Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 11:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
YOU FREAKING MORON YOU SCREWED US
Gage Gannon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-10-2020, 08:37 PM

RECORD SCRATCH!!!!

"YEP I BET YOU ARE WONDERING HOW WE GOT TO THIS POINT. THAT'S ME THE GUY IN THE SUIT ABOUT TO CUT A WICKED ASS PROMO!! AND WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS BY LISTENING (READING) TO THIS PROMO IS HOW WE GET TO THIS POINT! BLAME FUCKING HANARI FOR WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS! SO EMBARASSING!!"

(Thoughts running through my mind)

"I don't get it......."

"Flipping my coat??? Was he in on part of a joke that I wasn't in on......"

"No no wait.....think Gage think..."

"Did the Wizard accept your Facebook friend request?"

"No No that can't be it.......what is his obssession with me flipping coats???"

" Wow, I can't believe I am actually going to say this....but for once.....I'm at a loss for words. How did you know that I like to flip coats? I'm perplexed at how you knew that. You discovered my long lost secret Wizard.....you.....you complete me..... Let's get off of Hanari for a minute because some of the words that you said.....they....they stung just a little bit. Hey man I am on your side...."

"We were only competing for an extreme championship match man, damn but you had to cut deep with some of the stuff that you said. I get it...I get it....I sometimes go overboard with the cock jokes and maybe me mentioning you circle jerking with your friends was a tad bit.....well extreme.....but can I just mention the fact that you said that there is a fun way to catch herpes? My man I knew that you were a little bit.....off....but I didn't know that you were going to tell me that there is a fun way to catch herpes.... Hey I get it........you have to go for the shock factor and what better way to do it than by running away from a mob of people...... It's funny.....you being a "Wizard" , wearing a hood, running away from a mob of people......it's as if David Duke was your promo writer."

"I get it Wizard I went "Abra Cadabra" and I told you that you were going to be under the spell of Gage Gannon. Listen it's OK, if you have that little funny tingling on the inside don't worry about that. All it is is nausea because you are turned on by being in the same vicinity of Gage Gannon. Now I know that you are a little bit slow, but please understand me when I tell you that I didn't mean that you would "literally be under the spell of Gage Gannon." I mean I get it, you take what I say and then you flip it and then you turn it around into some sort of weird homo eroticism. I get it......but I"m sorry man I only like women.....I don't swing that way."

"You said that you weren't that easy, does that mean that you are just playing hard to get? I get it, you realized that you couldn't explain the feelings that was going on in the pit of your stomach and you were a little bit confused. Or maybe that is Hanari, hell I don't know I'm starting to lose account. Look all I know........"

"Hey! Hey! Excuse me sir.....Have you seen a guy in a hoodie running around here...."

"Yeah, he went that way!!!"

"Geez, Thanks"

"Don't worry Wiz I helped............."

CUT!!! CUT!!! CUT!!!

"Hey!! What the fuck dude I was in the middle of my promo and you literally just cut me......"

An XWF Crew Member comes up and shows Gage his phone as of all people WRESTLER 82 is now the Extreme Champion.......

"Wait so now this is just a regular triple threat against Wizard and Hanari......"

"Yep seems like it........WELP BOYS!!! TIME TO WRAP IT UP!!!"

Gage looks extremely annoyed as he chases after the camera crew man.....

"Wait, so like that's it? I was just getting started...."

"Well I'm sorry but your match is now a standard match this Saturday.."

"NO NO NO NO NO I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET MY SHOT FOR THE.............."

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HANARI!!!!"

Gage kicks his foot against the wall as he just seethes in anger......

"You know what I don't even give a damn anymore, why the fuck am I even in this match? Hanari Crimes you freaking you ruined the absolute perfect masterpiece that I had for a promo, I had the setup and everything going for me, but yet I need to concentrate on you. Let me get this straight, you talk all this shit about me and you fucking lose to Wrestler 82? Jesus Christ dude everytime told me about you, but I didn't actually believe them. And what is sad, is that you literally are talking hot shit about what you are going to do to me, and yet you couldn't handle one single task. You couldn't hide until we got to Saturday night, huh you freaking nitwit."

