Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 09:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Barmy Period
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-28-2013, 01:03 PM

The scene opens up to Andrew standing on the outside on a balcony, looking down into the vast landscape, dominated by water before him. As he turns to the camera, it clearly shows he is much more refreshed than yesterday at the dock, he once again looks his age, no bags under his eyes, his hair well groomed, wearing a well creased, pristine caramel colored suit. As he gets closer to the camera it shows his face still stained from the red liquid, but it seemed to be fading. He looks back toward the water as he begins to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the dawn of a new era in the XWF."

He stretches out his arms and tilts his head back, taking a deep breath before before refocusing on the camera.

"No I don't mean the dawning of The Connection era, that ship already set sail at Leap of Faith I guess it could be more accurately described as the beginning of a new time period within The Connection era, the barmy period. You see, often times there is often one creature that defines eras past, the dinosaurs dominated the Mesozoic era, after that came the Cenozoic era, when neanderthals like Mr. Steele began to show up. But each of those eras were split into different geological time periods, the Triassic, Jurassic, Cretaceous and Quaternary period we live in now."

He stops and looks out over the water, temporarily bringing up his hand to shield his eyes from the intense sunlight.

"This period will consist of three things for certain."

He holds up three fingers, still staring towards the water.

"One, we will all witness the debut of two new wrestlers with high hopes, that will subsequently be shattered in the cataclysm of the former era ending."

He puts down another finger.

"Two, this Monday I will leave Singapore the number one contender."

He turns back to the camera and puts his hands down.

"And three, I will become the European champion. Whether any of you half wits in this tournament believe it, or even if you know it but don't want to admit it, I am leaving with that title shot and I don't care if that muscle head Shawn Steel is coming for me, or that conspiracy lover Evertrust is bringing his suitcase of tools, or props or whatever the hell he wants to call them, because I have looked into the fire, and I have seen the past, present and future."

He let's out a high pitched laugh, stretching out his arms and throwing his head back once again before screaming.

"AND I EMBRACE IT, I EMBRACE ALL OF IT, I EMBRACE EVERY RED NECK BEATING, OUTDATED RADIO LISTENING, BLOODY, BLEEDING SECOND OF IT!"

He slowly brings his head and arms back down, with a maniacal smile on his face.

"Because the relevance of all I have said will soon come to fruition, and you will all see to. The difference is, you will all be on the outside looking in, like a small child who stares in the shop window at those shoes he really wants but in a million years could never convince his parents to buy them."

He walks closer to the camera and grasps it by the sides.

"And you will all sit on the sidelines and realize that while you continue to sit there and spin your webs of deceit, and try to pull the wool over everyone else's eyes, that I have already seen through all of your lies before they even cross your lips."

He shakes the camera violently while continuing.

"And you will realize that in the barmy period, I AM THE DOMINATE CREATURE."

He let's the camera go and it drops to the ground, Andrew's maniacal laugh can be heard again as his shoes exit the screen and it turns to black.

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Aldway's post:
Rebel (07-28-2013)