Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-19-2024, 02:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Are you fucking kidding me
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-29-2019, 08:23 PM

[/color]Drezdin:Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.....You gotta be fucking kidding me.

What!?[color=#FFFFFF]

Seriously!?

Mother fucker!?

So let me get this straight.

I swore to my self i wouldn't do it.

I swore to my self that i would not take a page out of the rosters book.

Hell I swore to my self that i wouldnt stoop to that level, of course with in reason.

For the sake of what ever reason, i decided to take a page out of the rosters play book and put up a promo where 3/4 of it is nothing but pure bull shit and the 1/4 of it is the truth, and to see what would the hell happen.

I..........

Uuuhhh..........

Uuummm..........

Yeah.

Im just at a lost for words.

Im mean all i was trying to do was when i was putting up the promo that one, to see if he had even cared about the match, muchless to see that will it take. after all his title is on the line.

And two, to see if i had done that, would i get out of it unscath , or will i take heavy damage.

I honest to god i did not think that would actually happen that fast or that easily.

Appearently heavy damage it is.

***sigh*** Didn't think the meaning of what a stupid ass would come into play like this...But damn it.

Oh and to the champ zane norris, no shit we didn't face each other.

Im not that stupid like you think i am.

I mean like i said, all i was trying to do is to see weather you realize that your ass will be kicked, or to see if you were stupid enough not to realize that your title that you currently holding will com back home onto my hands.

Like i said in my last promo, in less then a day we do battle.

In less then a day we will make history

In less then a day our match will not me for the faint of heart

In less then a day one will walk in as the champ while one walks out with nothing

In less then a day your ass belongs to me

In less then a day you will be flat on your back in agony

In less then a day youll loose to me

In less then a day you will see me with my hand with the belt in the other hand

And most importantly, in less then a day i will beat your ass and become not only the first but the new xwf heart champion of 2019....oh and dont wory the title when you loose it, you will never eeeeeever get it back again.
Edit Hate Post Like Post