Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-21-2024, 12:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Down But Not Out (Promo)
Hunter Moore Offline
"PT Makes You Sexy"

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-14-2013, 07:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pZipZNlVRIs

Last Saturday at Leap of Faith I didn't win the UFO title or what I like to call it the "Digital Watch Title", but that is not going to stop me from coming back, in fact im coming back stronger then I ever was from that match. A lot was said before the match this is including me and Peter Gilmour's "argument", sadly during the match me and that overweight piece of shit never got too meet face to face...He's lucky cause I would have made damn sure he didn't keep that title if we did. But that is all in the past now he kept it and I didn't win that's over, I was in final 3 of a title match for my first match on XWF I can overall say im happy.........But Peter this isn't the last time you'll be seeing me, ill be stuck on that title of yours like Taylor Swift on her past Boy friends. And to all the other wrestlers that have the UFO Title in there line of sight....well son.......BRING IT!

[Image: HunterTHEHunted_zps91958aea.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post