Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-23-2024, 04:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Still looking
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-13-2013, 06:19 PM

Jacob is seen sitting at a table on a laptop while Matt getting something out of his locker.

Jacob- Hey Matt, come check this out!

Matt walks over and on the lap top it is showing Hunter Payne's new podcast. Matt closes the lap top and throws it across the room.

Matt- See Jacob you are letting this man get into your mind! You can't let a nobody get to you.

Jacob- He's calling us gay! God damn it!

Matt- I have been called worse Jacob. You know what we have here? A joker! Everyone loves jokers. But you know what I have a joke, I am going to show Hunter my joke tonight when I have my foot over his chest after I pick up the win. See Jacob you can't let words get to you because trust me you are going to get called worse. This man is a low life insect who is begging to be stepped on.

Jacob- And that tramp of his I wanna fucking destroy her!

Matt- Eh yeah, I guess you could say she is kind of annoying now that we heard her talk for more than 10 seconds. Never liked a woman with an opinion. Don't worry Jacob I have an answer to our problems. It is right here in my locker.

Matt reaches into his locker and pulls out a barb wire bat.

Matt- This my friend is our answer. You saw what I did to Scott Charlotte in Mexico didn't you?

Jacob- Yeah but how are you going to get past the ref? Is it no disqualification?

Matt- You have much to learn Jacob, disqualification or not I will be using this one way or another tonight. You see this spot right here? This spot is for Hunter, and right here you can have your shot at Joy right here in this spot. I think that tramp deserves it. Tonight I make my mark here on my debut of Shove It Saturday. Tonight you make your debut and me and you will be on our way to the first title held by The Incredible People. Lets see who we got in the locker room worth recruiting.

Jacob gets up and him and Matt begin walking towards the locker room. Jacob is holding a clipboard and Matt is holding his barbwire bat. The locker room is semi full with a couple no name jobbers for the dark matches and a couple other wrestlers. Most of them are laughing at Jacob and Matt.

Matt- What's so funny!

J0bber- Well we all just saw Hunter Payne's new podcast and we just thought it was a little funny.

Matt- Oh okay, alright sounds good. Jacob come here.

Matt and Jacob begin whispering as Jacob drops the clipboard and goes after the j0bber and throws him into the wall as the locker room clears out except Matt, Jacob and the j0bber. Jacob then slams the j0bber into a locker leaving a huge dent. Jacob then picks him up and stands him up as Matt swings at the j0bber with the barbwire bat making him bleed really bad as Matt and Jacob kneel down besides him.

Matt- Now you listen here you piece of shit. Where's your smile now? That's what I thought. I hope you have a good evening.

Matt gets up as him and Jacob make their way out of the locker room. Matt turns around the the camera guy.

Matt- Lets see your jokes tonight Hunter.

End Promo

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matt Lennox's post:
Hunter Payne (06-13-2013)