Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-16-2024, 04:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Active Roster » XWF Roster Pages / Move Lists
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jabroni - Just An Easy Win "Cavortin'" Jake Borden
"Cavortin'" Jake Borden Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

09-23-2024, 07:04 AM

"CAVORTIN'" JAKE BORDEN

[Image: farmeryep_400x400.jpg]

Wrestler's Real Name: Jake Borden

Wrestler Age/Date of Birth: 19 Years Old / Born on November 19th, 1964

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 175 pounds

Hometown: Buckhead, Georgia

Alignment (Face? Heel? Antihero?): Face

Pic Base: 'Jumpin' Jake Farmer

Backstory/Important Character Details: In an alternate timeline, a mad scientist wrestler from the 1980s successfully invented time travel. He peered into the timeline we occupy, the XWF Universe, to catch the incredible future wrestling had to offer!

He.

Was.

FURIOUS!

All these new, young wrestlers SHIT on the era he came from! They call wrestlers from the 1980s part-timers! Hair models and bodybuilders that didn't know a leg lock from a bike lock!

Naturally, the time traveller went back in time to create a wrestling superman, the EPITOME of everything that made the Rockin' Wrestlin' Era so great! The DEFINITION OF WRESTLING EXCELLENCE IN HUMAN FORM!

...But, as he was testing, gathering components for this genetic superbeing... his locker neighbor, a local jobber, reached past the time traveller's beakers and equipment to reach his tights... And accidentally fell into the scientist's time wormhole to the XWF Universe.

That jobber? Is "Cavortin'" Jake Borden.

Strengths: "When you turn around and when you back stab me onewayoranother and treat-CHEAT me out of what's rightfully mine? That's when I get angry!"

Weaknesses: "I don't like it when ... things aren't m-... going my way!"

Entrance Theme Music (Provide YouTube link as well as name and version): Nobody knows, he's always just in the ring when the show returns from commercial

Ring Entrance (PLEASE write one out for use in match/show writing): The show returns from commercial with 'Cavortin' Jake Borden already in the ring.

He stretches his arm across his chest, hopping from one foot to the other!

In-Ring Style (Technician? High Flyer?): Some guys take a lickin' and just keep on tickin'.

Jake has the first half of that formula DOWN! He just needs to figure out the second half.

10 or More Standard Moves:

Irish Whip
Scottish Whip (Left-Handed Irish Whip)
Lou Thesz Press
Axe Handle
Double Axe Handle (axe handle off the top rope)
Quadruple Axe Handle (Borden performs a double axe-handle, then immediately climbs back to the top rope to follow it with a SECOND double axe-handle)
Forearm smash
Ear Clap
Body slam
A Tenth Move To Be Determined At a Later Date!

Trademark Move Name(s):
Description(s):

Finishing Move Name(s): FULL FORCE
Description(s): "get...in the ring with me, this time I'm...going...full...force"!

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots: Tables. Though frequently, those tables get turned on Jake. Those tables get turned on Jake in the WRONG WAY!

Additional Notes (What are some things that they would ALWAYS do? Or would NEVER do?):
He would never give up!

...Mentally!

...Physically, though?

Yeah, he'd give up.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Cavortin'" Jake Borden's post:
aurora (09-25-2024), Misty Waters (09-23-2024)