Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 06:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never surrender
Barney Green

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-29-2020, 01:05 PM

I gave up? Show me when and where? The truth is that I should have given up 20 times over, but I didn't because Barney Green never quits! No matter how broken my body has been, I've always pushed forward and met every challenge head in. You quit, left, gave up, that's a fact, but you want to stand there and try to throw shade anyway? Bitch please, l see through you, we all see through you. You can say what you want about me, but it wont change the fact that your a proven quitter and you lack the will to stand toe to toe with me in an Xtreme environment. That's why you'd rather waste your air time trying to convince the world that you don't care, because no matter how hard you try, you'll always come in last because you've never had the fortitude to face a fight head on, and trust me, you're in for the fight of your life!
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-05-2020), red-x (03-01-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Barney Green's post!
Barney Green (02-29-2020)