Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-27-2024, 01:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
New Clean Slate/Same Old Beginnings
BrianLance Offline
Knows No Pain

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-21-2019, 06:01 AM

The scene opens to show Brian Lance kicked back laying on a queen size bed in what appears to be a cheap motel room. Empty beer cans litter the floor and table tops. An empty pizza box sits a top the dress next to a small flat screen TV. As Brian begins to appear to fall asleep a buzzing noise is heard as several empty beer cans tumble off the night stand next to the bed. Brian quickly rolls over and grabs his cellphone. He looks at the display and it reads… Quack Shack. Brian rolls his eyes and answers it….

Hello?

Brian says as he puts the phone to his ear.

That’s great thanks……No I’m clean…..Yes I understand no drugs or alcohol is part of the agreement of my release…..

Brian rolls his eyes as he continues to listen.

Ok, Ya done reminding of what I can’t do?....Yes I understand the risks…..No I’m not worried that reintroducing the violence of the XWF is goin to be a set back. I truly think that it will give me a release and will be highly helpful in moving forward from here. I have a clean slate there now. Seems that not many if any even remember me or what happened so we’ll just let that be for now. After all I’m a different person now right? Look Doc, I have a promo to go shoot and still have to get a hold my cameraman….. Yes I’ll check back in tomorrow night some time….. Ok Bye.

Brian pulls the phone away from his ear and pushes the end button. Brian tosses his phone onto the bed as he stands up and walks over to the mini fridge.

Seth you’re a fuckin pig man.

Brian says loudly as he looks around the trashed room. Brian shakes his head as he gets no response. He then opens the fridge and grabs a can of Doctor Pepper.

Seth… You better not be past out in the damn tub again.

Brian kicks a few empty cans across the tiny room as he walks back towards the bed.

Seth… Wake up you lazy bastard. Look I was think we ride out to the old homestead to shoot a promo. I know the place is pretty run down now but you couldn’t ask for a better place to shoot a spooky promo for Spooky Savage.

Brian picks up his phone as he sits down on the bed. He puts his feet up on the bed and relaxes. He takes a sip from his pop can as he taps away on his phone. After a few taps Brian sets his phone and pop down on the end table next to the bed as he continues to talk.

Looks like I’m opening the show in a blood bath match. Yo Seth… You moving yet?

Brian pauses briefly waiting for a response that doesn’t come. Brian swings his feet down to the floor as he sits up. He stands up and makes his way to the back of the small room and into the bathroom out of the sight of the camera.

Time to wake up slap nut.

Brian is heard saying as a squeak is heard followed by the sound of running water. Several loud thumps are heard as Brian walks out the bathroom and the water turns off.

Get your shit together and meet me in the truck. We got some stuff to figure out. Oh, Hey do vampires bleed?

Brian asks as he exits the room and the scene fades out.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\PROMO\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Scene fades in to a hazy shot of an old run down two story farm house. The windows are either broken or boarded up. The roof over the wrap around porch looks as if it could collapse with the lightest of breezes. A large oak tree looms in the front yard with one of it’s large limbs having the remains of a rope hanging from it. The grass is shockingly well maintain compared to the rest of the property. The wind blows a few dead leaves across the lawn. The shot centers on the tree and moves towards it. As you come close to the dangling remains of a thick rope hanging from a large limb. The screen flickers and you find yourself looking at what appears to be the same tree only things are in excellent condition. A tire now hangs from what appears to be a new rope. Two large dark haired boys can be seen arguing with a much smaller blonde haired boy. The three boys appear that the three boys could be brothers. You can’t hear what is being said. The two larger boys begin pushing the small boy around and appear to be laughing. The smaller boy tries to fight back only to be over powered. The harder the boy struggles the rougher the other boys gets. Finally after a few moments struggle the smaller boy falls to the ground. The two larger boys laugh and point at the smaller boy laying on the ground. The smaller boy suddenly explodes off the ground and sucker punches one boy in the crotch then turns and punches the other square in the mouth before taking off running towards the house. The scene flickers back to show Brian standing by the old tree. He stares at the house for a moment before walking towards it as he begins to speak….

Wow it’s funny how some memories can stay so vivid and yet others remain hazy. Being the youngest of three brothers. I spent a lot of my youth being bullied and pushed around. Up till this moment in my young life I would just take it. I would never fight back and if I even thought of saying anything to mom and dad would only make things worst. They seen the three of us as a burden and didn’t care what we did as long as we left them alone.

