Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 09:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Childish Things
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-28-2013, 06:38 PM

*Eric Rex has spent the past few weeks adjusting to life with a little girl. Lacey Witasick has quickly taken up a lot of space in his home, and he's taken every opportunity to weasel his way into her head. Trying to do things with her to show her he cares. He doesn't. She's a tool. It's obvious to everyone but her. He took her to the zoo on Memorial Day weekend and carried her around on his shoulders. She pointed at an elephant as it peed on the ground and screamed. Eric Rex faked a smile. The people around them felt chills in the air. One woman got physically ill as Rex taught Lacey how a leopard takes down it's prey in the wild. Sometimes pulling the kill into the trees before devouring it. He told her there that they were the same. That they were both leopards and that those weaker were to be used or devoured. She understood. He didn't have to fake that smile. He sat on his couch watching her play with her toys in the floor. XWF action figures. She loves KnightMask, so of course, he was the one winning all of her make-believe fights. Suddenly, his phone rings.*

ER: Rex.

Caller: Hey, it's Sal.

ER: What is it?

Sal: He booked you for Wednesday.

ER: So? I'm not coming. I told him already.

Sal: I really don't know what part of, "I don't work for free," he doesn't get yet.

ER: What's the match?

Sal: Tag-match. You're with Jason against KnightMask and Crimson Cobra. Jason.

ER: KnightMask...Lacey, you wanna' meet KnightMask?

Lacey: I LOVE KNIGHTMASK! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!? I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Sal: Wait, so you're doing the match?

ER: Nobody said that. I'm a man of my word, Sal. If the girl wants to meet him, though, she'll get what she wants. I'll talk to you tomorrow night.

Sal: It's about him, isn't it?

*Eric puts the phone down and stares as Lacey clashes the KnightMask figure repeatedly against his own, until his arm falls off. He smirks.*

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post