Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 09:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
STRONG -
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-10-2023, 06:22 PM

Previously: 

Within the haunted confines of the Eastern State Penitentiary, EDWARD, while delivering a passionate speech, was interrupted by an eerie, mournful cry. Drawn to its source, he discovered an ancient chamber housing a mysterious pendant. Upon touching it, EDWARD inadvertently activated the pendant's dormant powers, summoning a blinding vortex that dragged him into another realm.

[Image: XBUXCHAMPION1-Copy.png]
[Image: XBUXCHAMPION1-Copy.png]

As the vortex's force pulled EDWARD deeper into its swirling chaos, his surroundings rapidly changed. The cold, foreboding corridors of the Eastern State Penitentiary transformed into an endless expanse of dark crimson and fiery orange. 

The air grew hot and thick, stinging his lungs with every labored breath.

Suddenly, EDWARD's feet met solid ground. 

The moment EDWARD stepped into this new, hellish landscape, his instincts kicked into high alert. He found himself in an environment that made even the harshest terrains of his caveman days seem inviting.

As the haze began to settle, the surroundings materialized into something horrifying. Crimson skies stretched as far as the eye could see, occasionally interrupted by towering columns of black smoke, spewed from fiery chasms below.

"THIS... THIS NOT LAND EDWARD KNOW!" He exclaimed, his voice a mix of awe and dread.

Then, the cries reached him.

They were haunting, piercing every fiber of his being.

It sounded like the suffering of countless souls, an endless sea of torment.

EDWARD clutched his head, trying to block out the disturbing cries.

"WHAT SAD SOUND? WHY THEY CRY? WHERE THEY HURT?" EDWARD said, his heart heavy with the weight of their pain.

Determined to understand, he began to move forward. 

His warrior spirit pushed him onward, but there was no denying the pit in his stomach, the tightness in his chest. This realm was unlike anything he had ever encountered, and for the first time in his life, EDWARD felt small, realizing that the challenges here would be unlike any he had ever faced.

Piercing the haze, the distant, unsettling sound of tormented souls could be heard. The cries, wails, and screams echoed eerily in a symphony of anguish.

But what caught EDWARD's attention most was a massive, imposing castle looming high on a hill in the distance. 

Its blackened stone walls were guarded by creatures from nightmare.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-10-10-14-18-4.gif]

Before he could take another step, a horde of these very demons surrounded him, their glowing eyes fixed on the caveman. Yet amidst the mob, one figure stood out, a demon, larger than the rest, with a sinister elegence to his posture. His eyes, deeper and more intense than those of the others, locked onto EDWARD's.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-10-10-14-25-36.gif]

"I recognize that artifact you've come in contact with." He spoke, his voice a cold and seductive hiss. "It's mine."

With a wave of his clawed hand, the pendant EDWARD had touched appeared, floating eerily beside him.

"Welcome to my realm, EDWARD," the demon continued, his smile revealing sharp, menacing teeth. "I am Asmodeus, King of Demons, and that pendant you so carelessly touches is a portal to my domain. An entrance, if you will, but not an exit."

EDWARD, despite the dire circumstances, stood his ground. "EDWARD NOT SCARED OF YOU OR YOUR DEMONS. WHY YOU TAKE EDWARD?"

Asmodeus laughed. "Curiosity, perhaps? Or maybe fate? That pendant hasn’t activated in eons. yet, it responded to you. There's something about you, EDWARD."

The demon king approached EDWARD, circling him as a predator would its prey. "But worry not. I won't harm you...yet. I have something in mind for you... A challenge! a test! Survive, and perhaps, I might consider granting you a way out."

EDWARD clenched his fists. "EDWARD ACCEPT CHALLENGE! NOT BACK DOWN. BUT BEFORE EDWARD GO, MAYBE YOU ANSWER BIG QUESTION?"

Rollings his eyes: "Go On..."

"YOU KNOW UNDEAD GUARDS WEAKNESS? EDWARD NEED TO KNOW FOR MOST IMPORTANT BATTLE. THAT WHOLE REASON EDWARD HERE!"

Asmodeus smirked. "Perhaps. And maybe, if you prove worthy and return from my challenge, I might share that knowledge with you. But remember, EDWARD, this is my realm, my rules. And here, the odds are never in favor of the mortal."

With a snap of his fingers, the landscape shifted, and EDWARD found himself standing at the entrance of a grand labyrinth. Its walls were tall and seemingly endless. 

The challenge had begun...

