Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 10:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kenzi Grey Seeking Help From bOb!
CTN Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-22-2020, 01:16 PM

Kenzi Grey sent out a not-so cryptic tweet earlier today, apparently announcing her intentions to enlist the help of bOb in her war with Vinnie Lane on Anarchy! If this rumor is actually true, not only will bOb have a strangle hold on Anarchy, but possibly a direct line to reacquiring the Anarchy Title, should she win her match later tonight!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-22-2020, 02:34 PM

(10-22-2020, 01:16 PM)CTN Said: Kenzi Grey sent out a not-so cryptic tweet earlier today, apparently announcing her intentions to enlist the help of bOb in her war with Vinnie Lane on Anarchy! If this rumor is actually true, not only will bOb have a strangle hold on Anarchy, but possibly a direct line to reacquiring the Anarchy Title, should she win her match later tonight!

"I do not speak for BOB, only for myself, when I say I'll help. I have a thing against Vinnie, spanning years."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-22-2020)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-22-2020, 03:40 PM

Whelp, you got BOA on yer side, but BOB?

I guess we'll find out tonight!
(by Sunday for sure!)

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post