Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 07:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John's back to normal?
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-20-2013, 02:33 PM

A lot of talk has been going around in the ranks of XWF that John is breaking away from his cult family and is going to be himself for a change. Recently XWF crew caught up with John and asked him this question that has been going around the locker-room and fan-base of XWF lately.

Quote:FROM: JOHN AUSTIN

-When I came to XWF, I was this young hotshot kid. I blazed through the ranks and got myself a nice little winning streak going. Then out of the blue, the former European Champion called me out and for me to step up my game against him and Luca Arzegotti, I had to bring out a past demon to get the inner strength to go against them. I needed to bring this demon out but then I caught up in the auroa of my demon. At the moment I have two shows I am currently having a match on and after this Saturday's Shove-It and Monday's Madness..... The evil cult leader will be dead and buried. I don't need to play a gimmick to prove myself, I am THE BEST WRESTLER ALIVE TODAY .... I am going to be myself and I will give everyone on the XWF roster a lesson in wrestling 101.

Will we see any more of The Family from John Austin? ...What will happen to Father James Mitchell. Keep your webpage tab bookmarked on XWF.com for all your latest news on Austin and all your favorite XWF stars.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post