EDWARD took a moment to assess his new surroundings. The entrance to the labyrinth was adorned with grotesque statues of twisted creatures, their haunting gazes seeming to follow his every move. Despite the sinister welcome, the path ahead beckoned, and EDWARD knew he had no choice but to venture forth.

Almost immediately, the challenges began. 

Demonic creatures sprung from the labyrinth's shadows. 

Some had the heads of beasts and bodies of men, while others were more serpent-like, slithering on the ground, their fangs dripping with venom. 

With every turn, EDWARD was met with another monstrous adversary. 

But with each encounter, his resolve strengthened. 

He utilized his primal strength, fighting fiercely, relying on his instincts to guide him through the battles.

Whispers echoed through the maze, taunting him, trying to lead him astray.

But EDWARD wouldn't be deterred, focusing on the thought of escaping this hellish nightmare and returning to his mission of learning the layout of the prison and the weakness of it's undead guards prior to his battle with Thunder Knuckles. 

As the demonic challenges seemed to momentarily relent, the paths of the labyrinth led EDWARD to an white marble door, much different from the dark and horrific appearance of the maze. Intricately carved patterns adorned the entrance, suggesting a room of significance.

With a hesitant push, the door creaked open, revealing an unexpected sight. To EDWARD's astonishment, he found himself stepping into what apeared to be a stereotypical 1950s living room. The decor was vibrant with pastel colors, a vintage television set blared a cheery tune in the corner, and the smell of a freshly baked apple pie filled the air.

"Darling, you're home!" A semi-familiar voice called out.

EDWARD's eyes widened in disbelief as he saw EDWINA, dressed in a classic poodle skirt and pearls, bustling around the kitchen.

Before EDWARD could utter a word, another voice chirped in, "Hey, Pop!" It was EDWARD JUNIOR THE THIRD(I know...), dressed in suspenders and a neat bowtie, holding a toy airplane and looking every bit the picture-perfect son of a bygone era.

EDWARD gazed around, his mighty frame looking very much out of place. His mind raced, trying to comprehend this sudden shift in his reality. "THIS... THIS NOT MY HOME!?" He managed, his voice filled with confusion.

EDWINA approached him with a plate of warm cookies and a wide smile. "Of course it is, dear. Don't you remember? This is our perfect little world."

EDWARD stepped back, eyeing the room with a growing sense of unease. The scent of the pie, the gleaming television, and the playful laughter of EDWARD JUNIOR THE THIRD all felt like a wrong. 

Or rather, a nightmare.

"NO!" EDWARD boomed. "THIS TRICK! THIS NOT REAL!"

EDWARD JUNIOR THE THIRD trotted over, pulling on his father's hand. "Come on, Pop! Let's play catch in the backyard, just like old times!"

But EDWARD couldn’t be swayed. The false sense of nostalgia, the faux memories they were trying to implant in his mind, he recognized it for what it was: another trick from Asmodeus.

In a swift motion, EDWARD overturned the coffee table, causing the perfectly stacked magazines and porcelain figurines to crash onto the floor. 

The scene suddenly began to ripple and distort, as if it was a mere illusion being disrupted.

The cheery expressions of EDWINA and EDWARD JUNIOR THE THIRD melted away, revealing their true forms. Sinister, shadowy apparitions with hollowed eyes and grotesque smiles, they lunged at EDWARD.

But EDWARD was ready. With swift, powerful blows, he fought them off, dispelling the illusionary figures.

The room around him started to disintegrate, fading into the red and fiery hue of the hellish realm. EDWARD, panting and alert, realized he had overcome another of Asmodeus' tricks. 

But the realization came with a sinking feeling: the demon king was toying with his emotions, attempting to break his spirit by invoking the memories of his loved ones.

Hardening his mind for the challenges ahead, EDWARD ventured deeper into the labyrinth, determined to confront Asmodeus and find a way out of this nightmarish realm.

As EDWARD continued to wander the labyrinth's treacherous paths, his mind was a whirlwind of emotions. Every shadow, every creak, every faint whisper only intensified his growing unease. 

As he made his way down a dimly lit corridor, an unexpected sight emerged.

The walls of the labyrinth opened up into a chamber, strewn with the gory remnants of recent conflict. 

Among the smoldering ruins and the fallen forms of grotesque demons, a solitary figure sat with his back against a wall, looking weary and battered.

"THUNDER KNUCKLE?" EDWARD questioned, taken aback by the familiar face amidst such chaos.

