Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 11:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Nothing good for Kid Kool
ElPantera Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

04-04-2019, 03:46 PM

What a beautiful day it is here in Texas. It's a sunny 87 degrees with a slight breeze. I couldn't have picked a better time to take a stroll through town.

I've had a lot on my mind lately. It's mostly been about business, my Union Grand Prix fight coming up against Amani Crawford stands as priority number one. Ever since I found out the match will be taking place I've been in Toronto training hard.

However, being a professional fighter, social media presense is a must. You see the tweets from fans good and bad, but mostly a little trash talk amongst the heavyweight ranks. They come at you with a good burn, you return fire. It's all well and good. It's nothing personal.

That all changed a few weeks ago. I noticed Kid Kool running around backstage, begging anybody that would listen to give him the hart title shot; which he earned. I laughed at first seeing my name thrown out there, I had played the role of jobber after all.

After a while it got annoying. So, I agreed to return for a one night affair on April 6th to avenge that loss. I thought it was all gravy. Surely, even though he's not all there, he can still be professional.

Well I was wrong. On March 27th I announced to my twitter followers that I would be returning to Saturday Night Savage. El Pantera would take his revenge on Kid Kool. He would shut him up for good.

I expected a response. You anticipate the usual childlike comebacks of a Kid Kool. ('you and what army', or the ever so popular 'I'd like to see you try'). Needless to say, I unestimated the depths he'd sink to.

The guy came at me with vicious intent. He let all professionalism go. Kid Kool referred to me as a 'puta', and when I recommended he keep it professional, he stated, he'd say, what he wanted, and whenever he wanted. That really got my blood boiling.

To make matters worst, he'd continued on by prompting me to bring some taco's, burritoes, and other traditional Mexican meals to the show, so we could 'chow down' before he retires me. I've taken, and received, a lot of verbal pot shots in my profession. His blatant racism has made things personal.

That's what brings me here to San Antonio, in the angry mood I'm in. Kid Kool, the former multiple time XWF Federweight and HMW champion, the joke of the locker room, and the dirt sheets, has made a serious mistake.

I'd been walking for a while, and have finally arrived at my destination, the bang bang bar on El Milo Drive. Sitting outside the front door, relaxing on a bench is the longtime XWF reporter Steve Sayors. I smile, and approach him, as he stands.

"How are you today"?

I ask graciously, as we shake hands.

"Very well".

He responds, before we both take a seat.

"I'm sorry to pull you away from any XWF duties you've had planned, but there's a few things I've got to get off of my chest".

Steve nods his head with understanding.

"I've finished all of my scheduled obligations. I'm glad to be of service to you".

I appreciate the kindness of his words, and let him know that with a smile, and a nod of the head.

"So go ahead"

Steve gestures towards the cameras.

"Say what you came here to say".

"Thank you".

I say clearing my throat, and staring into the camera, fire in my eyes.

"Obviously, this message is meant for Kid Kool. A month or so ago you'd arrived back to the XWF after a long hiatus, continuing your annoying way of badgering the bookers for title opportunities. Now, nobody had any hope for you, but they granted you an opportunity to become the #1 contender to the Hart title, and gave me a bit of a handicap by placing me in a match with Drezdin, beforehand.

I had no problem with that. Unfortunately, due to a mishap in my MMA training I had become injured, and the match was a little to much. So, you went on to disappoint the XWF booking commitee, but months later, you begged for the title shot, that you'd earned by beating me.

I also have no problem with that. In fact, I was very impressed that you wouldn't back down. You were insistent, on getting what you earned, even if it was a losing battle. The one thing I couldn't handle was you constantly throwing my name out there, like you did something special. As if you could actually kick my ass. I don't know why, but it angered me enough to set forth a challenge; which you foolishly accepted.

You didn't stop there though. You came on Twitter, as a keyboard warrior, and you insulted me personally. I warned you Kid Kool that if you didn't calm your ways, I was going to beat the fuck out of you, inside that X-treme cage match, and not a damn person would or could stop me.

You kept on. Now, Kid Kool this coming Saturday, April the 6th, two days from now is your day of reckoning. I am going to step into that cage, lock the door, stare at your confident face, and have the greatest pleasures as I watch the stupid, little smirk dissappear from your face, to be replaced by fear.

I am going to use my knees, feet, elbows, fists, to pound away on you, then I'm going to slam you on the mat, and beat you until tears roll down your cheeks. That's just the beginning though. The fun would not yet begin.

I will then take weapon after weapon and beat you senseless with them. You will crawl, and beg 'El Pantera I am so sorry, please stop hurting me'. Only then will I pick you up, and choose to either quickly finish you with Destructor de cara, or lift you up, lock you in a half nelson choke, and listen to you gargle, and gasp for breath until you either sleep, or tap.

There are no other alternatives at this point Kid Kool. You have sealed your fate. I will see you Saturday".

Fade to Black

[Image: alberto-del-rio-png-4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like ElPantera's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-04-2019), Kid Kool (04-05-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (04-04-2019)