Brian stops talking as he gingerly walks up the stairs on the porch. The wooden planks crackle and creak under his weight. He opens the front door as he begins to speak again…

So much time spent up till this point just taken Their shit. Up till this point the best way I found to get them to let me alone was to deny them the pleasure of seeing me in pain. You know just bottle it up and bury it deep down inside but this day was different. This was the day my bottle finally flowed over.

Brian continues talking as he makes his way around the dirt and debris. The interior of the house is rotting away it is obvious no one has been here in a long time. Ivy vines grow through the windows and several small saplings poke up between the floor board. Brian makes his way to a set of rotting wooden stairs that goes up to the second floor.

This was just the beginning of something much bigger. This small moment lead to my awakening….. This one single interaction led into the events that would forever change the way I would live my life.

Brian walks up the stairs and into a small room with three rusty bed frames in it. Two frames are on one side of the room with a single bed frame against the oppose wall. Next to the single bed in a black bamboo kendo stick leaning in the corner. It appears to be well used as the paint is chipping and faded. The weapon is pitted and scarred with the exposed bamboo under the paint appears to be a rust color.

I spent the rest of the day here in our room knowing that they wouldn’t mess with me here. As I laid in my bed that night watching them two sleep. I just kept replaying that moment over and over. That split second moment of glory. Knowing that for the first time I got the better of those two and that I didn’t want that feeling to stop.

There was no way I was going back to just taking their shit anymore. No more bottling it up. No more just taking their shit. I finally realized that no matter how big you are or how strong you are pain is the ultimate equalizer. I mean yes I did wait till they were sleeping and their guard was down. The feeling I got when I started bashing them with my bat was amazing. Each clubbing blow causing moans and groans of pain. Them laying there in their beds begging me to stop. Oh, What a glorious feeling it was and now I have a chance to relive this moment in a way.

I’ve been blessed with a match that will allow me free reign to do as I please. See much like my brothers that night my three opponents have no clue what i have in store for them. A human mosquito, a Wanna be sex goddess, and well I have no clue who or what Mercy is. These idiots are just the jumpin' off point for the resurrection of a forgotten legend. The Lance Name will once again be etched back into XWF. I will once again headline this company and this time my successes will be carved in stone. The people of this company will have no choice but to remember me by the time I'm done.

Brian pauses and grins slightly as he locks eyes with the Kendo stick.

Well ain’t that something.

Brian says as he walks over to the weapon.

Still right where I left you, Taco.

Brian picks it up and strokes it as if he’s holding a pet cat.

We have unfinished business to tend to and I have the perfect
outfit for you to wear….

Brian pauses and stares at the kendo stick as if it is speaking to him.

Yes I understand.

Brian says as a devilish smile across his face.

Come on ol’ man it’s time to return to glory in style. Good ol’ fashion blood lettin’ is in our near future and I couldn’t think of a more perfect way to knock the ring rust off…

Brian pauses for a couple seconds again….

Yes my friend, I am serious. They called it a blood bath match. No moves or weapons banned. Come on I’m goin to get you a new silver necklace.

Brian pauses and looks confused.

Of course it’s barbed wire.

Brian turns and looks directly into the camera and smiles. He then takes a step forward away from bed when you hear a loud cracking sound and Brian disappears through the floor. The camera jostles violently as it’s operator quickly scrambles out the room and down the stairs. As the camera turns the corner you see Brian picking himself up off the floor. The air is thick with dust and dirt. Wooden splinters and broken pieces of floorboards litter the area. Brian dusts the dirt off himself and clears his throat as he notices the camera is still recording.

You’re seriously still recording this? Turn that damn thing off and let’s just get the hell out of here.

Brian says as he grabs Taco off the floor and makes his way past the camera and off screen. The camera jostles a bit then the scene cuts back to the outside where you see Brian walking out the house. As Brian steps onto the porch it cracks causing Brian to quickly step to the side. He fails to notice the rotten top step which splinters and crumbles under his weight sending him once again falling to the ground.

Are you serious!

Brian yells as he stands back up and dusts himself off again.

Swear this fuckin’ place is still trying to kill me. Seth come on let’s go down to the barn and see if we can find some barbed wire for Taco. We still have to figure out a plan on dealing with these freaks I’m facing also.

Brian looks at the Kendo stick laying on the ground by him.

Taco the time for laying around is over. Come on get up.

Brian says as he reaches down and picks up the kendo stick. A devilish smile crosses Brian's face as he continues to stare at Taco and the scene fades out…..

To Be Continued….

[Image: D0q1Bko.jpg]
[Image: xSWA8Kd.jpg]
The Original "Innovator Of Pain"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like BrianLance's post:
Atara Raven (10-21-2019), Corey Smith (10-21-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (10-21-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-24-2019)