TK, hearing his name, raised his head slowly, eyes blinking in surprise. 

The sight of EDWARD, seemingly out of place in this nightmarish setting, momentarily threw him off guard. "EDWARD? Is that really you? What the fuckin' hell are you doing here?"

Before EDWARD could answer, he took a moment to survey the scene, noting the shattered remains of the Hellknights and the unmistakable evidence of a fierce battle. "TK FIGHT HARD..." EDWARD observed.

"You're fucking right I do! I need to get back to Earth and kick Corey's fucking teeth down his shitter next!"

EDWARD narrowed his eyes, observing the man before him. "THUNDER KNUCKLE... YOU BEAT COREY WEEKS AGO. WHY YOU TALK LIKE IT NOT HAPPEN?"

TK smirked, his face contorting into a mischievous grin. "Smarter than you look..."

EDWARD's suspicion grew. "YOU NOT THUNDER KNUCKLE! WHAT YOU WANT? WHY YOU HERE?"

TK laughed, his voice echoing eerily throughout the chamber. "Oh, EDWARD, I'm hurt! After all we've been through, all the times I was there for you when you had no one, and now you turn your aggression onto me?"

A chill ran down EDWARD's spine. The man before him might have the appearance and voice of TK, but there was something... off about him.

"C'mon buddy, you remember the good times, don't you?" TK's voice oozed with a persuasive charm. "The camaraderie? The "Bbrotherhood"? The babes and the power? C'mon pal, rejoin BOB. Not as a minion, but as a partner. You and I, together. Think of all the fun we had, and could have again..."

EDWARD's stance was firm, his voice unwavering. "EDWARD REMEMBER. BUT TIMES CHANGE. EDWARD CHANGE... TK CHANGE."

A moment of silence followed, before TK said it. "Did I though? Or did you just turn a blind eye to my 'evils' when it benefited you?"

EDWARD's eyes narrowed, carefully studying the figure before him. "EDWARD NO BLIND. THUNDER KNUCKLE NEVER PERFECT, BUT DID HAVE HONOR ONCE. NOT ANYMORE. NOW MURDER CHILDREN WITHOUT CARE. NOW BETRAY TEAM. THUNDER KNUCKLE UNLEARN TEACHINGS THAT MADE HIM BETTER."

TK's laughter filled the chamber again, echoing with a sinister undertone. "Ah, EDWARD! Maybe it's you who's the shadow, always living in the past, always clinging to your stupid old fucking values and dumbshit complicated-ass ways. The world HAS changed. Why can't you?"

EDWARD's voice deepened with determination, "LANDS SHIFT, SEAS RISE, BUT A WARRIOR'S SPIRIT REMAINS UNYIELDING. TRUE STRENGTH IS NOT SOLD FOR PASSING GLORY. EDWARD MUST DO WHAT RIGHT FOR TRIBE. OLD WAYS ONLY REASON WE HERE NOW. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE DANGER TO ALL TRIBES!"

TK tilted his head, a wicked grin stretching across his face. "Damn right I am! That's why I have the big shiny, and you only have that little trinket. In this world, it's evolve or die, and you're stuck in the fuckin' Stone Age!"

With a malicious glint in his eye, the facade of TK began to warp and distort. 

Skin turned to scales, muscles bulging and expanded, and a pair of wickedly sharp horns sprouted from where TK's mullet once lay. 

The transformation was complete as the beast before EDWARD roared with a deafening echo, revealing rows of razor-sharp teeth dripping with a poisonous venom.

Without warning, the demon lunged, swiping at EDWARD with a powerful, clawed hand. 

EDWARD barely managed to evade the attack, but the force behind it knocked him off balance, sending him teetering on the edge of a gaping pit of despair that seemed to appear from nowhere.

With a quick reflex, EDWARD caught the beast's mocking outstretched tongue and yanked it forward. 

The creature yelped in pain! 

Using this brief moment of surprise to his advantage, EDWARD heaved with all his might, pulling the demon's tongue and causing it to lose its balance.

The beast's massive form loomed over EDWARD for a fraction of a second before it tumbled forward. 

EDWARD, with a burst of primal energy, managed to leap up just in time, narrowly avoiding being crushed under the weight of the creature as it fell into the pit. 

The pit itself, echoed with the demons agonized cries, which grew fainter and fainter until they were silenced by the abyss below.

Panting heavily, EDWARD took a moment to steady himself. The false visage of TK had unnerved him, but he remained firm in his mission. He knew that Asmodeus would likely send more twisted challenges his way, and he had to be prepared.

