Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 05:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Triple Threat - Reintroduction - 1 of 3
JobberWan Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-08-2019, 02:33 PM

Somewhere on a deserted road, a van pulls to a halt, and out jumps two guys wearing ski masks, and an xwf camera man.

They tell him to set up the camera, which the camera man does, they then radio an all clear.

A black car is then seen coming down the deserted road on the opposite side, and Job ber Wan gets out.

He looks at the camera man.

"Did they hurt you?"

The camera man quickly shakes his head, and still looks scared.

"Good because I've just done a deal with XWF Management that you are now part of our group, filming all of our promos, in return you are kept safe.

"Do you understand?"

The camera man nods quickly.

"Good now get that camera rolling live to the xwf universe. You were given a flash drive before were you not?"

The camera man again quickly nodded.

"GooAn d upload that first and play it when you get online, and then once that finishes tell me and I will speak live myself."

Once again the camera man nodded, and set to work on setting up his camera, and getting it ready, and going live to the XWF Universe and then putting the flash drive in the camera, where a file uploaded to the XWF Universe, and it started playing.

An explosion detonates before footage of the Survival of the Fittest Pay Per View showed The Miz after his attack, Bella after her attack, Raphael Blackwater after his attack, and Tripp Kincaid after his attack.

Then it showed footage of the following Wednesday Night Warfare on the 21st November of backstage staff getting injured before footage showing Gator, The Miz for a second time, Donovan Blackwater, Mastermind, all being attacked on the 5th December Warfare,

Then Job Ber Wan is shown sitting in front of a computer doing a video message to Warfare General Manager Smoking Bob Williams.

"Hi Mr Williams my name is Job Ber Wan, and I am the leader of the Job Ber family. We are the ones behind the attack on 3 of your shows in the XWF. The Pay Per View Survival of the Fittest, and the two following Wednesday Night Warfares that began your Australasian tour."

"That's right you heard right. We are the ones responsible for the attacks on your roster and staff. Why? Just to get a message across that we can."

"For far too long we have not being taken seriously, so therefore that was why we did what we did and I ordered to attack those people. We wanted to be taken seriously and now we have your attention and that of the rest of the XWF Management. Since you are the newest GM to the XWF, and that you seem to be running things, I thought it would be best to make you look bad, and so you would give in to what we want. And that is to be taken seriously.

So until you start taking us seriously we will continue with the attacks. It's up to you to respond."

Job Ber Wan's face disappear from the feed, but Smoking Bob Williams appears with what looks to be a reply.

"I hope that you know what you sent me was a threat, and we don't like being threatened Job Ber Wan, but because I like to listen to people to state their cases that's what I've done, is listened to your case."

"What you've done is made me look bad. I was given partial control of Wednesday Night Warfare as a test by the XWF Board including Mr Lane and Mr Xavier, who oversaw control of Warfare before me. Once again I state you made me look bad. So you say you want to be taken seriously sure I'll take you and your group seriously. If you want to be a part of Wednesday Night Warfare or even participate on Saturday Night Savage, go right ahead, you have my permission to participate on Warfare, but you can try out for Savage as well and see where it gets you."

"But I'll also give you my very own warning. There will be consequences for making me look bad, but those consequences will come in the future, you can do what you want for now. Prove yourself. Do what ever you want. And Job Ber Wan, ever threaten me again, those future consequences will come sooner than you think.
Test me and see how serious I am. I hope we have an understanding.

Smoking Bob Williams face disappears from the screen, and the camera goes live to Job Ber Wan standing on the deserted road.

"So here I am, coming to you live from no where important. I've been in a match over the last few weeks and that didn't go well, but the end outcome did turned out very well.

"This coming Saturday Night Savage, I get another chance at another championship and this time I am taking it seriously. I'm in a triple threat match for the Television Championship. I don't know why XWF Management gave me a second chance at another title, maybe they were scared I might do something to cuase more disruption. It wasn't Smoking Bobbies call this time around.

"So I face former X-Treme Champion Donovan Blackwater, and current Television Champion Mastermind.

"Donovan I'll start with you first. It seems that you and Mastermind have your issues with one another. That's fine. It plays right in to my hands. While you two are focused on trying to take each other out, I'll be making sure I bide my time to get to that crucial part of the match where there will be a chance of exploiting a win, and I am going to make that will be me exploiting that, and if it comes down to it, I will take you before Mastermind. Why because you are angry at losing the X-Treme Title, and you aren't focused enough like you once were. I'm going to exploit you like Robbie Bourbon did to steal your title, only the Television title isn't yours to steal from, it won't be yours either to take, it will be me, and only me.

"Now Mastermind let's come to you. I don't care if you have been champion for over 100 days hell it could be 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 2 weeks for all I care. But at the end of the match it's going to be me who will end your reign, not Donovan, but me, and if you think I am a joke like you have been applying in your first promo by all means continue to think of me to be a joke. Because when it comes down to it, it's not going to be the so called Master of Minds who will retain his precious title, it will be taking it from you, and ruining your little dream of yours.

"So everyone in the XWF Universe, this time I have come out to play. I wasn't too focused in my first match, because I didn't want to end up becoming Hart Champion because that is reserved for another member of my family. But that Television Title is mine. All mine."

Job Ber Wan starts laughing hysterically and then stops and heads straight to the car that he arrived in, gets in, and takes off the way he came, while the ski masked men ordered the camera man to stop filming, pack up, and get in the van. The van drives off.
Edit Hate Post Like Post