Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 07:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » King of the Ring 2017 RP Board
The Dark Regime
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-06-2017, 11:42 AM

Day 263,

To my beloved Jayla, I do not believe I will be able to see you ever again. As time grows on, I do not believe I will come home. the armies of this massive creature from the heavens seem endless. We've been fighting seemingly nonstop and it never seems as if we make a dent. The man helping us, if you could call him a man, is never fighting the creature above. He seems to believe that by fighting the creatures, he'll drain the creature's energy, and it'll weaken it to the point that it can be taken down.

He calls for the 71st, I must go.

With love,

Benny

This is what a letter says, as it lands in Panzer's hands. He sighs, as he stands over the bodies of many Baby-Person, their equipment torched. He looks over to one of the bodies, seeing his friend, Jemmy. This war had been going on for nearly two years now. He had been wrong about the creature. The more its soldiers fought, the stronger it became. He had left for a couple hours, telling the army of Baby-People to hold the line, so he could save the non-combatants miles away. He had created bunker, with people able to live below the ground like a city, and after he did so, this is the carnage he had found. He couldn't save his friend, but he could save his family, the family's of these Baby-People who had been courageous enough to fight in a war that wasn't for them. A war that he could've stopped by just being smart enough to realize this could've happened in the first place. He flew to the army that he had passed by to get to his friend, hoping he was alive. Now that he found the corpse there, he had to continue for those people. For Jemmy, for the dead that had been slaughtered. His left hand grew bright, only to swing it horizontally across the army of the creature. The light washed over the creatures, but didn't kill them, it was seemingly absorbed by the ground, and then it began to explode, from left to right, sending a delayed explosion of his own cosmic power, destroying this army of the cosmic entity of David. That was his name. Because he hated people named David. And this cosmic entity seemed like a David to him. Like a fucking cunt that didn't care about anyone, and used people to protect himself.

He was getting worn out over fighting constantly with these things. So, he'd fly up into the air, breaching the atmosphere, heading into space to meet David, face to face with David. It looked like an amalgamation of every beast one could think of, rolled into one. Disgusting.

"So, Panzer. Have you come to admit defeat? It would be the best thing for you, would it not? After all. Your friend died. That has to sting."

Panzer growled at David

"You. Me. Only us up here, among space, a fight to the death. I do not want anymore of those people to be hurt any longer."

"Why not do this in your dimension?"

"Because that's what you want. You want to absorb the power there. I might be a clown, but do you think me a fucking fool?"

"It was worth a try, Panzer. So, shall we begin?"

Panzer used his power to grow bigger, to rival the size of this monstrous creature.

"So let's go."

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Phantom Panzer's post:
Finn Kühn (08-06-2017)