Suddenly, the walls of the chamber began to shift and move. 

Stone grinded against stone as a pathway began to form, leading further into the depths of the labyrinth. 

[Image: MOSHED-2023-10-10-21-38-10.gif]

EDWARD took it as a sign that he was on the right path and that he had passed another of Asmodeus' tests.

As he ventured deeper into the maze, whispers echoed through the stone corridors. Ghostly apparitions of familiar faces appeared and vanished, each one beckoning EDWARD to follow them or taunting him with memories of his few, but weighted failures.

Despite the haunting images, EDWARD pressed on. 

He could feel the dark energy of Asmodeus growing stronger with every step. 

Each turn of the labyrinth seemed to twist and distort, defying logic and reason. Yet, EDWARD's determination never wavered.

After what felt like hours, EDWARD finally found himself standing before a grand chamber. At the far end was a massive throne, atop which sat Asmodeus himself, his demented gaze fixed upon EDWARD.

"Well done, EDWARD." The demon king hissed. "You've proven to be quite the resilient foe. But this is where your journey ends."

EDWARD, summoning his courage, replied. "YOU UNDERESTIMATE EDWARD. EDWARD NOT GIVE UP. EDWARD FIGHT FOR FRIENDS, FOR TRIBE."

A dark chuckle escaped Asmodeus. "Very well, mortal. Show me your strength. Show me your resolve. If you can best me here, in my domain, I will grant you passage back to your world."

With that, Asmodeus rose from his throne, his massive form casting a shadow that seemed to darken the entire chamber. 

[Image: MOSHED-2023-10-10-21-49-15.gif]

Energy crackled around him, and with a primal roar, the final battle began.

The two titans clashed, their blows echoing throughout the chamber. 

EDWARD utilized his raw strength and instincts, while Asmodeus unleashed a barrage of dark magic and hellish flames. 

The battle was fierce, neither warrior nor demon willing to give an inch.

But as the battle pressed on into hours, EDWARD's strength began to falter. 

The constant assault from Asmodeus was taking its toll. 

However, just when all seemed lost, EDWARD thought of his ape friends, of his human friend, NK, and of all the challenges he'd faced and overcome. 

With a primal scream, he summoned a burst of energy, landing a powerful blow that sent Asmodeus reeling.

Seizing the opportunity, EDWARD lunged, delivering a series of rapid strikes that left the demon king staggered and dazed. 

With one final effort, EDWARD unleashed a mighty roar, channeling all his energy into a singular, devastating blow.

***CAVEMAN SLAM!!!***

Asmodeus crumpled to the ground, defeated.

Gasping for breath, EDWARD stood victorious. The demon king, true to his word, gestured, and a portal began to form. "You have bested me, EDWARD... Go now, back to your world."

Stepping through the portal, EDWARD's feet touched down on unfamiliar ground!

The once vibrant world was now desolate, the sky a grim shade of toxic yellow, with remnants of a forgotten civilization scattered decaying all around.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-10-10-22-7-37.gif]

As he tried to comprehend the dystopian landscape, a ground shaking roar pierced the silence. 

EDWARD spun around to find a hulking figure emerging from the mists. Its green, mutated skin, eyes wild and filled with rage.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-10-10-19-58-39.gif]

Its grotesque features illuminated by the radioactive glow of the wasteland. The creature's jagged teeth gleamed as it swiped at EDWARD.

EDWARD's instincts kicked in, and he narrowly evaded the monstrous being's grasp. 

The ground quaked with each step the mutant took, its intent clear and deadly. 

EDWARD braced himself, clenching his fists and setting his stance. 

As the creature lunged, he tried to sidestep, aiming for a counter attack. 

But the beast's speed caught him off guard, its massive hand swinging with an unexpected agility. 

The force of the blow threw EDWARD off his feet, sending him crashing into a pile of debris. 

Before he could regain his footing, the creature descended upon him with another vicious strike, knocking the wind out of him. 

Darkness overtook EDWARD's vision as the creature delivered one final powerful blow, rendering him unconscious amidst the toxic ruins of the unfamiliar world.

As EDWARD's vision blurred, the last thing he heard was the creature muttering in a gruff voice, "Wrong side of Tromaville, caveboy." 

Then then world went dark. 

To... Be... Continued...?

[Image: EDWARDvs-YOU.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like EDWARD THE GREAT's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-13-2023), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (10-10-2023), Theo Pryce (10-28-2023), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-12-2023)