Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 07:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Revival and Dirk
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-28-2017, 09:47 PM

"You guys suck! AX3 ALLOWED you to look good against us at that house show so that somebody MIGHT ACTUALLY buy into the fact that you clowns stood a chance, and what do you do? You shit the fucking bed! Explain to me how in the fuck you can stand up to AX3 like you think you actually have a shot, then turn down the help of BOTH Peter Gilmour and Mr. Tidbits only to lose that fucking Trax match?!

YOU TURNED DOWN LEGIT HELP BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD BEAT TRAX AND GAIN HIM AS A PARTNER... AND YOU FAILED!!!

So what's your big backup plan? You bring a couple of nobodies out of the WWE like they stand a fuckin' change against us? Like they good enough to carry your ass to victory over the bottom feeders here in the XWF, much less AX3. Fuck that! You realized how fucked you were, that's why you and your goons have been radio silence for the last week! What clued you in boys? Was it the fact that you broke Jim's leg, but then just a couple of nights later, there he was, winning the Universal title? Or maybe it's the fact that you managed to lay a beating on me that put me down for the count, but then watched as Dolly Waters busted my skull to pieces, only for me to get right back up just 3 days later! You know what, I'm not even wasting any more time with you . I'm going to just end this video in a way that I think is reflective of what I think of your "talent".

Graves drinks a beer and says that he will not disappoint.

He then gets up and rides off in Robbie Bourbons his Donkey Kong Rape Van.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
JimCaedus (04-28-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-29-2017)