Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 11:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Pin Flynn
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-16-2013, 02:43 PM

Simple

Mark fuckpin Flynn is the champin

I must pin him

Sebastian Duke has temporarily borrowed Sid Feders 24/7 briefcase

He nailspFlynn in the head from behind with Feders briefcase

Flynn is dahn and aht (a little Pittsburghese forpyins!)

Duke with the cover.....
Edit Hate Post Like Post
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2013, 03:46 PM

(01-16-2013, 02:43 PM)Sebastian Duke Said: Simple

Mark fuckPIN Flynn is the chamPIN <- I agree. Simple

I must PIN him

Sebastian Duke has temporarily borrowed Sid Feders 24/7 briefcase

He nailsPFLYNN in the head from behind with Feders briefcase <- If it rhymes, is it a pin? No.

Flynn is dahn and aht (a little Pittsburghese for PYINs!) <- If you want to count that, I guess?

Duke with the cover.....

And eleven pins in the signature: Two to the right of the Undertaker picture, Four under your meager unimpressive accomplishments, Five at the bottom, where you belong on every XWF rankings list.

Flynn head rebounds off the briefcase's hard surface. Rolling back with Impact, he

[Image: fat-rabbit.jpg]

HEY KIDS! IT'S RUMSFORD THE ROTUND RABBIT!

The sun was shining bright that day as suns they ought to do
As Old Man Smith for breakfast said he'd like some rabbit stew
He came 'cross Rumsford sleeping on an older fallen log.
And enclosed him within a box, chortling like a hog.

Rumsford slept within the box, too dumb to know his fate.
That within the hour, he'd be fried upon a plate.
Not to give away too much, but Rum's analogy
Will soon be made clearer, XWF. A gift to you...

From Me...

Duke's hand wraps around Flynn's throat, hoisting him against the wall, trying desperately to choke the life from this demon.

Flynn strikes his eye with a chop. Duke's grip slips just an inch. Exactly what Flynn needs. Flynn presses down on Duke's arm and[/color] dives for his jugul-

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TUNING IN, CHILDREN! WE WILL SEE YOU ON RUMSFORD'S FURTHER ADVENTURES!
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-16-2013, 07:44 PM

OOC: NOT another pin attempt... No one to count the pin..... In fairness, Mark Fucking Flynn, you missed the pin under my avatar...
Hate Post Like Post
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2013, 07:52 PM

And one under the picture. Thanks for the help!

OOC: lol welcome to the HMW board.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-16-2013, 07:59 PM

OOC: Black gave you a pin attempt so it would've cancelled it anyhow... I just had to point it out...
Hate Post Like Post
Grand Wizard Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

01-16-2013, 08:02 PM

I Pin Flynn
Hate Post Like Post
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2013, 08:04 PM

(01-16-2013, 08:02 PM)Grand Wizard Said: I Pin Flynn

It took me a while to find this one...

But carefully tucked away in the center of the post is a pin.
Hate Post Like Post
Dexter Bale Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

01-16-2013, 08:45 PM

Pretty sure I've absolutely no idea what is going on in this?? All I seem to see is random people trying to say the word pin in a number of different ways? I've looked over the threads and I've no idea why you do this? Don't wanna sound like a total noob but I'm really confused? Like how did Mark Flynn get the belt from the Asian dude? From what I seen he didn't get 'pinned' and he spotted all pin attempts. Actually I'm going to stop saying pin because it'll save you a lot of hassle. From what I seen he highlighted all the - let's call them cover attempts - cover attempts or is the whole point it's a secret how he done it and a referee just gets a private message telling them where the cover attempt was?

It looks fun and inventive I may as well just throw myself into the mix for future chances; Dexter Bale pins Flynn. haha, don't worry I'll get better.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-16-2013, 08:53 PM

PM Flynn... he'll give you the DL... I don't know all the rules myself... But, on the Heavymetal weight board, the one you're in... You try to disguise ur pin attempts... Just about everything has been done though, so its extremely hard to get a pin...
Hate Post Like Post
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2013, 09:39 PM

(01-16-2013, 08:45 PM)Dexter Bale Said: Pretty sure I've absolutely no idea what is going on in this?? All I seem to see is random people trying to say the word PIN in a number of different ways? I've looked over the threads and I've no idea why you do this? Don't wanna sound like a total noob but I'm really confused? Like how did Mark Flynn get the belt from the Asian dude? From what I seen he didn't get 'PINned'' and he spotted all PIN attempts. Actually I'm going to stop saying PIN because it'll save you a lot of hassle. From what I seen he highlighted all the - let's call them cover attempts - cover attempts or is the whole point it's a secret how he done it and a referee just gets a private message telling them where the cover attempt was?

It looks fun and inventive I may as well just throw myself into the mix for future chances; Dexter Bale PINs Flynn. haha, don't worry I'll get better.

And disguise your PIN and get a PIN from Duke. Also his pins in the signature I already pointed out.
Hate Post Like Post
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-16-2013, 09:49 PM

Also. The thread title has pin in it.
Hate Post Like Post
Dexter Bale Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

01-17-2013, 12:36 AM

(01-16-2013, 09:39 PM)MarkFlynn Said:
(01-16-2013, 08:45 PM)Dexter Bale Said: Pretty sure I've absolutely no idea what is going on in this?? All I seem to see is random people trying to say the word PIN in a number of different ways? I've looked over the threads and I've no idea why you do this? Don't wanna sound like a total noob but I'm really confused? Like how did Mark Flynn get the belt from the Asian dude? From what I seen he didn't get 'PINned'' and he spotted all PIN attempts. Actually I'm going to stop saying PIN because it'll save you a lot of hassle. From what I seen he highlighted all the - let's call them cover attempts - cover attempts or is the whole point it's a secret how he done it and a referee just gets a private message telling them where the cover attempt was?

It looks fun and inventive I may as well just throw myself into the mix for future chances; Dexter Bale PINs Flynn. haha, don't worry I'll get better.

And disguise your PIN and get a PIN from Duke. Also his pins in the signature I already pointed out.

Maybe I have disguised it.
Hate Post Like Post
MarkFlynn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-17-2013, 06:24 AM

(01-17-2013, 12:36 AM)Dexter Bale Said:
(01-16-2013, 09:39 PM)MarkFlynn Said:

Maybe I have disguised it.

Oh, no I was pointing out Duke's pins not yours. You'll learn to disguise things eventually I'm sure.
Hate Post Like Post