"Um, Gage yeah we are going to need this set for somebody else....."

"PLEASE JUST GIVE ME FIVE MORE DAMN MINUTES!!!"

"OK sure sir, we can give you a few more minutes...."

Gage just paces around furiously as he can't believe his luck....... and keeps repeating in his head what he told Hanari, LITERALLY JUST A FEW DAYS AGO!

Hanari Carnes congratulations on winning the X-Treme Championship. Unfortunately for you that is the extent of how far your celebration will be able to go.
Hanari Carnes congratulations on winning the X-Treme Championship. Unfortunately for you that is the extent of how far your celebration will be able to go.

"I can't believe this shit. You literally just tried to roast me because I told you that you are a flash in the pan, and you proved my point. But I understand what happened Hanari, see while you were once again boring us and going down your list of accomplishments Wrestler 82 snuck up behind your dumbass and took the whole reason that we are having this freaking match in the first place. You say that you are still dancing with the devil, well the devil says that he is dancing with an idiot."

"You are literally as stupid, as you look! I........"

"Hey Gage we need this set!!!! Wrestler 82 is about to cut a promo!!!"

Gage just looks pissed and annoyed as he can't believe his luck....

"Ok, ok becaues now I feel like this is a waste of my time let me just quickly get some tidbits out... Watching you cut a promo realizing what happened is like watching a person keep falling and a killer in a horror movie catches up to them. Here let me show you how"

"You mean like how I won the TV title in my second ever match? How I broke Mastermind's 129 day streak? He held the title for triple the amount of time you've been here, and I broke him down like Jenga blocks. You're right, it is a way to upset everyone here by winning a title in your first month, but I hate to tell ya Gage, you just aren't on that level. "

"LOOK OUT WRESTLER 82 IS BEHIND YOU"

"Only half right on this one, hermano. I was sitting back in my mansion, counting my money and deciding which Mercedes I wanted to take out for a spin, but in no way shape or form do I think I have it easy. I know what this company does to people, and I know what it takes to be successful here. You bitch and moan about respect, and how you want people to respect you, but respect is earned, not given. If you want respect, perro, you better start showing some. "

"LOOK OUT YOU FUCKING IDIOT HE IS GETTING CLOSER!!!! TURN AROUND!!! TURN AROUND YOU FREAKING ]

[color=#C71585]"Spot on, you're getting the hang of this.

"ME HOLDING UP A GOTT DAMN SIGN BEGGING YOU TO FUCKING TURN AROUND BECAUSE HERE COMES WRESTLER 82! DEAR GOD HANARI PUT THE FUCKING HIGHLIGHTER DOWN!!! PAY ATTENTION YOU GOOF!!!"

While I am here highlighting all the thing you were right about, how about highlighting some of the things you were dead wrong about."

IF THIS ISN'T THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK THIS IS LIKE A MAN WHO DOESN"T REALIZE THAT HE IS ABOUT TO GET PINNED BY A FREAKING MAN WITH NO NAME, YET IS LISTING ALL HIS ACCOLADES.

"Quite well? You claiming that you raise hell quite well is like Donald Trump claiming he managed the corona virus pandemic well. You are just saying shit to say shit now. It's not flattering. "

"DEAR GOD THERE HE IS!!! ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IT'S GONE!!! Just like that Hanari has cost us all the reason for being in this damn match, and now we have to sit here and be relegated to be in a match just for bragging rights only. Fine if that is the way that it is going to be than it is what it is. Dear Lord Hanari......."

"Hey Gage The Champ is here!! He needs time to cut his promo!!!"

Gage looks off in the distance and yells at the Cameraman!!!

