Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 06:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE WORLD, ACCORDING TO SID
CTN Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-18-2023, 04:47 PM

[Image: Hwa5ovF.gif]

Sidney Grey’s mandated treatment session with Doctor Mark Recker had delved deeply into the reality star’s issues with alcohol…of course, the doctor was the only one that believed there was a problem.  For her part, Sid had spent the majority of the time ogling the man and slipping in bit so innuendo whenever and wherever she could.

“Honestly, I find it extremely troubling that you don’t feel as though you have a problem.” Doctor Recker said as he laced his fingers, pinning Sid with his gaze.

She returned his stare, but hers was decidedly filled with lust.  “The only problem I could possibly have is my doctor having cold hands.”  She grinned.  “But I think I’d get over it rather quickly.”

Doctor Recker shook his head, struggling to contain a flattered smile.  “Your drinking is the issue.  I’d appreciate it if you stayed on topic.”  He cocked his head to the side.  “What about your loss to Mark Flynn…were you drinking on the last episode of Anarchy when you faced him?”

Sid sighed heavily, not wanting to think about her ‘blink and you miss it’ match against the X-Treme Champion.  She gave a dismissive wave.  “What does it matter?  We had our match, I didn’t win the X-Treme Title, but it was a free shot anyway.  Drinking or not, it’s on to the next thing.”

“Your fatal four-way?” He asked.

“No…our one on one!”  She bit her lower lip seductively.

Doctor Recker cleared his throat, shutting his notebook.  “Would that I could, but I am your therapist and it’s my job to treat and certify you.”  He quickly signed her paper and handed it to her.  “Consider yourself certified this week.  Good luck on Anarchy.”

Sid rolled her eyes as she took the paper from him.  “Being in the ring with those three idiots will be more than enough to justify me drinking myself in to oblivion!”  She sighed, looking over the paper she’d need to submit in order to compete.  “I guess I’ll see you next time.”

Sid walked out of the doctor’s office, looking dejected and annoyed.

[To Be Continued] 

Well, I certainly wish that I could come out here right now and crow about how I beat the XWF X-Treme Champion in the main event of last show, but alas…I am unable to lay claim to that achievement.  Instead, I’ll have to settle for the next best accolade, bringing much needed attention to the main event picture of Anarchy!  Trust me, that isn’t something that HGH or EDWARD did after I left the brand to become Lady King of The XWF!  Those two nimrods took what I handed them…the keys to the kingdom and they did everything in their power to drag Anarchy back into the sideshow of garbage wrestling that Ruby turned it into!  I brought prestige and class to Anarchy in my time as champion…and I also bring big names to Thursday nights! 

Tell me…during my absence, who came from Prime Time to roll around with Anarchy’s finest?  NO ONE!  I was the draw when I was champion, I’m the draw now without a title around my waist, and I’ll be an even bigger draw after I become champion for a second time!

And that brings us to Thursday night at the 2300 Arena! It’s going to be me against three of the worst imitations that the company has to offer!

Chelsea LeClair…a gangly little girl who tried her best to literally imitate me but can’t stop sucking long enough to achieve a fraction of my success!  You’d have thought she learned a lesson after I beat her and that stupid old goat Centurion in my return match to Anarchy, but here she comes again, with even MORE distractions this time around!

Molly Barnes…a poor imitation of an actual professional wrestler!  She’s not in my league, nor is she even on the same planet as me!  Wrestling from paycheck to paycheck while she talks like her mouth is full of 3-day old poutine? That idiot would never even get within a damn city block of any main event without me dragging her skinny ass around the ring like Weekend at Molly’s!

Then we have EDWARD…

Why in the fuck does he insist that everyone scream his goddamn name?

Regardless, just like the others, EDWARD is nothing more than an imitation champion sitting upon the throne of Anarchy’s Lady King!  I’ll admit, he’s had a good run, and for a brain-dead, monosyllable, half-wit, he’d be easy on the eyes after a scalding hot shower and a good delousing, but that is where anything remotely interesting comes to an abrupt end!  That bit of ‘shiny’ that EDWARD has been clinging to like some wild man swinging on a vine through the jungle belongs to ME and I intend to reclaim it!

So, Thursday Night Anarchy will be a very special one for me as I make a statement so loud that everyone in the XWF will hear it.  Chelsea LeClair will be humbled for a second time after I send her back to Public Access TV to play with finger puppets and get screamed at by her mother!

Charming woman, really.

Molly Barnes will be sent from the ring, directly to the loser's window to pick up her check for the week.  With any luck, there will be enough for her to buy a packed of Ramen or a beer that she can share with her family to get her through the lean times.   

Honestly, go for the beer.

That leaves the caveman of the hour, the man that I fully intend to put on notice, along with every other person on this brand, especially Mr. Oz.  One way or another EDWARD’S days with the shiny that belongs to ME are numbered!  After he gets an up close and personal look at the REAL Anarchy Champion…he might hand that belt over to Oz at Leap of Faith, just to stay out of my way!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CTN's post:
Mark Flynn (07-18-2023)