Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 09:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Shane's GHOST speaks! (RP for manager spot)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-27-2020, 07:34 PM

Well well well... look who's back.

But just for this special occasion.

Oh, what's that, you ask? What special occasion do you speak of, oh omnipotent Shane ?

Ha, well that's a FAN-fucking-tastic question there, sport!

THIS special occasion!

Brian Storm (w/ The disembodied spirit of Shane )
- vs -
Greggo

Ahhhhhh, yes yes, and now we're all thinking the same thing. Now we're all on the same page as we scratch our heads and ask "just what the hell is this shit?"

But you're a ghost, Shane! How can you be scratching your head right along with me as I scratch mine in utter perplexity?

Ha, another GREAT question, you inquisitive little bunny with the most innocent of gazes!

THIS is how I can scratch my head!

I've returned in the form of...

A FLYING DILDO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch closely! You shall now lay eyes on the very first time this particular flying dildo gained media coverage! Long before I decided to come along and POSSESS it!

Now, knowing this flying dildo was already that on point when it comes to whacking someone in their face, how could I NOT take the opportunity to possess it?

So here I am, motherfuckers!

Hello world!

Get ready to be whacked in your faces by Shane The Flying Dildo !

So what's that mean for Brian Storm vs Greggo?

Well let's start off with the fact that Greggo is currently on my SHIT LIST for being such a worthless turncoat and backstabbing sack of horse shit. This guy makes Judas Iscariot seem like a trustworthy fellow. The most recent and obvious of Greggo's offenses would definitely be him selling out like a bitch and joining up with THE biggest scam to ever hit the XWF airwaves: #SLACKland

As in my good old slacker friend, that free riding piece of talent-devoid dog shit: "No Sell" Sarah Lacklan -as the original Hooded Man dubbed her long ago. The weak ass little girl that the XWF pushes as a top star simply to appeal to the ever growing "pedo demo" that today's society is continuously embracing at an alarming rate. Vinnie Lane and company enjoy seeing legitimate wrestlers and otherwise competent athletes being made to look as though they got "beat" by a little girl that looks twelve.

And you back this shit, Greggo?

You think it's cute to go around and tout for this fucking scam bitch?

You think it's funny to ridicule the locker room and call out the roster, claiming they're afraid of this anorexic fucking disgrace to all the hot valley girls out there?

They're afraid of her, Greggo? They're beneath her? Sarah's just better?

More like, they don't want to be told backstage that they HAVE to take a dive for her or they'll lose their job.

Or, they don't want to have to be poisoned before their match with her, allowing her to gain the advantage in the ring.

Or, they don't want to legitimately beat her in the eyes of anyone paying attention but HAVE THE MATCH RESULT EDITED to make it look like Sarah won! Remember Sarah beating a helicopter in a race, even though Sarah was SWIMMING? Yup, that's the kind of shit they feed us when it comes to this charity case, free riding, spread-thin-across-100-companies-but-still-favored-here, cunt bag.

And you represent her, Greggo?

Well then read my lips (if I had them): Fuck you.

You're exactly why this company has gone to shit. People like you who just eat up the SHIT and happily smile and nod. Mmmmm, mmmm, right Greggo? Tastes so good? You've said that a lot lately, haven't you? Everything tastes and smells SOOO good lately, eh?

You've even claimed your lip syncing pin syncing sham of a She-Ra tastes and smells good!

Yet it's been documented a number of times that you think HUMAN SHIT smells and TASTES delicious. Hmmmm, go figure!

Hey, Brian! Let's fuck this sorry ass piece of crap up on Saturday! I can't do much, since I'm only a flying dildo. I mean, I'll be able to hit him in the face and all that, but it's up to YOU to save us all, Brian.

End. Him.

I'm saying kill him, Brian.

Take Greggo's life. If you go to prison, I'll get Hired Gun to break you out or some shit. Don't worry about it.

Take Greggo's last breath from his body and we will have delivered a death blow to this ongoing scam of a Universal Title reign that the XWF is currently running. We all know damn well Sarah Lacklan is too much of a lazy piece of shit, and too obsessed with TWITTER to actually keep herself relevant in the XWF, so she needs her Paul Heyman wannabe... that sorry sack of roach shit, Greggo, to keep talking her up.

If we can end that wannabe "hype man" and shut him up, the XWF will have to find someone else to keep Sarah relevant while she ignores them and proves what a worthless piece of shit they really are for promoting her.

Not many people are willing to be that piece of shit. Not many people are willing to greggo. It's one thing to sell out, but it's another thing to greggo. We've got to KILL him, Brian! Before it spreads and more people greggo for this Universal Princess of Pedo Island! We must strike while the dildo is hot!

K I L L

G R E G G O

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Atticus Gold (08-28-2020), Madison Dyson (08-28-2020), Nathaniel Idenhaus (08-30-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-28-2020), Theo Pryce (08-28-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-27-2020), Unknown Soldier (08-28-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
(08-28-2020)