Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-06-2024, 05:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
"Watt" I Am Capable Of (RP #2)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-18-2013, 03:42 PM

(camera feed on; we see Andrew Morrison wearing a Houston Texans jersey with the number 1 on it and Morrison on the back and sweatpants and he is inside of a football stadium)

[Image: 3968307122_e12cea2a56_z.jpg]

Andrew Morrison: I am here at Reliant Stadium in Houston, Texas. Yes, Shawn Steele, I am still in my hometown. It is quite amusing to me that in your pathetic attempts to somehow get a dig at me you resort to stereotyping. "Oh yes, Morrison is from Texas, and Texas is full of rednecks and bumpkins." Quite cute, Shawn.

What is also quite cute is that you continue to sit here and call me a coward. I am not afraid of you, Shawn. I am not afraid of anyone. I have said this time and time again. You want to sit and continue to whine how I had backup when I have attacked you in weeks past. What you see as a sign of cowardice, I see as a sign of genius. You see, a man such as myself likes to surround himself with friends who share his beliefs. The belief that we are out for change.

Yes, The Connection is no more, but my goal has never and will never change. I'm here to change things and quite frankly, I will do what I want to who I want, and if I just so happen to have friends who want to do the same thing, who am I to decline. There is a thing called strength in numbers, Shawn, I apologize that I was smart enough to see that before you. Who is the "bumpkin" now? You see a coward looking for an easy way, I see a genius looking to take advantage of the fact that there are those who share my beliefs and are willing to work alongside me. It is not my fault that you shared no such luxury, Shawn.

If you were such a big and bad man as you claim to be, if you claim to be the one to show us all what true hell is, then why did me having backup concern you? Shouldn't you be able to handle such "cowards" ? It is quite pathetic really, Shawn. You talk a lot of shit Shawn, and it will come back to bite you in the ass. Who WILL be standing tall when it is all said and done? When it WILL be just you and me. Toe to toe. I will not be there to take trips to Wal-Mart or to drink moonshine. I will be there to beat the living shit out of you. Who will be standing tall when it all is over? It will be me.

You think you know the truth. You think I am not capable of unleashing my own hell upon you? If you had been watching me as closely as you say, you would know that you are just lying to yourself. You know what I am capable of, you just want to blind yourself to it because you know that it is inevitable what will happen when that cage door shuts. I do not need your or anyone's help to know that I can and will enter that cage and you WILL see the best Andrew Morrison the world has ever seen...

(smirks)

You may want to know why I am here at Reliant Stadium today. I told you in my last promo that you will see a bigger, faster, stronger, and better Andrew Morrison. A focused Andrew Morrison. An Andrew Morrison that is in peak condition to unleash hell. You see, I have been here everyday for these past couple weeks. Training. Working out every muscle in my body. Pushing myself to my physical limits to prepare for what I WILL put myself through to make sure that I keep my word to the XWF and to you Shawn, that you will be put through the worst beating of your career. I am here with a guy you may or may not know very well. He is a defensive end for the NFL's Houston Texans. He is J.J Watt.

[Image: 011313-LACES-OUT-Watt-AM_20130113160450472_0_0.jpg]

(Andrew shakes hands with Watt, who is in a gray Houston Texans shirt and team shorts and sneakers)

Andrew Morrison: So, J.J, why don't you explain to Shawn Steele and the world what we have been doing these last few weeks?

J.J Watt: Me and Andrew here have been doing a lot of things over these past few weeks to help him get in the best shape of his life.

Strength and conditioning drills. Pushing 300 pound power sleds 50 yards and back as fast as he can daily. Squatting nearly 600 pounds daily. Deadlifting 400. Benching nearly 500 numerous times daily.

Speed and agility drills. Running 40 yard dashs. Shuttle and cone drills. Jump rope.

We have been doing these routines together for hours upon hours every day to help both of us gain speed, strength, agility, power, muscle. To prepare me for the upcoming football season, and to prepare him for his upcoming match.

Like I burst and toss aside offensive linemen, he is going to be blowin up and tossing aside whoever he runs into. He's going to be an absolute machine. Honestly, Andrew, I almost feel sorry for this Shawn guy. I mean hell, you've helped give me about as stiff a workout as I have to you. This man could be an All-Pro in this league, and I'd hate to see this Steele guy after you get done with him.

(Morrison smirks)

Andrew Morrison: You see, Shawn, I've worked out with the best. Because I look to be the best. And I will be the best out of us once they open that cage door after the match. I am going to leave you a stain in the mat like my friend J.J here leaves linemen in the dirt. I am going to toss you around like a ragdoll and send you crashing down straight to hell.

Because I AM capable of doing so. I do not need a man like you to give me a lesson about anything, I have learned it myself. Why? Because once again, it's not cowardice that drives me. It is passion. It is desire. It is genius. And I take it upon myself to be the best that I can be and come Monday, you will see the best Andrew Morrison. And you will wish you had been a little smarter and perhaps been a "coward" , Shawn. Your ego and your overconfidence will be your demise.

J.J Watt: The XWF better watch out. You are not only looking at one of the best in the NFL, next to me, you are also looking at a man that will soon be one of the best in the wrestling industry.

(Morrison and J.J shake hands again and Morrison smirks as the camera fades to black)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
Christine Nash (08-18-2013), Shawn Steele (08-18-2013)