Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-06-2024, 08:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Procrastination Is Not My Friend
Chasm Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-03-2017, 10:59 PM

(OCC: Well looks like I am starting to fall back into bad habits as didn't plan out my time to write between family, school and Canada Day and let myself Procrastination)

Well I didn’t get the match I wanted this week and now I am finding myself fighting for my shot to face either Robbie Bourban or Cadryn Tiberius for the Hart Title as I have been booked in a 4 Way Cage match against some new comer, a guy I just finished beating and finally someone that deserved to committed, oh the joys of wrestling in the XWF once again. I am a little annoyed that my challenge to Tiberius was ignored and that Robbie was giving the title match and then being told that I have to earn it, hell Neville Sinclair was giving a TV title shot his first fucking match but the only thing I can do is right now is go out there on Wednesday and prove that I deserve that title shot.

Since I challenged Tiberius I have had a few people wondering why the Hart Title, well that is simple as you most likely already know I am born and raised in Canada and since that title is named after the late great Owen Hart, a member of the greatest wrestling family ever, it means a lot to me and when I see the current champion agreeing to face Robbie in a dress it eats me up inside thinking of what horror Owen Hart would be feeling if he was still alive to see what his title means to the XWF, so I am looking to once again bring back honor to that title and make it a title that Canadian XWF fans can be proud of, not the joke that the current title holder has made it as soon as he agreed to defend it in a dress.

Ok so it look like one of the people I will be facing in this match is a man I just finish beating last week RL Edgar, Edgar I am surprised that you are even willing to show your face in this match after losing to me last week. I hope you remember this Edgar our little match before I had to follow the rules and that right there stopped me from hurting you but this match is in a unforgiving cage and I can’t guarantee that I will not end your XWF career.

Next in the match is a newcomer in the XWF Charon, Charon I really don’t know anything about you but I do know that after this match you will be taking a little time to figure out if maybe wrestling isn’t what you should be doing for a career while you are in the hospital licking your wounds, but if you do feel that wrestling is what you want to do I am willing to face you one on one to make you rethink that.

Lastly we have Edgy, Edgy is the only person that I am really worried about in the match as I feel that he could mostly go toe to toe with the darkness in me and continue to get up no matter what I throw at him, so win or lose I look forward to facing you again someday down the road.

[Image: pupKDGC.jpg]
might as well throw another pin in here as well
Deserves To Be In The Hall Of Legends

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chasm's post:
(07-03-2017), Vincent Lane (07-08-2017)