Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-28-2024, 03:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Yes you there, with your hand up at the back of the class. #RP2
Nightmare Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

07-17-2013, 02:49 PM

This message is to Luca’s Narrator.

From me..

The Apprentice.

[Image: pp,375x360.u1.jpg]

My master and I have been pleased that you, as a narrator have noticed our attempts to tell stories over the past few weeks, although we feel your criticism maybe a little misplaced, much like Luca’s confidence and attitude towards himself and others around him.

I must say seeing that you are a narrator we have humoured you and your friend Luca and we have taken note of the “lesson” you have so kindly bestowed upon us.

We must say that we are impressed. Your narration was near flawless and we are not ashamed to admit that it was probably better than my master and myself could possible do. However I would like to dissect so important facts that have made your lesson about as pointless and useless as your friend Luca’s hangover pills.

Firstly as I have pointed out, your narration of that story was better than anything that we maybe able to accomplish of this type, however if you strip it all back the reasons for this are obvious, one as far as we are aware your job is as a narrator, in fact you confirmed this yourself when you let us know that your job is simple, you narrate things. So with this piece of information from our fearless teacher it make one think that you really should be better than us, our job isn’t as a narrator, yours is, secondly as far as we are concerned your name is also the narrator… all the odds were stacked that you would be more superior in the job of narrating than we would be.

We also have one other problem with your picking holes in our narration of our stories though, another feeling of unfairness you are bestowing upon us. We notice you decided to bring it to the world attention that our narration of the events that took place where my master Nightmare invited Steve Sayors to the Castle of Demons. Calling this, “boring” I think was the word you used was drastically misplaced, we did not narrate this boring story you seem to have found so important to talk about, it was narrated by none other than the XWF’s very own Steve Sayors. Perhaps you should like, link and listen a little more before you open the toxic hole in the front of your head to embarrass yourself further.

This is all on the back of the fact that my names is The Apprentice, my master’s name is Nightmare. Like you though our job also represents our names. No we don’t claim to be the greatest narrators in the world but we do deliver Nightmares. We deliver them to anybody that deserves a visit from the order of the Night-Demons, and narrator… Tell Luca that we are pretty damn good at it as well. The stories that we have shared with the world, the same stories that you have so eloquently picked apart are not there to be the greatest narration’s of all time, we are not writing a Shakespearian play we are sending out a warning to all like Luca and the rest of the XWF who live life in such a way that can cause ripples of dysfunction, fear and horror upon the innocent good natured people within this world. Hopefully Luca one day we will improve on the way we can share these warnings with the world so when we do that we can finally share the story of Luca Arzegotti and the nightmare that finally finished his reign of obnoxious arrogance. Luca please be prepared as the end for is coming soon.

I suppose you will enjoy that though with your dangerous, unpredictable mentality you will embrace the end. We know you have no fear Luca, we know you have no morals and no you have no real care about anything including yourself, the only thing I can really think I have noticed within you that you may actually care a smidgen about is what everyone else seems to be doing, my master Nightmare for example, you dig him out constantly and without trying to sound to much like you, “boringly. That’s right your constant digs at Nightmare are boring, the boring for me the boring for my master and they’re boring for everyone in the world who is finally beginning to grow tired of the drunk, obnoxious, disgusting specimen that is Luca Arzegotti. I know this truth will not hurt you Luca and if I am truthful, it is not meant to hurt you or cause you any kind of pain. It is just me The Apprentice stating a fact that your words are growing tired, they are growing just as tired as the, in your opinion, narration of my masters stories.

This Monday even though my master Nightmare is being teamed with Sid Feder to face Satellite and yourself, your Nightmare will begin along with Satellites and the rest of the XWF.

The Connection is rising, we will over power all and a new, better order will be restored.

Time is up Luca, Time is up XWF.

[Image: nm_zps35d07197.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Nightmare's post:
(07-23-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-17-2013), Andrew Aldway (07-17-2013)