Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-26-2024, 06:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im taking over the dump
TDO Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-05-2021, 10:12 PM

Over the course of time, there has been a lot of mottos, sayings, quotes, or even just letting your actions speak for its self.

Over the course of time there has been a lot of it...and i mean a LOOOOOOOOOT of it.

And its beginning to be rediculous how it is.

But out of all of that, there has been literally one big constant, something that i feel so stupid that i was blind as a bat not to see.

Meaning that all this time it was dead in front of me all that time.

The ole saying goes, the more things chane the more things remain the same.

We all know what it means and what its trying to say.

I mean we dont need a brain surgeon to tell us.

Now im not going to bore you with the whole gilly and shane and chaos are gone, haven't seen miss myst in a while, how i feel about the company and staff, the titles, and so on and so on.

No i wont. I have many many many of times made it abundantly clear how i feel about on tv.

Now we all know what happened the moment i left to all the way way till now.

Things had changed in the two years i was gone. Though not a lot, but pretty significant ones.

Again im not going to bored you people about what had changed in the two years that i was gone when i already said on tv, in pod casts, and on radio.

But any ways.

Of all the things that had "changed" *snickering and rolling eyes* while i was gone, the one constant, the one thing that clearly remained the same is not the cancer that the Xwf still has, it is the direction that the place is STILL going on.

I mean these so called "changes" that had happenedare not enough not to make xwf even better, not enough to have any sort of impact, not enough to..to..well, its not enough of anything period. Especially the direction that this place is going after all this time.

Which is a downward spiral.

Again I aint going to bore you what we already know.

Fuck, i just found out that a few months we wasted a employment position on a ref that honest to god thinks that announcing he'll be the head official will do any.

Mmmhhhmmm yep.

None the less im here to do one thing and one thing only.

I came back to observe, organize, and cleans the cancerous mess it still has and really direct the xwf on its REAL path.

Not the delusional corporate path the its on.

Xwf, yall officially have put on notice.

I will not and i repeat NOT STOP till what i need to do is finished.

And it starts from the top on down.

If yall have a problem, well then.....boo fucking hoo.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like TDO's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-05-2021), Unknown Soldier (01-05-2021)