Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-28-2024, 02:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Bitch
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-07-2013, 02:23 PM

Is It Over?

It is only intermission, my boy.

-TW

The Bitch

The camera fades in on a television playing Ann Thraxx's most recent promotion. She is standing in a graveyard with a knife in hand speaking about Scott Charlotte and his partner Luca Arzegotti.

Quote:"Unknown Soldier and I will make it VERY clear that they're not nearly as talented as Soldier and I are, and that they should drop back into the midcard. After that, I'll slit those two fuckers' throats"

She makes three stabbing motions.

"Knife 'em a few times"

The still pauses for a moment and is rewound back to when Ann makes her stabbing motions. It is paused right after and rewound once more. This is done over and over again as the camera pans out to see Scott Charlotte sitting in a comfortable recliner in a nice room. He is wearing a grey button up shirt with a black tie over his head that used to be attached to his shirt.

Scott: That's nice.

He has a remote in his hand and continues to rewind the clip over and over again giggling to himself like a school girl would at a Justin Bieber concert.

Scott: Those tits!

He gets out of the chair and puts his face against the screen which is now focused on Ann bending over a bit showing off her tits in mid slash with a knife. He closes his eyes and rubs the screen.

Scott: I'd rub those puppies like a magic lamp! Make my wishes come true! I wish for more lamps to rub!

He stops for a moment realizing he is not alone in the room. He opens his eyes and stares at the camera.

Scott: Oh...it's you.

He clears his throat and stands up. Scott pulls the tie off his head and throws it in the chair. He cleans the dust off his clothes and stairs at the camera for a moment.

Scott: You guys aren't in to this whole privacy thing are you?

The camera shakes left and right signifying a "no."

Scott: Right, not even in my new hotel room in Missouri. You see this room?

He moves his arms motioning the room while the camera begins to survey. It is a very nice room that is very large with a couch, mini fridge, king sized bed and even a hot tub.

Scott: I requested a second floor room and they gave me the penthouse. I said heights scare me and they said the mini fridge was stocked.

He walks over to the fridge and opens it. Scott pulls out a bottle of Red Stag. He looks at the bottle for a moment.

Scott: How the fuck did they know?

He smiles as he opens the bottle as excitedly as a kid in a candy shop. He takes a swig and savors the taste.

Scott: This shit right here is the best. I could drink it all the time, hell it could replace my blood and I'd live on being part Red Stag whiskey.

He takes another swig and looks at the cameraman. Scott always wants to be a polite man when it comes to drinks and weed.

Scott: Want some? I'm sure you've had a long day of spying and interrupting people.

The camera shakes a "no" once again. Scott sighs and shrugs his shoulders.

Scott: Suit yourself.

He walks over to the recliner he was just sitting in and turns the chair around towards the camera. He sits down in it, takes another swig and looks at the camera in an annoyed manner.

Scott: I suppose you want me to talk about that match. Paul is always hounding me about this shit. What am I supposed to do? Unknown and I are on some good terms. He doesn't seem to want to discredit me at all and nor do I. The only thing we can hope for is that he doesn't have a change of heart and want to stick his crimson dong down my strudel hole.

He stops for a moment analyzing what he has said and downs some more of the Red Stag. He wipes his mouth of the liquid as he continues.

Scott: I need to stop watching Crimson Dong and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's promos.

He scowls at the camera giving off an angered vibe.

Scott: You know if it hadn't been for your dumb ass I'd still be watching Ann's tits bounce up and down. That's the best part of her promo. Her tits and her ass. Have you seen Ann? She is damn fine and sexy. It's gonna be hard beating her this Saturday, but I think I can let her beat me on Sunday. I hear she has the best hands in the business for beating.

It's interesting that all I have to really say at this point is that Luca doesn't realize who the fuck I am. Not that he doesn't know I am Scott Charlotte, he's made it clear that he knows who I am personally, but he forgets about our partnership. Last time I said I wouldn't allow him to get under my skin and I wouldn't retaliate too much. If we're gonna win the match on Saturday we need to work as a team, but that fucker doesn't see anyone else but himself.

He thinks for a moment and begins to laugh thinking of the greatest flaw in Luca's plans for Saturday.

Scott: The best damn part of this whole thing is that Luca can't win the X-treme title anymore. That was his entire purpose this week. That's why the guy wouldn't shut the fuck up all week about the match. He wanted that title so damn much and Unknown screwed him. I mean before the match began, who knows about after. Their might be more screwing. I CALL ANN THRAXX!

He takes the last swig of his Red Stag and tosses the bottle behind him. It shatters on the floor and he continues without paying any notice to the shattering noise behind him.

Scott: I do request that Ann shuts the fuck up. I can't stand hearing that voice of hers. It sounds like a 1000 year old zombie corpse that had a smoking and drinking problem. Oh no, I shouldn't have said that.

Quick run away! Ann Thraxx is gonna stab us and bury us and set us on fire. Listen, bitch, can I call you bitch? Bitch, you throw your idle threats about as much as you want, but have you ever truly acted upon them? I mean actually in front of the opponents you've had to face? I know Unknown has, fuck everyone knows that. Luca has beaten his opponents to a bloody mess and might I add broken bones in the process.

Then you have me...I've done some...bad things.

He seems uncomfortable about discussing what he has done. His right eye twitches and he clears his throat.

Scott: I've set people on fire, bitch. I've watched as their flesh burned and burned until their was nothing but fall out the bone meat left. I've sliced open skin to offer to myself as a sacrifice. Ann, you don't realize what devils really are like. You never will. You are only a piece of meat to me and I hope you get that by now. All the times I talk about you, it's nothing but degrading sex remarks. I promise none of those were lies. I'd really fuck the shit out of you. You're the one girl in the XWF that deserves nothing and will get nothing.

If Sincere Lee Wild had stayed gone then maybe you would have had a chance. I actually respect her, she is a wonderful lady and hot as fuck. You are just a coward who can barely win a match by yourself.

He stands up and walks closer to the camera. Scott gets his face right into the camera and leers into it as if he was speaking directly to Ann Thraxx.

Scott: Luca talks about the dead weight in this match a lot. He thinks it is me, but I can tell you that I am not. I've more accomplishments under my belt than you have Ann. Unknown is a powerful competitor and as much as I hate to admit it, Luca is miles apart from you. So what does that make you Ann?

I'll give you one good guess.

He walks away from the camera leaving his back towards it. Scott stops and turns his head back with a devilish smile leading on that Scott is plotting something bad.

Scott: I'll give you a hint. You're just like the corpses in the ground you say you make.

With one fatal swoop, Scott unleashes The Groupie Killer on the cameraman. He drops hard and so does the camera. The lens is cracked in half and the feed becomes fuzzy. Scott's voice is barely heard in the background.

Scott: Don't send your fucking goons unannounced again, Paul.

The camera feed fades.

[Image: daffney-wrestling-2.jpg]

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scott Charlotte's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-07-2013)