Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 01:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's on the board Miss Ford?
Roger Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

09-17-2023, 02:51 AM

Hello everybody my name is Roger and the mindmaster asked me what's on the board Miss Ford which is a bit of a funny question because i told him twice already that my name is Roger and this is the third time and so if he's not going to listen to me about my name and call me Miss Ford he may as well call me Bruce and then why would he listen to me when i have a look at the score that is on the board and that score is 58-102 and i would ask didn't he do well which is from the same show on the telly that he is referencing but the score on the board that he asked me to have a look while getting my name wrong like a dummy looks really bad for him and seems like a weird thing to have a brag about but the mindmaster is a weird guy thinking he needs to explain what a pommy is when i have had a watch of my favourite sport which is cricket for all of my life and have heard the international superstar commentators of australia and the new zealand and the south part of africa say the word pommy lots and lots and so i think it is very short sighted to think i would never have heard the word it would be a little like thinking someone from the new zealand would need to be explained what a sheepshagger which is what we in foggy london call the people of the new zealand when they already know it is because they have make their sex with sheep so go master that you filthy supervillain middleman and tell your boss that bitch Joseph Gordon-Levitt that i will find him and when i do i will have a eat of his dark soul.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roger's post:
A Literal Gorilla (09-18-2023)
A Literal Gorilla Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2023, 07:16 AM

Oook ook.

Ook ook ooook ooooook ook ooook okoookoooo  oook.

Oookokok.

Oook ook kokokokok. Ook. Ook ook.

Ook...

...ook.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes A Literal Gorilla's post:
Roger (09-19-2023)