Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 02:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
An Outrage
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-18-2013, 06:57 PM Shocked  An Outrage -->

You see a replay of Swift Ion going through the Announcer Table, three times in a row, and it fades to black. Then a fuzzy sound goes, and comes up Swift Ion

Swift Ion: "So let me get this straight...this past week, I was pinned by a table? I'm put on the sidelines for a bunch of hack job wrestlers who couldn't even lace up my boots! That is NOT how you treat your future European Champion! This is just another way of Paul Heyman trying to keep me at the bottom and prevent me from rising to the top of Monday Night Madness!"

Swift Ion pauses

Swift Ion: "Damnit, I am the future of this brand and this promotion. I am a man who has been through hell and back just to make a buck in this business! I should be in the main event this week, but instead I'm in an damn Battle Royal. Bogus, that's all that is... just bogus! And, it's also just giving everyone even more proof that XWF is nothing but a bunch of cowards who won't step up to me, because they can't! I am perfection in every single definition of the word."

Swift Ion starts laughing

Swift Ion: "I mean I am the most athletic man on the entire roster. I mean, no one can't compare to my athletic abilities. Nobody can! Not to mention..."

Ion rips open his buttoned shirt

Swift Ion: Do you see this body? Women crave to see me in this ring, especially since none of these bimbos would ever stand a chance of seeing me in their beds. This six pack is so perfect that neither titanium nor diamond could make a scratch on it."

Swift Ion pauses

Swift Ion: "Now this week on Madness, I want... no, I DEMAND that Paul Heyman or Crimson Cobra bring their coward asses out to Madness this Monday and give me the main event spot that I deserve!" See ya Pauly and Crimson:."

Swift drops the camera as it fades to black

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Swift Ion's post:
(06-24-2013)