Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-20-2024, 10:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
End of the road!
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-04-2017, 10:27 AM

May 4, 2017

Scene: Mario’s warehouse hideout…New York Harbor

Mario is working on the bench with his Brother Luigi
Luigi: 198…
Mario: Ugh!

Luigi: 199.. c’mon bro you got this! One more time

Mario lifts the bar

Luigi: 200! Alright way to go bro! alright c’mon we gotta practice for the match

Mario: I’m already on it bro!

Mario stands in the center with a blindfold on and waits as suddenly Luigi comes weapon in hand and strikes but Mario catches up without looking and blocks his weapon then delivers several punches to the chest and face and throws him back as toad comes and jumps but is stopped cold with a knee before he can attack with kendo stick in hand and Peach who comes from behind catches him choking him with a steel pipe but after a struggle he frees himself and overhead tosses her slamming her down hard on her back

The four of them continue practicing hard as Luigi, Peach, and Toad attack and Mario defends before turning to offense as it becomes search and destroy!

Later the interviewer comes to see Mario to do a segment

Mario: hey, Dolly Waters. Remember what I told you about overconfidence being your greatest enemy? You overlooked me to get to graves and now he’s gone and even your so called “tag team partner” turned on you and whupped your little ass silly surprised? You shouldn’t be but now you’re all alone and no one’s gonna save ya from me and save you from your utter humiliation that you lost your title to me! Which I can promise is exactly what’ll happen when you face me on the streets in Columbus!
You are dealing with a guy who was born, raised and survived on the streets so it’s nothing new to me but for you. You’re in my house now bitch this aint your apartment no more this damn sure aint fucking Kansas either and I’m the one making the rules!

This time your reign of terror ends Saturday Night and a new top Dog in the X-TREME division is gonna be crowned and it’s gonna be me dammit!
I never give up I stay under you fighting I’m not going anywhere and not gonna stop till my job’s done and my job is taking you down and winning the gold for myself and my crew and showing you and the world that we’re back and we’re better than ever baby!

This is our time and we’re taking the opportunity to let you and everybody else know it by showing it starting with you then anybody else on the roster that gets in our way so say bye bye to the briefcase cause your road to 24/7 stops right here with me sister your X-treme title comes with me back to Brooklyn and you baby girl the only prize you get is to wallow in your own humiliation at losing to me a man who you overlooked as a non-factor, a man who you thought was a speed bump but turned out to be a BRICK FUCKING WALL that you screwed around and didn’t prepare to face that you didn’t see coming till it was too damn late and CRASH!
Then while I celebrate the win with the title around my waist and with my brother with my girl and Toad you can go back home to your little Podunk redneck Kentucky town and cry your humiliating sob story to somebody who gives a fuck (not me of course!) as you fade to obscurity forever after getting knocked off your high horse and brought down a peg or two or ten! So come Saturday night when we come to fight and it’s all said and done there’s only two words that will be left for me to say to you Dolly Waters

GAME OVER!

The scene fades to black with the very message in bold white letters on screen on top of each other as an ominous sign of what’s to come.

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Super Mario's post:
JackCain (05-04-2017), JimCaedus (05-05-2017), The Monster of Htaed (05-04-2017)