"YO TELL HIM TO FUCKING WAIT!!! HE LITERALLY SCREWED US ALL IN THIS MATCH!!!"

"Gage he says that your time is up, AND HIS TIME IS NOW!!"

"HEY YO SERIOUSLY!!!! FUCK WRESTLER 82!!!"

"THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!!"

All of a sudden out of nowhere 3 security team members grab Gage and pull him out of the building with Gage kicking and screaming!!!!

"FUCK YOU WRESTLER 82!!! FUCK YOU AND FUCK HANARI FOR GETTING PINNED BY YOU!!!! FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Gage is thrown out of the building as he just looks on in disgust...

Scene 2

"I cant....I can't believe it....."

The scene cuts to Gage staring into space as he keeps rereading the breaking news over and over again.

"How could this of happened?"

“How dare you? How dare both of you think that this match is going to be a walk in the park. Let me explain something to you both very clearly. Everything that I have ever said that I am going to do in a match I have done it. This is an opportunity for me to walk away with Gold, well at least it was an opportunity for me to walk away with gold in a very short amount of time that I have been here.”

"It pisses me off that you think that I am “the other competitor in this match…it eats at me. Normally it doesn’t but something is just not sitting right with me. See I am just as good, as anybody that you put me in the ring with. I have proven that time and time again and Hanari for you to give me a history lesson and then you have the audacity to call me a filler talent. I have a newsflash for you Hanari after you ran down your long list of accolades, I still didn’t believe the crap that you were spewing. See you have this fascination with trying to go down your long list of achievements as if you are still trying to prove to yourself that you belong. And then you get your ass beat before you can even make it to the match, which literally cancels out any crap that you said in your promo because you are literally the dumbest man that I have ever had to face. I get it people were shocked that you won, and you took the title and you went home and you cried tears of joy, and you wept. And then not even a weak later you get your ass beat by fucking JOBBER VAMPIRO."

“I don’t need a history lesson from you Hanari, and I don’t need you to tell me where your shortcomings were. They were your shortcomings, and you are literally proving that YOU STILL HAVE SHORTCOMINGS.and you still haven’t learned your damn lesson. You are nothing but a stepping stone to where I am trying to get too, and I will bulldoze my way over your ass and bury you 6ft in the ground. That way when management again decide to look upon you and give you another opportunity, you will be to far forgotten, for anybody to give a damn, about anything that you have ever accomplished, short of getting his ass whooped by Gage Gannon.........and getting his ass whooped by a man with no name.

“Now on to the Wizard because quite honestly you are on the verge of becoming a comedy act. Your very perceptive but it’s too damn bad that your mouth has overload your ass. See if you were smart you would of overlooked Hanari and you would concentrate on me. Listen to me I told you before and I am telling you again. Underestimate me if you want to, it’s going to be your funeral. I’m not in the fucking mood to play games with you and I will make short work of whatever little upstart career that you think that you.”

“You talk about ascending as if it is something that is hard to do, I ascend when I step in the ring night in and night out, because I get the job done. Say that I run my mouth, say that Gage Gannon’s ego is out of control, but night in and night out I get the damn job done. You can be a Wizard, you can be a magician, hell you can be Gandolph for all I give a damn, the only thing we have in common is that we debuted around the same time.”

“And let me tell you something one on one nine times out of ten if you step into the ring with Gage Gannon I am going to beat your ass, over, and over, and over again. The only reason that you are in this match, is because your little impressive match’s that you have had, have not had Gage Gannon as an opponent. Understand me when I tell you that you are going to get a lesson in what it means to be the Alpha. And you two idiots can go back and forth jacking each other off, but at the end of the day it won’t stop this freight train that is Gage Gannon from moving forward. And PLEASE PLEASE doubt me I am begging you, because when you doubt me……that’s where I excel. Saturday…..both of your asses are mine…..and Hanari you moron.....well your's is WRESTLER 82" (HAHAHAHA)

[Image: OMX9IA3.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post