Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 04:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Meet Tommy Tomford
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

10-03-2020, 09:07 AM

[The scene opens up to the inner streets of Baltimore, and we see Todd Pettengill walking down an alleyway with his WWF mic in his hand with a camera guy behind him. Then we see him at this door, and he slowly opens it to see a pictures of Courtney Love, Ash Quinn, Jenny Myst hanging on a wall. The room looked like it was trashed, with pill bottles all over the floor. Then he looks into the camera with a sense of errie.]

[Image: Todd.jpg]

Todd: Hello fans of the New Generation, here we are inside this person's home that is filled with things I can't mention. It's a complete mess here an---

[Then we hear someone off from the area, and a bottle raddling with pills. Then we see someone familiar from a pervious generation... a Real Innovator of some sort... who pops a pill of somas on camera, while wearing a neon shirt and shorts...]

[Image: louie-spicolli-death.jpg]

Todd: Ah, the great uuh.... who are you again?

Tomford: I'm Tom Tomford, the grungy type dude who managed to almost joined the Bodydonna's... the guy who managed to be in survivor series that one year. Oh fine, I was that guy who got a push of a lifetime... but gotten fucked over by the pills and booze.

Todd: OH... right, you are Tom Tomford, well what did you want me here for?

Tomford: I wanted you here to ask you... do you know what somas are?

Todd: Uh... nope. What's that?

[Tomford pulls out a neon looking bottle with somas in it, and he shows it to him. He pops the lid open and takes one, and shoves it down his throat without any liquids. Then he offers Todd, but he refuses to take one.]

Todd: Um, Tom I don't do stuff like that... like at all!

Tomford: Then why did you and Stephanie acted like fools back in 1994?

Todd: That's none of your concern, now... what are you trying to say to the audience at home about your... time... within the squared circle?

[Tom then goes to the other side of the room, and pulls out his poster of a BOB poster of Miss Fury with an “Join BOB” imprint on it. He hands it to Todd, and he takes some more somas out of the bottle. Todd then runs off from Tomford, and we see him just standing there with the camera on him.]

Tomford: Listen up here XWF, Tom Tomford is only here for one thing and one thing only… to get a shot at that TV title, so I can have my fifteen minutes of fame or be a Brett Hart Champion, and tour around the globe and reclaim my popularity that was lost during my drug stints. There is a reason why in the land of McMahon had fired me, due to him knowing that I wanted to jump ship to Turnerworld. But that didn’t happen so I ended up in the land of blood and guts, but I was a huge mess over there… so bad, they ended up firing me over it. So now, it’s my time to partake in the once in a life time opportunity this next uh… Saturday!

[Tomford then take another bottle of pills that’s labeled “anxiousness”, and he pops one in his mouth, this time he washes it down with the dirty tap water in his glass. He then shakes a bit to shallow the pill down his throat, then we see a Sunny like woman in her dirty shirt, underwear, and messy hair with a cigarette in her mouth. She then searches for the pill bottles, and she beams her eyes at Tomford.]

Sunni: We’er did you put the somas in?

Tomford: I don’t know, I almost finished em while I was cutting this promo.

Sunni: God damn it!… You know I needed some of that to get the edge off!… now what am I going to do, Tomford.

Tomford: I don’t know, i guess you can get some from Hickenbottom in the backstage, I know he has some in his bag.

Sunni: Shut up Tomford!

[Sunni then heads elsewhere, and Tomford shakes his head at her. Then he moves outside of the trap house, and stands in front of the XWF In Your House banner that was propped up on the brick wall. He then takes out Sunni’s socks out of his pockets and sniffs them, then he takes one more soma before he started speaking.]

Tomford: I don’t expect to be the last man standing in this match at all, but that doesn’t mean I can handle my own. I know I wouldn’t even come close to even sniffing a title shot of my choosing but forget about all that. This is Tom Tomford, and I am ready to take one this challenge and be the best I can be in this battle royal. I will rock everyone’s socks off, I will be focused enough to eliminate some random new gen people… I will be clean before I even step into that ring.

Minus my addiction to pills and socks, I am just a mere simple outsider who’s just looking for the next big score in my resurrection… and this one is going to be my come back tour for this one night. I promise to these new generation fans of XWF, that Tommy Tomford will kick and rip some ass like some Nirvana tracks from the 90s.

There won’t be me blowing my head away, I will blow everyone’s heads off in that battle royal with or without a gun in my pocket. So to everyone in that royal… I will rock you!

I’m done with this, see you fake new gen soon.

[The scene cuts itself off abruptly.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
(10-03-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-03-2020), Miss Fury (10-03-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-04-2020)