not a man to spread lies or tell false tales or magic myths. I'm a man that speaks the truth. I am truth. This whole thought placed in your mind that this is gonna be good.. is your downfall. It's going to shatter any dreams or hope you have. This isn't a place for you to make most of a given opportunity. No, man. This is the place for my message to be preached! This is going to be the time my words will be heard! This is a time for truth to prevail over your foolish lies.

The Almighty covered Adam's nakedness and tried to restore the union. I'm not here to restore the union, but to usher in the comin' judgment.

I have said since DAY ONE that it's comin'. I warned.. I pleaded for you to turn from your evil ways. I brought the light to shine in this dark place for you all to see, but ya liked it dark. You shut your eyes and hid away. You didn't want the light comin'. Many of you have rejected my words. Your soul will suffer. For now, your flesh will also.

Heh. War. It's not what ya think.

This.. War Games.. is going to be a beautiful thing. You're gonna appreciate the canvas me and my Congregation are gonna paint. You won't see it all.. yet. In time ya will. You'll see a bit here.. a bit there.. and it won't make sense to ya. Time will go on.. and so will the painting.. then at just the right time when it's suppose to be.. the canvas will be revealed.. the painting will be seen.. and you all will be in fear. You will run away with tears and beg for mercy. I will find you. The truth will call you out.

Ya hear that, man?

Eli puts his hand on his ear and leans in a little. Nothing can be heard.

Eli James IV "It's the noise your soul will never hear or understand. It's the absence of turmoil, uneasy rest, pain and suffering, death and destruction.. it's the presence of the Almighty. It calms the storms that are at bay. It releases the peace in troubled times. It brings a song in a slumber time. It's a world you'll never understand. It's a world you'll never grasp.

But, hehehe.. a short walk from here you can hear somethin' completely different. Sounds from a screamin' voice.. animals feeding off each other.. a place where monsters aren't a figment of someones imagination. The monsters are real.

You know those scary moments when a kid wakes up in sweat because of a bad dream? The parents run in a screamin' room where fear is all around.. tryin' to calm the child by telling fairy tales. "The monsters aren't real. It's just your dreams. It's just your.. imagination." It's not under the bed. It's not in your closest. But it's there, man. Ready for the truth you don't wanna hear? The MONSTERS ARE REAL! Those moments you wake up in fear is real, man. Life is scary when you swim in a ocean you've never heard of, been to, and read about. Nothin' can prepare you for this place. Nothin'.

Far away from Eli is headlights from a vehicle. Eli's smile is present on his face. The one vehicle around the Village is carrying someone he knows and called. Eli walks toward the direction of the headlights with his lit lantern. The truck stops several yards from Eli.. a door is heard opening and then some chatter.. the door is shut. A person is seen walking toward Eli in front of the headlights carrying bags. It's David Martin, aka Mystica.

David 'Mystica' Martin "A new home? Seems peaceful.

Eli James IV "Hehe. David, let's walk and chat.

The two start to walk away from the headlights back in the direction where Eli was staying. The truck turns around and drives off in the opposite direction.

Eli James IV "This.. is.. The Village. A bit different from The Promise Land. These people don't know about the others, and the others don't know about these people.. or this place. So what I'm about to reveal to you is for us.

David 'Mystica' Martin "Sure thing, mate.

Eli James IV "This place doesn't have vehicles, helicopters, or airplanes. Their transportation is their feet. There's no electricity. Fire keeps them warm and the ability to see at night. The sun lights their way during the day. They work like those at the Promise Land, but much harder. There's no talkin'. There's no relationships outside your own home. They are their own little world.

A few miles away is a bit darker place. It's quiet here, but there.. ya hear screams nonstop. Ya ever walked a mile, barefoot, on broken glass?

David 'Mystica' Martin "Can't say that I have, really.

Eli James IV "The scream ya hear is a joyful pain to get to a destination they want to be at. It's a pain with a purpose. You can walk around and do what ya want, but it's not yet time for you to see the inside of my barn. Do not go in the barn. The screamer is only to be met by me.

Really, though, I brought ya out here because I wanna talk to someone who I haven't had a chance to talk to.

David 'Mystica' Martin "Who might that be?

Eli James IV "Mystica.

Mystica "And what do we owe this pleasure?

Eli James IV "David and I have a good relationship. It gets better each passin' day. You? Heh. You don't like me all that much because I've kept ya quiet. Shh. Don't talk.

I took David to the Promise Land to see the people. Hear their shouts of praise, and see their surrendered hearts in worship. They joyfully work each day.. harder the next day than the first. They embraced David, and David caught the attention of another lady. His heart felt some things it hadn't in a while. David is a good man. He's a smart man. He's wise. You? I'm not lookin' for all that from you.

Ya see, I took Eric Rex and you helped lay him to be sacrificed. I brought him here and placed him inside that barn. You should ask him 'bout that sometime, hehehe.

It's not important to tell ya what goes on in there, or what all went down with Eric. What IS important is who came out of that barn.. Elisha. He is a prophet.. the prophet of doom. He's not there to make friends, show compassion, and pour out mercy.. his job.. is the same as what yours is gonna be.

You're the Prophet of Plagues.

You are to reign down plagues of death, heart ache, destruction, and pain. Let David in on it. Together, you're unstoppable. David saw me as Myst because I was the only man to beat him. He knew there was something different about me, and so did you. This was meant to happen. Our worlds were meant to join together and make a perfect melody. It's just a matter of time, man.

Here's a map.. follow it to your new home.. and like I said.. feel free to be yourself 'round here. Hehe.

Eli hands Mystica his lit lantern. He walks away from Eli following the map he was given with a little smirk on his face.

Eli James IV "Hehehe. To everyone.. it's.. too.. late. The end.. is here. Follow me. Or die in your sins. Hehehe.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post: