Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-27-2024, 08:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Fucking...
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-26-2018, 11:01 PM

Tank stretched out, yawning as he decided to go a simple walk to a bar. He promised himself no killing. He didn't want to get tired out before his match. Though, could a Monster like himself, ever get tired? He decided he didn't want to find that out.

He was outside of a club called the In or Out. As he moved close, he saw a big bouncer, someone who could potentially be a good opponent for GT. But he was still on his mission to just "relax" like a normal person. However, as he got closer, a seemingly way too young female walked into his path, dressed with a shirt that had glittery writing on the white t-shirt that said Daddy's Little Slut on it. He looked down as she looked up at him, examining her C cup breasts, then the rest of her body as she spoke in a honey sweet voice.

Hey hey, big boy. What are you up to? Want to go to a party?

He grumbled slightly, looking towards the bar again.

I'm going to get a drink right there.

So he pointed at the bar. She reached up, and began to caress his broad chest until she brought her hand to his chin before giving a gentle tap on his nose.

Boop.

Is all she said before giggling slightly. He then growled low, not caring about her games. She then tapped his chest, smirking slightly.

Come with me then.

She grabbed him by the hand and led him to the bar, she showed her ID to the bouncer, who examined it for a minute, before walking in and pulling GT with her. The bouncer really need to card his fellow giant of a man.

Both the little woman and GT walked into the booming club, music playing and loud enough that if people weren't used to the decibels of the music blaring, then they'd definitely feel like they were going deaf. Ghost Tank was getting irritated by the music, he wanted to to get as drunk as everyone else was. See if he drank enough, he'd finally be able to sleep.

The two were at the bar. So he ordered an entire bottle of Vodka, as she asked for some fruity drink, GT didn't give a damn about learning the name of. Moment he heard her say Pineapple, is when he tuned it out. He moved to sit at a table as far from the music as possible, as she followed quickly. She sat next to him and pointed to the people dancing as she yelled over the music so he could hear her

I have friends over here! Want to meet them?!

He looked down to her, looked at the dancing people. He opened the bottle and drank a quarter of the alcohol and grunted from the fire flowing down his throat before he responded, his voice easily being heard as it boomed over the music.

Fuck you, fuck your friends, and fuck this music! I just want to be like you fucking normal people! But this music is fucking raping my ears!

She looked up to him, almost scared, only for her to grin evilly, and stood up, grabbing him by the thick bicep and he followed after her, drinking some more vodka. She looked back and up at him, and pointed to the dance floor, straight to her friends and yelled up to him.

FUCK THEM UP!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ghost Tank's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-27-2018)